20

"do you think she'll find out?" haknyeon asked sangyeon

everyone in the room glanced at sangyeon for answers.

"if we don't mention anything about this or if she doesn't see this, it'll be fine"

they continued focusing on the view ahead of them through the mirror. the mirror was a one way mirror so only one side of the mirror will reflect while the other can be seen through.

they saw the way those people pointed fingers at each other. blaming each other for the death or mr.hwang.

this was the very location of the secret operation.

ironically, it was run by them, the boyz.

they first created this during their big mission.

the gem break

they used the biggest named people to enter this organisation with clear instructions on the invitation and the table as they came in.

they used these wealthy peoples money for their main fund and connections for easy access to places.

but they'll also get rid of members who is very well useless afterwards. seemingly which is why they killed mr.hwang.

to add the other reason that he was killed would be because he touched haseol inappropriately.

but this organisation was supposed to go on for just a while, but now it has been three years since they managed it.

they will gather once a week to hear their plans and skim through their usability.

it is wrong to lie to haseol but in any way, they need to keep this a secret until they're ready to tell her.

haseol sat on the couch of the lobby, waiting for jaehyun. she slightly shivered feeling the air conditioner, "it was a mistake wearing this"

she wore a mid calf sheer light orange - designed with deep orange flowers - spaghetti strap dress. underneath the dress was a beige satin dress to match the sheer fabric.

she didn't voluntarily wear this but she was supposed to have a team dinner with her coach and teammates.

she stopped by jaehyun's office because he wanted to see her before she goes to the dinner. he quoted 'i couldn't spend lots of times with you these days, so let's hangout before you go to the dinner'

her phone rang and she peeked at the caller id

leejaejae

"yeah?"

"are you here?"

"i'm on the couch here"

jaehyun glanced to the rest section and saw haseol in her dress and hair made up.

no matter how long they've spent with each other, he couldn't stop thinking of how beautiful she is.

jaehyun left his assistant and ran next to haseol, almost tripping before seating next to her.

"hey there, gorgeous. why are you here alone?" he flashed a mischievous smiled before wrapping his arms around her shoulders

"i was waiting for a bear who needs attention" haseol answered, focusing on her superstar smtown

"the bear is here so please give him your attention" he whined, bumping his head against hers lightly

haseol kept quiet and focused on pressing the round shapes of the song i got a boy, hard mode. jaehyun whined at her as his assistant stood by the plant, waiting for him.