Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    A few minutes later, more than 20 zombies near the guardrail were cleaned up, and five or six of them were killed by Gu Lan. With almost one per capita, Gu Lan's record is naturally the most.

    The dozen or so subordinates that Chu Heng brought now look at Gu Lan with brilliant eyes. Some thought she was awesome; some thought she was disgusting;

    No matter how hot those people's eyes were, Gu Lan's face was always calm and unwavering. After killing these monsters called zombies, she went straight to the window where the little girl was.     Chu Heng followed behind her with a gloomy face. This is a girl he has only known for less than ten minutes, but this girl has repeatedly refreshed his perception of women. And just now, he actually lost his mind, and owed this girl his life for it!     "Sister, sister, I'm so scared, come in and save me..." As soon as Gu Lancai approached, the little girl lying on the luggage rack wrinkled her face and called out pitifully.     I don't know if it's Gu Lan's delusion, she felt that although the little girl was calling her, her eyes kept staring at the man behind her, and that expression of ready to cry was probably for that man to see.     "Wait." After saying these two words dryly, Gu Lan sullenly stopped talking. In fact, if she could, she wouldn't even want to say these two words, but it would be very strange if she kept ignoring this little girl and doing things to save her.     "How many zombies are there in the couch?" Chu Heng's voice rang in her ears, and Gu Lan tilted her head slightly. She didn't like other people getting so close to her, and she didn't know how many monsters were there. Unable to answer.     "You didn't hide there all the time before, did you? Seeing your posture of killing zombies, I thought you killed a lot of zombies?" He touched his nose, feeling a little embarrassed.     "There are too many people to kill, so it's easy to kill these monsters." Just when Chu Heng thought that this awkward girl would not answer, her voice sounded faintly. Ha, killed a lot? This girl is quite playful, and she still makes such a joke at this time!

    What Gu Lan said is of course the truth. From a mortal cultivation to transcending calamity and ascending, even if she is not a ruthless person, there will always be people who want to attack her. Naturally, she climbed up on the bones of. As for whether others believe it or not, she is too lazy to explain.

    "You make people make a noise, attract the zombies inside, and I'll go in and save them." After checking the surrounding situation, Gu Lan said in an unquestionable tone.     Seeing that the man stood still, she frowned, and said again: "After I go in, I will attract the attention of these zombies. You take this opportunity to go in through other entrances, aren't you going to get something?" Chu Heng     nodded , turned around and nodded to two people. You really have to hurry up, the zombies will be even more powerful when it gets dark.     I saw those two people ran forward a few windows, holding the steel pipe in their hands, and kept beating on the carriage. Sure enough, those zombies who were still stuck in this cubicle turned around and started to walk towards the place where the noise came from.     There were two left, still stubbornly standing inside, one staring at Gu Lan and the others outside the window, and the other looking up at the little girl on the luggage rack, and refused to leave.     Gu Lan frowned, clenched the dagger in her hand, and planned to give it a go. She should be able to kill one of them by using the dagger as a throwing knife. The remaining one depends on whether the little girl will help her or not.     Just as he was about to raise his hand to throw the throwing knife, he saw the man beside him raised his hand, and a flash of light flashed by. The zombie standing by the window fell limply to the ground, and then the other zombie also fell to the ground the next moment!     The first time Gu Lan was caught off guard, she didn't see clearly, but the second time she saw it very clearly! What this man used just now seems to be a spell like thunder and lightning, but there is obviously no aura around him, and he has no cultivation. Could it be that his current level is too low to see through this person's cultivation?     With suspicious eyes, Gu Lan began to look at this man seriously for the first time. Then she saw the man quickly flipped into the window, and then closed the door of the cubicle.     "Big brother, give me a hug..." The little girl on the luggage rack stretched out her arms with a look of fear on her face.