Part 36

[Time skips at night]
Joon: Euno, you were saying me to teach you trignometry.
Euno: Yes hyung I didn't attended that class.
Joon: Okay come to my room with your books.
(Euno sees jin)
Jin: Go and study. I promised you we will cuddle right? (Euno nodded) So, go and study till then I will also complete my meetings.
(Joon, euno lefts)
Jy: Hyung, why are you upset? Euno was being stubborn May be I should have handled it better but he was bot ready to understand.
Jin: Why you needed to handle it jinyoung? He just wanted to spend time with you nothing else.
Jy: Hyung, he wanted because he didn't wanted me to go with them.
Jin: I know. But the thing is he wanted. Okay tell me when was the last time you spended whole day with him and go to the places he likes?
Jy: I don't remember hyung. May be 3 years back. (Mumbles)
Jin: And when he himself asked you have brought a condition. And about understanding Jy. Euno, is understanding. Have he ever questioned about you being friendly to your other students or even he ever told you to break your relation as a sister with krystal or shinhye? No right? He accepted in case of krystal and shinhye but what about the others Jy and specially that boy yijun and a girl Aera. What was the need to let them come today.
Jy: They are krystal and shinhye friends hyung. And not that they are bad or something.
Jin: Enough Jinyoung. I don't want your explainations. And why in hell you yold euno that you spend more time with him than them? He is your brother Jy. Haven't you saw me taking my day off or working from home so many times just for Tae. Or forgot me have you saw Hobikook. Whenever hobi comes early or took a leave kookie gets do much happy. Kookie is a kid and he knows to show his emotions clearly and is not scared of anything. But in case of euno it's totally different you remembered when I said him that I'll take a half day to spend some quality time with him how much he got happy. Listen Jy I am not comparing you with any one of us. Just telling you how a little things are affecting euno badly. 3 years he has been bottling up his emotions or taking help from addictions. And you were telling that he didn't told you anything about your girlfriend bothering him and now when he told you he don't like you spending time with others what you did? You know today he was badly carving for smoking but he was chewing the gum. (Jinyoung froze listening to smoking part) And if I got to know Euno smoked again whatever the reason is you'll have to face my wrath. (Jin lefts)
Jy: (pov) Euno, craved to smoke that to because of me. Euno, had been this addicted to smoking that he was doing this even for these small things. I have to make it up to him.
(Jy goes in Joon's room where Euno was studing after a while Euno completed his studies and came our Jy goes to him and backhugged Euno who got stiffened.)
Jy: (kisses his cheeks) Sorry baby. We'll go out tomorrow and will spend the whole day like you want promise.
Euno: I am sleepy. (Euno wigglss out from his grip and headed to Jin's room)
Euno: Hyung, I will sleep here for today.
Jin: No problem. (Smiles and sees Jy standing there sadly)

[Time skips to next day at school]
Sung: What happened buddy?
Euno: Nothing.
Sung: I saw minjun's post on instagram. Why you didn't told jinyoung hyung about Yijun and Aera and you don't want him to go near them.
Euno: Leave it sung. Let's go.
Changmin: Today will be a match between Eunwoo, sung and Yijun, minjun in badminton court with an audience watching you. All of you be ready.
(They all nodded)
(Changmin lefts)
Sung: Ready buddy.
Euno: born ready. (Winks at him)
(At break)
Kookie: All the best Euno hyung and sung hyung for the match.
Euno: Thankyou.
Taemin: All the best. We know you'll won.
(They lefts)
(On the table besides Eunwoo, sung)
(Yijun comes there, along with Minjun, Aera)
Krystal: You guys came. We were waiting for you. All the best.
Shinhye: All the best we know you both will win like always.
(Listening to this Euno, sung burst out laughing)
Sung: (turns towards them) (to yijun) Aww...you haven't told your so called besties that it was rarely 1 or 2 times you both won with us.
(Yijun was about to say but cut off by)
Krystal: Don't say anything to them Yijun why to waste your time arguing with dumb's. They are just overconfident.
Aera: And I'll be there to cheer you up. (Kisses yijun cheeks)
Euno: What else I can expect from your girl. (To Yijun) Do one thing. Give these whores a pom pom in their hands.
Sung: Don't forgot to give horns. If you want I can order. (Laughs)
Minjun: Don't say any wrong thing about the girls.
Eunwoo: Or else? You all will go and snitch to your favorite Trainer cum friend that we are calling these whores whore and giving them senses what should a cheerleader and the side girls should take.
Sung: Exactly, we are just advicing. And how come you guys can be friend with a Trainer.
Eunwoo: And you know sung they went to a icecream parlour like a bunch of kids with a caretaker. (Laughs)