Part 10

[Time skips at dinner]
(Jy wakes up and saw Eunwoo sleeping peacefully sleeping on his stomach and kept his head on jy chest and gripped his shirt tightly. Jy kisses his forehead and shakes him)
Jy: Wake up baby.
(Eunwoo gets up and rubs his eyes and sat on bed but immediately jumps and stands)
Jy: (chuckles) What happened?
Eunwoo: (glares him and his cheeks turns red from embarassment)
Jy: Oh this cute cheeks. (Kisses his cheeks) Come let's go for dinner.
Eunwoo: You go. I am good here.
Jy: You have to apologize to dad.
Eunwoo: I will but I am not in position to sit for dinner.
Jinyoung: Do you want to sit on my lap?
Eunwoo: Nooo... I am big. And there will be Taekook also.
Jinyoung: Okay. But you have to do dinner. Whether you like or not.
Eunwoo: Everyone will get to know I got spanks.
Jinyoung: Seems like your problem. Now come.
Eunwoo: Ughh (whines but comes outside)
(All male members of Kim family sat on table for dinner)
(Jinyoung signs Eunwoo to go to dad
Eunwoo: D-Daddy (gets on his knees and holds his ears)
Jy dad: Yes? (Sees his pluffy eyes then sees Jy who nodded in return)
Eunwoo: S-sorry for behaving rude.
Jy dad: (signs) Get up.
(Eunwoo get up and his dad hugs him and hugs him back)
Jy dad: It's okay bub. I am sorry too for not attending your achievents but I am so so proud of you.
(After listening to this Eunwoo heart ache and regreted wrong things that he has done so far)
(Jy dad, slowly aparts hug)
Jy dad: Now come let's eat dinner.
Eunwoo: (sees Jy) Dad, there are things which I want to confess.
Jy dad: What things?
Eunwoo: (took a deep breath and starts saying about all the things other older members were Shocked )

Jy dad: Are you kidding me?
Eunwoo: I am so sorry. Please forgive me. (Sees his grandpa, and uncles and said) I am so sorry.
Grandpa: Buddy, this is not I expected from you but all the punishments your dad will decide I won't take your side. (Eunwoo nodded)
Mr kim (o): Are you guilty for what you did?
Eunwoo: Yes uncle so much.
Mr kim (o): So, this time I am forgiving you but next time if I even heard you holding ny of these things in your hands no one will be worse than me.
Mr kim (y): I also forgave this time but there should not be next time. Got it.
Eunwoo: Thankyou (sees his dad)
Jy dad: You are not living alone anymore. Nither in hostel nor in apartment. You are living with jinyoung and I'll talk to your coach and sung father. Is there any problem jy if he lives with you.
Jy: Absolutely not dad. (Smiles widely)
Eunwoo: O-okay Dad.
Jy dad: I am not finished. I want your Car keys. And all your cards will be blocked. And you are not allowed to use these thing till you turn 18 and even after that if I'll think that you are some responsible I will think to give you back and even after that your cards will have monthly limit. For money you have to ask jinyoung. (Sees jy and nodded). And  for somedays you will not be alone any time in your room and at night you will sleep with anyone but not alone. Are all these things clear?
Eunwoo: Y-yes dad.
Jy dad: I trusted you for all these facilities and privelages your mum told me to not send you alone you are not that old and not giving you car and cards without any limits it will spoil you but I said her everytime that he is so responsible and deserves these priveleges but you proved me wrong.
Eunwoo: (sees his dad with teary doe eyes) S-sorry. Will you please forgive me this time.
Jy dad: (thinks for a second) (nodded) Ues but you have to put efforts in overcoming these addicctions.
Eunwoo: Thankyou. I promise I'll not let you down.
Grandpa: Ji ho (jy dad) I have a suggesstion. Eunwoo can join the branch Kim school in seoul. Jinyoung will also shift there and will continue his work. And in school there will be Jinyoung and joon to keep an eye on him.
Jy dad: It's great Idea dad. Even sung can leave there with his older brother. I don't think there will be any problem. But the problem is of his coach. I don't know he'll agree or not.
Mr kim (o): He will. His two students who have qualified international level will be there and we can give scholarships to his other students if they want to join also. we will provide him job offer letter in our school with better pay and a place to leave with his family.
Jy dad: Okay Then. I'll talk with sung father.
Mr kim (o): Perfect then.
Eunwoo: Can't believe they just shifted everything this easily. (Mumble)
Tae: Eunwoo hyung will leave with us. Really. (Excited)
Mr kim (o): (nodded)
Kook: Yeah...I am so happy. We'll hangout more often.
Jy: You both are happy just because Eunwoo shifting there not with me.
Eunwoo: they will be if you just stop nagging them. (Mumble)
(Jy smacked him in his head)
Kook: No, I am so happy for you too.
Jin: Even I am so happy and I bet Joon too. Now we don't have to deal with Tae's tantrums in eating and even workouting.
(Tae pouted)
Tae: I don't throw tantrums. (Rolls eyes)
Joon: Yeah yeah we know.
Mr kim (y): can we have dinner now and where is my sweet dish? (Asked staff)
Kook: Dad, you should ask right person who is sitting Right next to you.
Mr kim (y): Hoseok
Hobi: Dad, you are not having any sweet dish. So eat whatever is in your plate or else you have to eat diet food.
Mr kim (y): Yeah yeah. (To eunwoo) sit. Why are you standing till now?
Eunwoo: (sees Jy with pleading eyes)
Jy dad: What happened?