Part 7

Sung: I know buddy. But last time when we got arrested and hyung bailed us for clubbing underage one of the officer was our coach's friend he told him and our coach called hostel warden and from there he got to know about leaving in apartment. He was so mad and told me that he wasn't able to contact jinyoung hyung but will soon call him. My Dad grounded me whole holiday  and told I am not going there again and will continue my education in other branch of Our school (kim school) and training  and is going to ask higher authority if coach can give me training thrre. It is good for you that my dad doesn't know about you are also involved in this or must have called your dad.
Eunwoo: God. Just praying that he won't be get to know here. I don't want to be punished here in front of grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins specially younger cousins. And coach is friend of Jinyoung's hyung. He will call him soon. I have to block his number from hyung's phone.
Sung: I apologized to coach and he said we will get an good ass beating once we reach there.
Eunwoo: (gulped) I don't think he will do something like this. I mean we are big for spanking.
Sung: Yeah. But he will surely punish us for going to club. However, I told him we just went there for dancing as we were curious.
Eunwoo: It means he doesn't know about smoking and drinking?
Sung: No not till now.
Eunwoo: Thankgod. Okay I am going to block his number from hyung's phone just pray for me to not get caught.
Sung: Do you know passward?
Eunwoo: Yeah maybe. I am not sure.
(Eunwoo went dowmstairs and sat with all of them in living room)
Eunwoo: Hyung, I need your phone.
Jinyoung: For what?
Eunwoo: To c-call someone.
Jinyoung: Who? And whats wrong with yours?
Eunwoo: My phone is not charged to I put it in on charging. And I have to call sung.
Jinyoung: Okay take it  (jinyoung took his phone and went to other room and jinyoung's his phome ranged)
Eunwoo: Coach. Damn it. One step before my death. Thanks God (Immediately cuts the call and block the number and deleted the history of coach's call) and called sung and told him about blocking the number went to living room and returns jinyoung his phone)
Jinyoung: (whispers to eunwoo) I want to talk with you.
Eunwoo: actually I have to completed holiday assignment we will talk later. (Get up and Jy shook his head)
(Eunwoo comes to his room and laid)
Eunwoo pov
Couch must be so mad. It's good he don't know about smocking and drinking. I can't see disappointment in his eyes for me. And he won't spare it if. he never tolerates a bit carelessness for health of his students. Ahh why I am thinking all this now.
(He gets up and started smoking leaving all things)

[Time skips at morning]
(All cousins gathered for breakfast and started doing rest had already done)
(Eunwoo ate a little portion of his plate and started playing with food)
Jinyoung: Eunwoo, stop playing and eat.
Eunwoo: hmm
Jinyoung: Last chance. Or I'll spoonfed you.
Eunwoo: I am not a toodler or early teen to whom you'll feed. (Annoyed)
Jinyoung: So behave like a late teen.
Eunwoo: I don't have appetite.
Jinyoung: I won't repeat myself eat.
Eunwoo: I also won't repeat myself that I have eaten and don't want to eat more.
(Staff came with hard coffee for eunwoo)
Staff: Sir, your black coffee
Hobi: Eunwoo, haven't you slept properly at night? Is everything okay?
Eunwoo: yeah. Just feeling sleepy.
Jy : Your eating habit is going worse. Hobi hyung will you please take him  check up once.
Hobi: Sure
Eunwoo: NO NEED
Jy: Why? You are going. End of discussion
Eunwoo: No, I am not
Jy: Whats with this talking back everytime in everything?
Eunwoo: You don't need to care about my diet. I can take care of myself.
Jy : Watch your tone young man. You are already on thin line.
Jin: Eunwoo, eat a little bit more please.
Eunwoo: But I don't want to eat really.
Jin: Okay. But you have to eat lunch properly. No tantrums in lunch. Got it? And for now put that caffine aside and sleep some more time.
Eunwoo: (nodded) Okay and Thankyou. (Lefts)
Jy: What to do with him?
Jin: Jy, there is something that is bothering him and I think you should call someone from his school life or hostel life. May be they can tell something.
Jy: Okay hyung. His coach is my friend I'll talk to him today.

[ Time skips at afternoon all members of kim family was near swimming pool and girls came there for an hour or two for this)
Mrs kim (o): Tae, you are not going in pool. Come and sit here.
Tae: Why?
Mrs kim (o): cause You had a fever yesterday.
Tae: (annoyed) No, I am going. Why I am forbidden to enjoy.
Mrs kim (o): Tae, you are not forbidden to enjoy. Just don't go on pool you can play with them from outside the pool also.
Tae: ugghhh. No I am going.
Mrs kim: Not a word. Keep quite and come here.
Tae: You are so MEAN. I fuc- Just  hate it. 
Mr kim (o): Tae, what with this yelling? Can't you listen at once. No means no. If you don't want to play from outside the pool then go inside.
Tae: Okay. (Went inside)
(Tae went inside and saw Eunwoo in his room so he went there)
Tae: Hello hyung.
Eunwoo: Tae, why didn't you went to pool?
Tae: Mom, dad denied because I had fever. They are so mean.
Eunwoo: Ohh...don't be sad. We'll tomorrow go to scuba diving where you can see underwater creatures it will be so fun. So for today adjust with it.
Tae: Okay. (Smiles) but I am getting bored.
Eunwoo: If you want you can watch web series on my laptop I just downloaded it.
Tae: Sure.
(Tae started to see the series but soon he saw drawer opened so he went to close it)
Tae: Ciggarate, woah I wanted to try it but if anyone will got to know I'll be in huge trouble. What should I do? And this is of eunwoo hyung. What should I do?
(Tae was thinking and soon door opened and Tae got fliched and hidded it in back)
Jinyoung: Tae? What are you doing here? And what are you hiding?
Tae: N-noth-ing, just watching a web series.
Jinyoung: (goes near him) show me your both palms. 
Tae: There is nothing hyung.
Jinyoung: I won't repeat.
(Tae slowly showed him ciggarate and jinyoung eyes widened)
Jinyoung: WHAT THE HELL TAE?
Tae: I promise I haven't used.
Jinyoung: From where you get this? And don't dare to lie.
Tae: From there (points towards the drawer)
Jinyoung: (closed his fist in anger)
Tae: I am sorry. But when I was watching I saw a drawer opened so I was about to close and saw this in corner of drawer. I was just thinking to do this because it seems cool but didn't did promise.
Jinyoung: Thinking? Don't you know the hazards of smoking and whats cool in this.
(Scolds)
Tae: S-sorry.
(Jinyoung ignores him and went to drawer and soon opened it and find (more cigarrate, lighter, alcohol bottle and weeds and mouthfreshner. Jy then remembers about yesterday event and not eating properly)
Tae: Hyung don't scold Eunwoo hyung. I was just curious.
Jinyoung: SHUT UP TAE. And for thinking to smoke I want you to write 6 pages of eassy on how smoking affects health. And 400 times I'll never touch ciggarate in my life again. You should be happy I am not spanking you because you are not well or you have received spanks for this. Now go to your room and start writting.
(Tae nodded and went to his room)
(Jy called eunwoon)
Jy: I want you in your room within 5 minutes. Don't dare to late even a second. (And cuts the call)
(Jy then called coach and he receives)
Chang-min: Where were you? I tried to call you from yesterday.
Jy: What? (Then he sees his phone and realises the blocked contacts. ) Someone blocked your number.
Coach: I thought this. And not someone Eunwoo blocked it. Because he knew I was about to call you.