24

"that's them"

"t-that much?!"

"they're bad people"

"like you're not"

"you know, you're lucky you paid us to look after them because i would've skinned you here"

festival day, haseol wore a hanbok - which was the concept of the stall. a traditional street food stall. they had also decided on the colour.

she wore a sandy coloured front asymmetrical skirt and a white top with the traditional black strap showing underneath the white mesh.

today, she was in charge of the serving and tomorrow she'll be in the kitchen. so as the server, she has to look her best to also attract customers.

her friends and teammates invited their friends and family to come and visit but she could only invite the guys. but thankfully they were happy to join and look around.

haseol and her other teammates, chaehyun and hwayoung, got prepared with the foods while the guys setup the tables and brought in the ingredients. haseol paced back and forth during the day trying to not panic because she was nervous. but she couldn't help to notice one person who wasn't there.

"where's seonwoo?"

everyone looked around in attempt to find him.

"he was here just now...?"

haseol rolled her eyes, as expected.

as far as the day goes, everything was going well. their stall was getting customers and their reviews was great. she met with her friends family or friends who came by.

but she haven't met hers.

she was getting disappointed but reminded herself that it was still early.

as she went around she finally saw seonwoo. a burst of anger ignited in her as she stomped towards him

"where were you?!"

seonwoo blankly look at her as she was ranting at him, "can we talk for a moment?" he finally spoke up

"we're busy, seonwoo. we need people right now"

seonwoo peeked behind him and saw that there was only a few tables and enough servers

"guys, i need to talk with her for a moment, it's important"

their teammates nodded and seonwoo dragged haseol away from all of the people. he stopped at the library as he pushed her on the chair.

"what the fuck?! what do you want?!" she yelled

seonwoo threw a thick file in front of her as she glared at him, "what is it?"

"open it"

she cautiously opened it and saw sangyeon's profile. there was a few photos of him outside alone and him at night. but she recognises one of the photos. it was two days before.

sangyeon wore his new sneakers that they decided to buy for everyone.

"where did you get this?"

"i did some research. but these people - the people you hung out with is bad people! why are you hanging out with them?!"

"why do you care!"

"because i still love you haseol!"

"no you don't!"

"i do! why is it so hard for you to understand that?!"