Part 25

[Time skips to morning]
(Sung wakes up with his alarm and went to take shower)
(He saw his swallon eyes in mirror)
Sung: Why you started to hate me hyung. Sometimes I feel you care for me but why you never shows. Yesterday you punished me but didn't even offered any comfort. I know I told you to go but you were supposed to hug me and comfort me but you didn't. You used to love me pamper me but what happened you started to keep distance from me.
(He cried for sometime then went outside)
(Sung went downstairs and saw jaewook sitting on table sipping coffee and scrolling phone, sung went there)
Sung: Uncle (there cook) I am going to college. I will eat outside.
Jaewook: You are not supposed to go alone. There is still some time left sit and eat breakfast then I'll drop you.
Sung: Uncle, I don't have appetite.
Jaewook: (shook his head) You didn't had dinner yesterday. So, you are not going anywhere before eating breakfast.
( sung choose not to argue and eat but as soon as he sat he hissed in pain)
Jaewook: (worried) Haven't you put lotion?
Sung: (no answer)
(Jaewook stands up and brought the cusion )
Jaewook: Take this.
Sung: No need. Well, I also have to sit for long hours in school.
Jaewook: I know. After breakfast go and put lotion it will give some relief. For now sit on this.

(At kim's house)
Tae: hyung how am I suposed to sit on chair. It hurts. (Whines)
Jin: Better don't argue Tae and be in good behaviour at home.
Tae: Why are you going to office. Just do from here.
Jin: No, there is a meeting which I have to attend.
(Hobikook, joon, jy, eunwoo enter the dining hall for breakfast and sat)
(Tae goes to joon at sat in his lap and joon shook his head)
Tae: goodmorning hyung. (Cutely)
Joon: Morning bear. (Kisses his nose)
(They did their breakfast)
Jin: Tae, go and grt ready.
Tae: (suspiciously) You are not taking me to office right?
Jin: No, I don't want havoc in my office.
Tae: (offended) I don't create havoc.
Jin: I know, I know. Go and get ready you are going at yoongi's house. He is working from home so you will be there.
Tae: (happily) Okay. (Went upstairs)
Kook: (pouted) I also wanna go there. Taemin hyung will have so much fun.
Hobi: No kook go to school. And I'll be coming early today to spend some quality time with you.
Kook: Really...Thankyou. (hugs hobi)
(They all headed to their workplace)

[At school]
(They reached and met Jaewook, sung at school.)
Eunwoo: (hugs sung) You okay.
(Sung just nodded)
(They greeted each other and introduced by joon)
Jaewook: (to jy) Thankyou again for yesterday.
Jy: No need for it. Sung is just like eunwoo to me. (Sung smiles)
(Changmin comes there everybody greets him)
Eunwoo, sung: Good morning coach.
Coach: (smiles)
Kook: Good morning sir.
Coach: Good morning. (Pulls kookie cheeks)
Kookie: No. (Steps back)
Coach: (laughs) Eunwoo, you didn't told me your brother is this cute.
Kookie: I am not cute. (Annoyed)
Jaewook: Ofcourse he is not cute. He is handsome.
Kookie: (slyly) Yes. (All laughs) (to joon) I am going in class.
Jaewook: Don't you wanna friendship with me?
Kookie: Do you want to?
Jaewook: Ofcourse, how someone don't want to be friend of this gentleman.
Kookie: (sly) Then we are friends.
Jaewook: aww...I am so glad to be your friend. (Made a fist and collied with kooks small fist)
Kookie: Now, I am going to class. We'll meet again. (Kisses his cheeks)
Jaewook: (return by kissing his hair and nose)
Joon: I think you are good we kids.
Jaewook: Yeah. Kind off. So see you all later.
(Sees sung who immediately turns his face)
(Jaewook signs and lefts)
Sung: (pov) Hyung, can show his affection this easily to others but not me. Why hyung? Why the hell I am getting jealous with kookie? If you don't want me then I'll not come near you.
Eunwoo: (shakes sung) What are you thinking?
Sung: Nothing. Let's go.
Changmin: On ground
(Eunu, sung nodded and lefts)
Eunwoo: Sorry for yesterday. Hyung snatched my phone and all this happen I didn't wanted hoi to get in trouble.
Sung: I was already in trouble eunu. You didn't need to feel sorry.
Eunu: Yesterday I got to know how much scary can be jaewook hyung when he choose to. Well, was he hard on you?
Sung: A bit.
Eunwoo: But he loves you so much. He was so worried yesterday. He fired the whole security. He even said them he there will be a single scratch in your body he is going to rip them all. You should have seen how he instructed the entire team to find you.
Sung: Really?
Eunwoo: Yes. And did he asked about how you got phone?
Sung: he got to know I stole some money from his cupboard.
Eunwoo: You are an idiot sung. How can you be so stupid. Atleast ypu should have checked is there any camera in your house.
Sung: stop scolding. I already got enough. I am already worried how I am gonna sit for more than 4 hours with sore bum. I wish dad was the one punishing me atleast he will not have used that fucking belt.
Eunwoo: (felt bad) Let's not go to class. You won't be able to sit for long.
Sung: No thanks I don't want to get punished twice in 24 hours with ypu by coach. I was missing that hostel life.
Eunwoo: Yeah, atleast there we'll just have to deal with coach.
Sung: Yeah. Let's go I don't want scolding from coach too for cheery on cake.
(Eunwoo laughs and they went to ground)