Part 56

(Sung got up because of a nightmare)

Sung: (scared) (gets up and went towards his bag and opens a hidden chain where he hided ciggerates) Sung no. (Tries to stop himself) No, I won't.

(After few minutes)

Sung: ahh.....I can't. (Goes towards bag and pulls out one stick) Just one sung. Promise just one.

(He lit it up and started puffs)

(Sung was busy in smoking it was relaxing him but then someone snatched it from his hand and gave a tight slap on his face)

Jaewook: THE HELL SUNG.

(Sung fliched but didn't dare to look up)

(Listening Jaewook shouts Jungsuk came there and saw sung standing there with hand on cheek)

Jungsuk: What happened? (Sees ciggerate in jaewook hands then sung and signs) Why bud?

Sung: (eyes filled up and sees Jungsuk) I-I am s-sorry.

Jaewook: Sorry. Really? (Sung looks down)

Jungsuk: (shows his palm to jaewook) Sung, look up. (Sung immediately looked up )

Sung: I tried. I promise I t-tried to stop myself. (Sees him with teary eyes)

Jungsuk: (pulls him towards his chest) shh bud. Relax and take deep breaths. (Rubs his back) Jaewook, bring water. (Jw lefts)

(Jungsuk made Sung sit on bed with sung's head again his chest)

Jungsuk: You okay now.

Sung: I tried hyung. Really. But I just couldn't. (Choked)

Jungsuk: It's alright. Everything is okay. I Know you are trying your best.

(Jw gives water to jungsuk,)

Jungsuk: (makes sung drink water) You okay now? (Sung nodded) Why this craving came? (Sung looks down) (made him look up) What is troubling you this much?

Sung: Nothing.

Jaewook: Then you were smoking to have fun? (Angry)

Jungsuk: Jaewook, go out and calm your anger.

Jaewook: but---

Jungsuk: Jaewook.

Jaewook: Fine (huffs and went outside)

Jungsuk: Now you (to sung) I am asking last time without wasting anytime tell me by yourself that what was troubling you or I have my ways to make you split out. ( sung gulped at warning)

Sung: I had a nightmare. (Mumble but enough to be heard by jungsuk)

Sung: About mum.

Jungsuk: You are scared because of surgery?

(Sung slowly nodded)

(Jungsuk pulled him towards his chest)

Junhsuk: She is alright bud. It's just a small surgery and don't you know your mum is a warrior? She doesn't get scared with anything. Am I right? (Sung nodded) and all are here with her. She'll be fine soon.

(Kisses his forehead)

Sung: Thankyou.

Jungsuk: You don't need to thank me.

Sung: Jaewook hyung is angry.

Jungsuk: He will come along. Don't worry.

Sung: Are you mad at me too?