22

"you've got to be kidding me"

"hi"

seonwoo sat there, behind her seat.

"why the hell are you here?" she hissed

jisung glanced back and forth at the two, "you know each other?"

"oh for sure!" haseol sarcastically gritted

"we used to have a lot on a relationship title"

"what?"

"oh stuff like childhoon friends, family friends, business partners, boyfriend and girlfriend, exes, and failed arranged marriage"

jisung shot his head at haseol who was burning from anger, "you almost got married?"

"almost. because someone was shameless" she slammed her book on the table, making jisung flinch

she turned to seonwoo, who smiled innocently at her, "don't bother me. don't even talk to me when you're not supposed to. don't ask questions at me. don't touch me. don't even breathe near me!"

seonwoo pouted when she turned her back to him.

this was just one of his plans.

sparking old memories

like how they met in kindergarten, and in middle school.

he didn't want to give up. as long as she doesn't have a ring on her finger, he'll keep trying.

"where's haseol?"

"oh-? she usually doesn't eat here"

seonwoo sat in front of jisung and nodded, "where does she usually go?"

"not sure. her friends usually come to pick her up and bring her out - pretty sure they have a crush on her"

"crush?"

"yeah! you'll see them from time to time"

"have you talked to them?"

"no. i only see them from a far"

is it the guys from last time?

"aren't you a tiny bit curious about them?"

jisung shook his head, "not really" seonwoo nodded

"oh! do you want to join our team? it's for the festival stalls! we're doing the street food! haseol's joining too!"

festival stall?

"really? can i join?"

"what? you can't just add him in without asking me!" haseol scolded jisung

jisung whined, "but the others were fine and we we're understaffed! please haseol ~ just this one..."

"but...can't we find someone else other than him?"

"he's the only free one"

"whatever"

"thank you, seol!"

haseol hung up and sighed, "what's wrong?" changmin asked

"seonwoo's joining our stall" she groan

"seonwoo? gye seonwoo?"

"yeah! he suddenly appeared and turns out he transferred here!"

seonwoo found her? 

"do you not like him?"

"no! like no! he's a jerk and a piece of shit!"

"woah woah, calm down there young lady" chanhee interrupted with the tray of food.

"what are you mad about?" he sat across the two and distributed their food

"gye seonwoo. transferred to my school and suddenly he's joining our group for the festival stall" she huffed, taking a drink of her iced tea.

the two male looked at each other with the same thought and glanced at the watch.

hopefully sangyeon is hearing this