part 9

Eunwoo: (chuckles internally) (pov) And he was saying that he'll scold hyung.
Jinyoung: Tae? Why are you hiding behind? come in front.
Tae: (slowly comes in front)
Jinyoung: What are you doing here?
Tae: (gives him notebook)
Jinyoung: (sees notebook) Why you have left last 3 lines in each page? And have you taken help from anywhere to write this eassy?
Tae: Y-yes. From internet.
Jy: Why? Have I told you you can surf on internet?
Tae: (shook his head) Sorry
Jy: No sorry. Hold your ears and start doing situps 60 for 6 pages and + 12 was leaving lines in each page. Total 72. Now start.
Tae: Please. I won't touch that ever in my life.
Jy: Tae, 72 situps or swats choice is yours.
(Tae immediately started situps)
Eunwoo pov
This is all because of me. Hyung is so harsh on him without even smoke just by a thought.
End of Eunwoo pov
Tae: 70...71...72  (sits on floor)
Jinyoung: you will get cold. (Picks him up and sits on bed and made him sit on his lap. And kisses his cheeks and Tae burries his head in jy's neck taking all comfort)
Tae: Sorry
Jy: You are all forgiven. But you will never smoke in life. Got it? (Tae nodded and kisses Jy cheeks) Are you tired?
Tae: So much
Jy: Okay. so let's drop you in your room. (He picks him up and takes him in his room and made him sleep, kisses his forehead and lefts to eunwoo's room, entered and saw in laying at stairing at ceiling)
Jy: (fake cough) (Eunwoo immediately sits in bed with heads low, Jy goes near him at sat in front of him) Your reports came. I am happy it's not that series but you have to take therapy and follow diet.
Eunwoo: (nodded) I will. S-sorry.
Jy: Not enough. (Jy was about to get up but eunwoo holds his wrist and made him turn around and burries his head on his chest)
Eunwoo: So sorry. I am ready for all consequences but please talk to me.
Jy: Now you realised how it feels when you try to talk with someone and he ignores you like this?
Eunwoo: I know. What I did was wrong. But I felt like a burden and useless and you just have to deal with my things always.
Jy: Why you thought all this? Have I ever said that you are a burden. (Eunwoo shook his head) you are not. You don't have any idea how much I love you. How much I missed you? When you decided to leave there. I felt so hurt. I thought that I am not good at raising you. That's why you want to go.
Eunwoo: No, you didn't told but she said and I also started to believe that.
Jy: She? Who Baby?
Eunwoo: Bong Seon y-your g-girlfriend.
Jy: baby. I broke up with her the day she told me you are not good enough.
Eunwoo: (sees Jy with teary red eyes)
Jy: Why didn't you discuss with me all this? No one matters for me more than your happiness.
Eunwoo: S-sorry for everything. For disappointing you.
Jinyoung: Shh....calm down.
(After 15 minutes they both calmed down)
Eunwoo: Have you forgave me for all this?
Jinyoung: Yes but you are getting punished. And after that you are going to apologize to dad and mom and all the other and confess about things you have done wrong.
(Eunwoo nodded)
Jinyoung: I love you so much.
Eunwoo: I love you too. But please be bit lenient in giving punishment.
Jinyoung: I will. Now get over my lap.
Eunwoo: S-spanking?
Jinyoung: Yes
Eunwoo: Don't you think I am big for this.
Jinyoung: You are not, you are not even 18. Now fast. You will get some warm ups before getting belts.
Eunwoo: (widened his eyed) B-belt?
Jy: (nodded)
Eunwoo: Please lock the door.
Jinyoung: (chuckles but locks the door and sat on edge of bed)
(Eunwoo slowlly crawls towards Jy taking position and Jy started delivering him smacks and after few he pulled down his pants and continued giving smarks and eunwoo bited his lower lips and last holds his waist bands to pull boxers down but eunwoo keeps his hands there)
Eunwoo: Hyung please no. I am too big for this.
Jinyoung: Eunwoo, keep your hands in front.
Eunwoo: hyung please.
(Jinyoung pinned his hands on back and pulled his boxers to knee and gave hard smacks at covering his upper thighs and sit spots. Tears started forming in Eunwoo's eyes.)
Jinyoung: Stand up and bent over the bed.
Eunwoo: P-please no.
Jinyoung: I won't repeat.
(Eunwoo gets up and bent over the bed)
Jy: spread your legs. (Eunwoo did) and soon Jinyoung started delivering welts on his bare butt.
Eunwoo: (pov) It hurts like hell. Hyung is slowly increasing it's intensity and my tears are not stopping. It's so hard to be in this position. After somewhat like 40-45 he stopped. It is the hard spanking among all which I received earlier.
Jinyoung: Get up and put your nose on corner. Your hands should be on your head, don't move muscles and you are not allowed to rub.
Eunwoo: (whines but went to corner and pulled up his boxers)
Jinyoung: Did I told you to pull up your boxers.
Eunwoo: But-
Jinyoung: Down
Eunwoo: It's so humilating.
Jinyoung: Do you want me to unlock the door too.
Eunwoo: (immediately pulled down his boxers and stand in corner)
Eunwoo pov
The sting is increasing I want to rub it so much. But he'll not let me rub.
End of Eunwoo pov
(After 15 min)
Jinyoung: Come here. And bent over without whinning
Eunwoo: (did what he said)
Jinyoung: I want you to confess all the things that you have done wrong.
Eunwoo: (nodded)
(Whack)
I lived in apartment without taking permission from anyone.
(Whack)
I smoked.
(Whack)
Drank alcohol
(Whack)
Went to club
(Whack)
Behaved rudely with mum, dad and you.
(Whack)
Ignored you.
(Whack)
Blocked couch's number from your phone.
(Whack)
Done
Jinyoung: No, not done.
(Whack)
Eunwoo: I don't remember any other thing.
Jinyoung: Not (whack) hiding (whack) anything (whack) from (whack) us (whack)
Eunwoo: ouchhhh (whack) Promise will not hide anything from you.
Jinyoung:  hmm good. (Sits besides him) and rubs his back and pull up his clothes. (Eunwoo just laid there limph) Good baby. Now get up and lay confortably. (Soft)
Eunwoo: (slowly gets up and hugs Jinyoung tightly as his whole life depends
On him and Jy hugs him back protectively)
(After few minutes jy slowly break hug )
Jy: Sleep for sometime okay. (Eunwoo nodded) (jy gets ups from bed)
Eunwoo: (starts to cry again)
Jy: What happened bub? I was so harsh?
Eunwoo: Y-ou w-will not-t cuddle wi-th m-me. (Pov) I know after saying this I am behaving like a small baby but I don't care now.
Jinyoung: (pov) whenever I punish him before. I used to cuddle with him. But I thought he don't need my cuddles.
Jinyoung: You want to cuddle. (Eunwoo nodded)  Come (smiles)
(They both slept by cuddling)