Part 24

(Jaewook, Jin went to the place and fibe sung standing there and rushes to him)
Jaewook: (immediately took him in his embrace) (after few minutes pulled out from hugs and check him)
Sung: I am okay hyung. (Wrong move and jaewook concerned expression turned into anger and that ended up with a SLAP on sung cheek)
Jaewook: Sit in car.
(They all sat an car and headed home)
(They entered house and welcomed by seeing eunwoo getting scolded by jinyoung)
Jy: Why the hell you didn't told is that you can contact sung at first place. Haven't you saw how muxh Jaewook was worried?
Jaewook: Wait jinyoung first let's hear the whole matter. And sung start telling everthing from starting before I start using my belt.
Sung: Sorr---(cut off)
Jaewook: DO HELL WITH YOUR SORRY SUNG. I DON'T WANT TO BELT YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIEND AND HIS BROTHERS SO DON'T FORCE ME AND TRUST ME I AM SO CLOSE IN DOING THIS.
(Sung fliched)
Jaewook: START TELLING DAMN IT
sung: I was so upset after our fight so I just wanted to calm down myself like this but I forgot the way to home.
Jy: Why didn't you called if you had phone.
Jaewook: he didn't had phone. May be he called with someonr else phone.
Jy: No, eunwoo placed the call and they have talked with the same number before I checked eunwoo's phone.
Jaewook: but his phone is with me.
Jaewook: Sung, do you have any other phone?
Sung: (no response)
Jaewook: Fine then you left me with no choice. (Reaches towards his belt)
Sung: (immediately starts pleading) No no please hyung not now. I am telling.
Jaewook: Tell
Sung: I have other phone (pulls out from pocket and gives that to jaewook)
Jaewook: If you had phone why the hell ypu didn't called me.
Sung: You would have scolded me.
Jaewook: In your room and wait for me.
(Sung ran)
Jaewook: Thankyou so much guys. Because of my brother's stupidity you all have to come here at night. Thankyou Seokjin.
Jin: No worries. And from now on we have to work together so it's good that we knew each other.
Jaewook: Yeah. Nice to meet you.  (Jaewook and jin shakes hands)
Jy: we should go now.
(Jin nodded)
Eunwoo: (sees jaewook) (concerned) hyung sung?
Jaewook: Don't worry eunwoo he'll be okay.
(Eunwoo nodded and they all lefts)
(Jaewook reaches to sung room)
Jaewook: From where you got the another phone? As far as I no dad blocked your cards and told you are not allowed to have money until I give it to you.
Sung: (gulped) I arranged somehow. (Slowly)
Jaewook: how?
Sung: I sold my few things to arrange.
Jaewook: You haven't took money from my cupboard.
Sung: (shocked)
Jaewook: What? I checked the footage now when you were missing and found it.
Sung: Looks down guiltly.
Jaewook: Seriously sung stealing?
Sung: If I have asked you will you have permitted? No right.
Jaewook: no i woundn't.
Sung: then? How can you all suppose that I will be home all time without any electronics. What should i do ? My frustration was increasing that's why i did this.
Jaewook: okay then let's do one thing let me call the cops and tell them that my sweet brother sweet brother is an underage drinker and not to mention he stole money from me. I think for you prison is more good option than home. And here your no room mate can bail you until I decide.
(Sung sees him with horrified look)
Sung: You are kidding right?
Jaewook: Ofcourse no (pulls out his phone)
Sung: no. You can't (snatches his phone) (scared) I know you don't love me but atleast consider that I am your brother.
Jaewook: (hurt) Yeah. Right but that doesn't mean you are allowed to do whatever you want. (Signs) Pants down over the bed. (Said while unbuckling his belt)
Sung: (protested) No, you can't do this.
Jaewook: Bend over let discuss rules and responsibilities.
Sung: NO, dad punished me right then tell him I broke the rule. You are not going to punish me like this.
jaewook: ENOUGH SUNG. You know very well that dad told me to deal with you and I don't want him to take stress because of your carelessness and stupidity. So don't waste my time and get over the bed.
Sung: (didn't said anything and went over the bed)
Jaewook: (pointing with belt towards his pants) Down
Sung: No
Jaewook: Want me to do it for you. Then let me tell you if I'll do then I'll take down your boxers too.
(Sung grumpily pull down his pants while stomping his foot)
Jaewook: Alright I am starting.
Whack*20
Sung: P-leas-e sto-p (sobs) (puts his hand)
Jaewook: hands on front sung.
Sung: Please hyung.
Jaewook: Hands in front sung (raised voice)
(Sung immediately puts his hand on front)
Jaewook: Okay last 10 count for me.
(Sung started to count and soon it ended)
(Jaewook was about to hug him but resisted )
Jaewook: Lay up properly and rest for sometime.
(Sung slowly gets up and lays on bed while crying silently hiding his face in pillow. )
Jaewook: (waited for few minutes) Sung, enough crying you'll make yourself sick.
Sung: Just go from here I hate you. (Sobs)
(Jaewook half heartly went from there)
(After half an hour Jaewook comes and see sung slept while hugging the pillow)
(Jaewook goes ans sit besides him while ruffling his hairs, sung leaned the touch and snuggled close to him)
Jaewook: I love you baby just can't express this to you. No matter what the fact can not be changed that I am your step brother. And my mom being a selfish woman hates you and if she gets to know I love you she will use you to get me and I will never let that happen no matter what. I will better choose to leave rather than getting you, mom, dad involved in this mess. Dad has already suffered a lot because of her selfishness, your mom gave me lots of love I am really thankful to all of you but I'll never let my mom create any damages.

#flashback
10 years ago.
Sung: Hyunggie, you can't catch me. (Giggling can be heard all aroung the house)
Jaewook: Is it baby. (Runs fast and picks him up tickling him)
Sung: Le-ave me.
Jaewook: No, this baby is getting so naughty. We need to fix it.
Sung: S-or-ry ple-ase l-ea-ve. Tum-my hu-rts. (While laughing)
Jaewook: okay okay. (Leaves him)
Sung: You are bad I hate you.
Jaewook: haww, you hate me. (Sad pout)
(Sung gets up and kisses all over jaewook face)
Sung: No, I love you so so much.
Jaewook: Then never say you hate me. It hurts me. Hyung loves you so much baby.
Doors open and a woman in late 30s enters the house.
Jaewook: (smiles fades away) Sung, go to your I'll be there soon with your fav. Pasta.
(Sung happily nodded and wents to his room)
Jaewook: What do you want? (Coldly)
J's mom: I am your mom. No hi no hello is this how you greet your mother.
Jaewook: Oo please just tell me why are you here?
J's mom: oo that boy sung. How is he?
Jaewook: Don't you dare mom to take my brother's name from your mouth.
Jw's mom: step brother jaewook. And I got to know you don't wanna keep any relations with me. I only want you and I will get you back anyhow even if I have to use that sung. I think you started to love him
Jaewook: Who said it's just he is a kid and I can't see the kid unhappy.
Jw's mom: Oh no worries but I can see you will get close around him and that will be good news for me to use him to get you back my son. Well, I should leave.
(Pov) You are my son jaewook, I will not let you love anyone more than yourself because love is the biggest scam and I won't let that kid and his family to wrap you up in their fingers.
Jaewook: (pov) I won't let you mom to come near sung and you will never get to know that sung affects me so much I will love him but will never express this to anyone not even him.
#flashback ends.
(Jaewook tries to get up from bed but sung grips his shirt sleeves tightly)
Jaewook: Please baby don't make this hard for hyung. (Kisses his forehead, ungrips his sleeves and lefts)