Part-1

[Time skips to 1 year]
(Tae was sitting on cafetaria and eating his sandwitch)
?? Hey.
Tae: Who are you?
?? I am your Joon hyung's friend.
Tae: Hello
?? Take this. I brought this for you. (While giving a chocolate bar)
Tae: (pov) But in school no one knows Joonie hyung is my brother.
(Tae took chocolate)
Tae: Thankyou. (Smiles)
?? Eat This. What are you waiting for?
(Tae opened a chocolate and was about to eat but soon someone snatched the chocolate from Tae's hands and pushed that person and hugged Tae protectively.
Whole cafeteria's attention turn towards them)

Tae's pov
I got Scared when someone pulled me into hug but soon got relaxed after smelling the scent of my Joonie hyung. But what is he doing here? And why he pulled me and now all cafeteria is looking at us.

Joon: SECURITY. (Guards came) TAKE HIM TO POLICE STATION. I HAVE ALREADY CALLED THEM. AND GET THIS CHECKED. (giving him chocolate)
(Guards quickly obeyed)
(Principal came)
Principal: What happened?
Joon: Will talk later. (Coldly) Come Tae.
Tae: (pov) I have never saw hyunggie this mad at school. But what happened?
(Slowly broke the hug)
Tae: What happened hyunggie? (Slowly and softly)
(Joon bend down to his level and hugged him tightly, then broke)
Joon: You don't need to know. Come with me. (Was about to pick him)
Tae: Hyunggie...I can walk don't pick me in front of all.
(Joon chuckles)
Joon: Okay come.
(They headed to Joon office and Joon made him sit in couch and stands in front of him with arms crossed over chest)
Joon: Don't you know to not talk to strangers and specially not to take anythings from them? (Starts to scold)
Tae: I know but he said he is your friend.
Joon: Nobody knows that you are my brother then how will someone come and tells you and you believed. And most important things you were going to eat nuts chocolate don't you know you about your allergy.
Tae: (Starts to see here and there)
Joon: HERE. and answer me.
Tae: I knew but I was craving for so. (Looks down)
Joon: (shooks his head) Seriously. What should I do with you? Can't you be little bit responsible?
Tae: Sorry
Joon: (Ignores him)  Jin hyung will come in an hour till then I want you to sit here in front of me obediently.
Tae: (nodded) ......
Tae: Hyunggie..I am bored. It's been an hour I am sitting here.
Joon: Tae, its barely 5 min you are sitting here.
Tae: (pouts) I am not sitting here. I am going in my class. By by
Joon: Dare to go out and I will pick you up here like a koala.
Tae: (whines) hyung, we are in school. Everyone will laugh at me how baby I am.
Joon: (smirk) so, sit here quitely.
(Tae goes and sit on couch with hands crossed over chest)
(After 3 minutes)
(Tae yawns)
Joon: (goes towards him) Sleepy?
Tae: (shook his head)
Joon: (smiles) (sit besides him and puts his laptop table) Come place your head on my lap.
(Tae did what he said)
(And within few seconds he drifted into sleep)
(Joon cooed seeing his adorable face)

(After half an hour)
(Knock)
Joon: Come in
(Mark's come in)
Mark pov
I came here to submit my assignment as I was late to submit because I went out of town. But when I entered I saw Mr kim is scrolling his phone and Tae was sleeping with his head on sir's lap.
Joon: (pov) I heard knock and let the person come in I thought it will be jin but mark came probably to submit his assignment. But is confused to see Tae here.
Joon: Yes mark.
Mark: Sir, assignment and clan is also coming we want to discuss about next assignment.
Joon: oh okay. (Sees Tae)
Mark: It's okay sir we'll come later.
Joon: No no stay. Wait a minute. I want to talk to you.
Mark: Yes sir?
Joon: Mark can I trust with you that you won't tell anyone about Tae sleeping here and won't tease him later?
Mark: Y-yes sir.
Joon: You remember I told you about my little brother of your age and told you to I will make you meet him?
Mark: yes sir
Joon: Here it is? Tae is my little brother. But I want you to not disclose it.
Mark: Don't worry hyung I won't. Byt why didn't you told anyone about it.
Joon: oh that. Tae don't want this. He thinks if every one will get to know. Then they will start complaining about him to me like Jinhyung. (Laughs)
Mark: Makes sense. (Laughs) but he is really cute and innocent while sleeping.
Joon: I know. This will turn reverse when he wakes up. Wait a minute let me wake up him before clan comes. (To Tae) Tae, wake up.
Tae: Let me sleep. I didn't slept much at night.
Joon: Why so?
Tae: I'll tell you later. But now let me sleep.
Joon: Okay sleep but don't blame me If I pour a bucket of water on you that to in school.
Tae: (immediately opens his eyes and sat)  (annoyed) What?
Joon: (laughs at him)
(Tae was about to say something but his attention went to mark who was standing there smiling)
Tae: (embarrassed) (to joon) what is he doing here? And why didn't you wake me up before he came?
Joon: You can ask your questions later and don't worry he won't tell anyone. For now Just sit here quitely or I am giving you a worksheet solve that.
Tae: Just give me your phone and I won't utter a word after.
Joon: No, I am giving you worksheets do that.
Tae: No, or else I am going.
(Knock)
Joon: Fine take. And I am going in other room and don't create any trouble here.
Tae: (immediately tooks joon's phone)
(Joon goes with mark in another room)
(Tae started playing games)

(After 20 minutes Jin barked into office)
Tae: Hyung.
(Jin goes to Tae and checks his body)
Tae: Hyung I am okay. (Jin hugs him immediately and Tae hugged him back)
Jin: You are a toodler who don't know not to talk with strangers. (Starts to scold him)
Tae: hyung please not now. I already got enough scoldings from joonie hyung)
Jin: Is it? (Tae nodded and in no time Jin holds his ears)
Tae: Ah hyung
Jin: Come let's go.
Tae: Ah hyung, please don't drag me outside while holding my ears. It's so humiliating. Please.
(Jin leaves his ears and Tae rubs it)
Tae: Sorry (mumble)
(Joon enters)
Joon: Jin, when you came?
Jin: Just now and hobi check that chocolate and said he will discuss about this when he'll return.
Joon: okay. I'll come at 2.
Jin: Okay. (To tae) come. (Holds Tae's hands and they both headed home)