2

to say the least, haseol was drained. as soon as she arrived here, her friends brought her partying, then her parents dragged her towards a dinner with the whole family and now she was forced to follow her dad to his office because some vvip is coming to visit. her dad thought that if he brought her along, he could set both of them up and they would eventually get married. and haseol wasn't liking the plot that much.

getting married to a guy she haven't even met just 3 days after arriving in korea?

she wore an elbow length bishop sleeved-off white v-neck satin dress that had blue and pink flowers drawn on it, which she got from hyuna after she finished modeling for her. she wore a lime green belt and a pearl headband.

haseol fixed her makeup in the car and her hair to make it seem more...presentable. after all, she still has to represent the group.

while waiting for the vvip client, she walked around the building, giving herself a little tour. she's been here a couple of times before but she doesn't have any recollection as it was during her younger days.

she traveled until she arrived at the rooftop. the breeze from up there was the only thing that made her fully awake. there was gardens up there which she also enjoyed despite not liking flowers that much. she also saw staff having their sweet moments. she has always dreamed of office romances but unfortunately she couldn't be in one as she wasn't even sure she could even date.

haseol looked down at the main entrance and saw a black van pull up and there were people lining up. she saw her dad bowing towards the person who just came out from the car. she wasn't quite sure if she was supposed to be down there with him. as they walked in, haseol received a phone call from her dad's secretary.

"haseol-ssi? mr.im calls for you. he said before you come to his room, make some tea for 5 people, including you and mr.im" then she hung up.

haseol stared at her phone dumbfounded.

now why should i bring the tea?

her dad secretary helped her open the door and she placed a huge natural smile before entering. she had also made sure her shoes weren't gonna slip and embarrass her

"my daughter! you're here!" her dad beamed

she bowed and when she looked up, she almost dropped the tray on the ground. the faces she saw was just too familiar. she definitely didn't forget about them. and technically one of them, she just met a couple of days ago. she was also pretty sure that the two certainly recognized her.

haseol kept her composure as she crouched down and placed the tray on the table before pouring the tea and serving it towards the guest then her father.

"you certainly don't mind having my daughter here right? she is currently accepted in the best university and i want her to learn as much as possible" her dad laughed

"not at all, sir. if she's comfortable then i'm more than ok. congratulations on being accepted though" he spoke

"thank you, mr.lee" she bowed

"how old are you? if you don't mind me asking..."

"she doesn't mind at all, right haseol?"

"y-yeah...i'm 20. i'll turn 21 next month" she politely answered

"well nice to meet you. i'm lee jaehyun. and these are my mates. kevin and juyeon" both of them bowed, still stunned

"i'm haseol"

after a few hours listening to her dad, jaehyun and his friends talking, she just couldn't care anymore. in the first few moments she was pretty interested in what they were talking about and she gave a few opinions which they concluded as a great idea.