Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Gu Lan's temperament is very stubborn, and she has a bad temper. In many cases, it is easy to get into the dead end.

    On the way of cultivating immortals, her temperament is very good, because her temperament has indeed allowed her to delve into the essence of some exercises, and then become more and more powerful; but in terms of dealing with people, she lacks tact and sophistication.

    For example, now, her most precious thing was rejected by others, and she was returned before she wanted it, which made her feel a little uncomfortable. Obviously such an idea is childish, and she knows it well, but why do she think so?

    So, with a cold face, she threw Jiang Qing's hand away without saying a word. She was sullen there, and she didn't even know what she was angry about?

    Jiang Qing frowned, and looked at Gu Lan a little puzzled, the two of them just looked at me and I looked at the air, and then Jiang Qing squatted in front of Gu Lan with a precious crystal nucleus in his hand.

    Until Bai Lu said pitifully: "The crystal nucleus, if you don't want it, you can give it to me. The spirit tree in the Chaos Stone only sprouts, and it needs a lot of energy to grow..." "Shut up!" Gu Lan roared

    , Then he stood up abruptly. She got up too violently, and she swayed when she was already weak, but was supported by Jiang Qing again.

    This time, Gu Lan didn't shake off Jiang Qing's arm immediately, but stared at him thoughtfully for a while before reaching out to touch his chest again. Then in the next moment, she flipped her hand and came out with an extra carton of milk.

    She guessed right. In this situation, it's probably like Jiang Qing is her pet and carries her Chaos Stone on her back. If she comes into contact with him, she can still take out the contents of the Chaos Stone. Although it's a bit troublesome, it doesn't have much impact. The premise is that this guy will really stay by her side?

    But if he left... Gu Lan took off the straw, and while drinking milk, she thought secretly, if he really dared to do this, it would prove that he was also a greedy and unscrupulous guy, and she would do it at that time Kill him and take back the Chaos Stone! Well, if she does it like this, she won't believe that there are people in this world who would not be tempted by the Chaos Stone!

    So, with Jiang Qing's incomprehensible gaze, Gu Lan looked at him from top to bottom over and over again. And Jiang Qing has been standing quietly in front of her, staring at those big innocent eyes, silently staring at Gu Lan, without any impatience.

    Until Bai Lu was not afraid of death again and said: "Master, are you really not going to save that woman with good marksmanship? They have been trapped by zombies over there for more than an hour, and they are probably running out of ammunition and food now..."

    Gu Lan squinted her eyes, looked at the injury on Jiang Qing's shoulder, and found that the wound seemed to be recovering well, did she wonder if it was his own self-healing ability that was so powerful? Or is it because of the Chaos Stone in his body? Since it doesn't have much impact, it's good to go over and have a look, so she waved her hand and said, "Okay, go and have a look."

    Bai Lu danced happily in the Chaos Stone. If the master wants to go there, it means that he will harvest a lot of crystal nuclei. You must know that there are a lot of zombies over there now. Without the threat of the spider monster, the zombies in this town Probably will soon be swarming with the smell of people.

    In this way, Jiang Qing opened the way ahead, and Gu Lan followed slowly. When he finally arrived near the small building where Yin Mulan and Tang Jinge were staying, it was already about ten minutes later.