Part 51

Jin: Tae, I know you are not sleeping I saw before entering you are staring at ceiling.

Tae: (no response)

Jin: Get up. (Stern voice to which Tae immediately opens his eyes)

(Jin sat besides Tae and made him sit near him)

Tae: I w-was sleeping hyung just got up for washroom.

Jin: (signs) then why you pretended to sleep when I entered?

Tae: (looks down)

Jin: What's wrong baby?

Tae: I am sleepy.

Jin: Tae, I want to know the truth right now what is troubling you?

Tae: (no response)

Jin: I can see your behaviour from past days. You know you can share everything with me.

(Tae nodded)

Jin: (signs) okay fine. We'll talk tomorrow and I want to know the truth.

(Tae sees him with doe eyes)

Jin: wanna eat pasta?

Tae: You'll let me?

Jin: Why not?

Tae: I already ate pizza from outside.

Jin: I'll, it's okay and I have no problem with this. I know you haven't had anything from outside for long. And I am proud of you listening to us. I know it's hard to eat healthy meals plus workouts early in the morning. (Kisses his forehead) come and help me in making pasta.

Tae: By help you mean sitting on kitchen counter with finger on lips.

(Jin chuckles)

Jin: (goes outside) Come now.

(Taejin comes outside and jin started preparing pasta )

Jin: It's done (turned off the stove) come let me feed you.

(Tae noddes and Jin starts go feed him)

Jin: Now, wash your mouth and follow me to my room.

Tae: I will sleep in my room.

Jin: No arguments.

(Tae washes his mouth and follows Jin like a puppy to his room and they both lays together)

Jin: Don't think anything baby. Just close your eyes and try to sleep. (Jin started singing lullaby and patting Tae's forehead soon Tae relexed and slept)

Jin: (took out his phone and messaged Jy, that Tae is not coming for morning workout as he was not able to sleep properly at night) (pulls tae close to him and wraps protective arms towards him and slept)

[Time skips at morning]

(Jin woke up at 7 and sees Tae sleeping by gripping jin's Tshirt with his fist)

(Jin kisses tae's forehead and wakes him up)

Jin: Good morning baby. (Hugs him)

Tae: Good morning hyunggie. (Sees the clock at noticed it's 7) It's 7:15 why didn't you woke me up? I skipped workout. Jy hyung will again scold me or punish me. And I am getting late for school.

Jin: shh....calm baby let me speak. Today you are not going to school and will takr rest at home and I messaged Jy that you are not coming for workouts as you slept late.