Part 46

[Meanwhile Euno enters Tae rooms and sees him crying hugging pillow)

Euno: Tae.

Tae: I don't want to talk with anyone.

Euno: Fine. I came here to ask you for something more interesting.

(Tae peeks at him)

Euno: Do you want to go for skii?

Tae: Hyung won't allow.

Euno: They agreed even they are joining us.

Tae: Really?

(Euno nodded and Tae hugged him tightly)

Tae: My classmates says me a small baby who is scared of getting hurt when comes out alone.

Euno: This time just tell them you are going for skii with your family that's why you are not able to join. And if they again tease you----(cut off)

Tae: They will hyunggie. I never joined any trip. Mom, dad, namjin hyung always denied. Even they don't let me go outside alone and when I bunk or sneak you have seen the consequences few days back. Even kookie went on camps but not me. Do you also think I am a small baby and will not be able to take care of myself?

Euno: (strokes his hair) Definetely not Tae. You are 14 definetely not a small baby. And you don't need to question yourself in this matter anytime.

Tae: Then why they are this protective? Because I am weak?.

Euno: Tae--

Tae: Yes, I think this is the reason. But now I am doing good. You know firstly I had to take 2 injections per week with healthy

Meals and a lot of exercise but after last time after getting punished from Jy hyung I never skipped workout I swear. And I'll start eating foods without tantrums. Will they let me go then?

Euno: (pov) I myself don't know the reason Tae. What will I tell you. I think I should divert his mind.

Euno: What Tae , hyung really punished you because of workouts?

Tae: Almost regularly. (Pouts) I am still scared of jy hyung that side.

Eunu: how he punished you?

Tae: Spanking. With hands on room but with stick on ground.(Looks away) Even though he uses his hands but it hurts like hell and in ground extra workouts with stick in hands, and scolding in small to small things.

Euno: (pov) Ohh poor baby. Hyung can be mean if he choose to be.

Euno: Don't worry Tae. I'll scold hyung fpr being this strict with you.

Tae: All of them are so strict with me. You have alrrady seen Jin hyunggie. Joon hyunggie and hobi hyung are also the same even for small to small things. None of my whinning and requests works on them. (Tears formed in his eyes)

Euno: Have you talked about this with hyungs?

Tae: (doe eyes) (shook his head negatively) you also don't tell them this. They will be hurt. I know they love me.

Euno: but here you are getting hurt. If you'll not tell them what is troubling you how will they understand?

Tae: No. (Burries his face again in pillows) Hyung told me they don't like to punish me but I always manage to get in trouble. I always creates problem for them , I always trouble them that's why hyungs treat me like a small baby. I am stupid.

Euno: (widened his eyes) Tae (stern)

(Tae peeks at him from pillow) Get up.

(Listening to the tone got up instantly) You are not allowed to self doubt. You are nither small baby not stupid. So stop saying these things.