32

news flash quickly in some places and seoul is one of those places

it's been a week since haseol came back from jungshin and in the span of one week, a lot can go on.

to simplify things,

her aunt soojung, was found dead at an abandoned town. she was found by one of the constructors who was looking around for squatters and animals who was around before smashing the buildings.

her conditions was bad.

she was thin until her bones were seen. her hair was all gone leaving a few strands in some places. she also has this bruise around her neck. her body was badly injured with knife wounds and gunshot wounds

as for seonwoo, he was still alive.

haseol couldn't decide on what to do with him. she didn't want to kill him but she wanted him to hurt so the guys did exactly that. they punched him, stabbed him, use a hot iron on his skin and break a few bones - maybe not a few but you know, choke him once in a while until he was at the brink of death, or probably would put him in hot water. that was little to many things they do to him

his parents had released a missing persons report but they hadn't had any clue.

thankfully the three friends didn't open their mouth because they didn't know seonwoo was still alive. they assumed haseol had kill him that night even though she didn't.

jungshin and sanghee was also found dead at a graveyard. they tried finding their family but since the two were orphans, no one came to claim them. so the grave caretaker just buried them at an empty site far from where the others grave.

and now back to the current location,

haseol was standing inside jaehyun's office. she felt nervous. her lips were trembling and her heart was pounding. her feet never stopped pacing the room.

jaehyun looked at her amused.

"stop being nervous"

"how can i not! my grandma is coming and she'll freak out if she found out we're really dating!"

the news had come out about haseol, the only daughter of the i'm ceo, im gongwon, and a former national athlete in paris, is dating jaehyun, the youngest billionaire in korea and a very good looking man.

the news flashed like wildfire. everyone heard the news and everyone was shocked. they never expected that the two wealthy people were dating each other.

soon everyone caught the news.

and so did her family.

her grandma, especially, called her and asked if it was true which haseol admitted that it was. in that instant her grandma made a meeting with haseol and jaehyun in his office. she wasn't sure if her family would also be there too.

"chanhee said you're ankle hasn't healed yet. sit down" he pulled the pacing girl onto his lap

haseol pouted at jaehyun, who melted at it. she played around with his fringe, "aren't you nervous? or scared?"

"why would i?" haseol shrugged, "i'm fine. we can finally introduce our relationship to them"

"but i'm worried jae..."

jaehyun leaned down and kissed her lips, "it'll be fine. don't worry much!"

then the nerve wrecking knock came.

the door opened revealing jaehyun's assistant, "the im family is here"

haseol immediately sat up and fixed her clothes. she made sure her pants covered her healing ankle.