Part-5

Meanwhile at breakfast table.
(All done with breakfast except kookie, jy dad because he came late as attending early morning meeting and eunwoo who was just playing with food not wanting to eat. And his dad is telling him to finish his food)
Note:  Smoking reduces appetite. (From google)
Jy dad: Eunwoo, I won't repeat. You are not going anywhere before finishing your food. You aren't eating properly from few days and last night also you didn't ate much.
Eunwoo: I don't care (rolls his eyes)
Jy dad: Loose this attitude.
Eunwoo: I am done. I don't have appetite and don't force me to do anything. I just don't care.
Jy dad: ENOUGH. STOP BEFORE GETTING SLAP FROM ME.
(Eunwoo didn't reacted just gets up from his table and went to his room)

[With Tae]

(Joon sat on Jin's place and Jy sats on hobi's place)
Tae: Where is kook?
(Kook entered)
Kook: (to Tae) hyung are you okay?
Tae: (nodded)
Kook: Jinyoung hyunggie. I love you so much.
Jy: What do you want?
Kook: I wanna play badminton with eunwoo hyung.
Jy: So, go and play.
Kook: Yes, so convince him to play with me.
Jy: He denied you? (Frawns) (Gets up)
Kook: No, I didn't even asked him. Because I haven't talked much with him before and I thought he is not in good mood because uncle scolded him and he gets up and went to his room so I am little scared. (Playing with fingers)
Joon: Ohh kookie. He is so polite.
Jy: Why dad scolded him?
Kook: For not eating properly from the day he came.
Jinyoung: And he went to his room without saying or eating. (Kookie nodded) What's wrong with this boy? (Angry)
Joon: Relax Jinyoung. Come lets go to him
Kook: You don't come with me. You'll scold him. Joon hyunggie you come.
Jinyoung: I'll not scold.
Kook: sure?
Jinyoung: (nodded)
Kook: I went before but his door was locked. I knocked and he didn't open and I wasn't sure if he will play with me or not.
Jinyoung: Ofcourse he will play and he don't have courage to deny you if I am here with you. Come with me.
Joon: Jy don't scold him.
Tae: I also wanna play.
Jinyoung: Tae, sit quiety and finish this soup. You are eating so slowly. And take rest you can play another day.
Tae: (pouts but nodded)
(Jinyoung and kook wents to eunwoo's room)

Meanwhile with eunwoo
Pov
(I was so angry Dad scolded me so much in front of kookie and threat to slap me. and yesterday Taekook both were there. Only I know how embarassed I was getting scolded like a toodler over eating food. I just came in my room and started to smoke it gives me some peace and heard a knock. Ohh god why no one let me alone peacefully.)
Jinyoung: Eunwoo. Open the door.
Eunwoo: (jumped from his place) H-hyung. He will eat me alive if he see me smocking. (Eunwoo just hided his ciggarate behind plants and hidded lighter in drawer.) Now this smell. Mouth freshner. May be that will help. (Starts finding mouth freshner) yeah here. (Door opened reavealing Jinyoung and kookie)
Jinyoung: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? (sees mouth freshner in his hands) And what's with his mouth freshner? (Suspicious)
Eunwoo: N-noth-ing. It's just (sprayed in his mouth)
Jinyoung: You sure? Because it doesn't seem like nothing.
Kookie: (pulls Jy's sleeves and sees him with angry pout)
Jinyoung: Okay okay. Kook wants to play badminton with you.
Kookie: Not only play. I want you to teach me.
Jinyoung: Yes. Go play with him. And be nice with him.
Eunwoo: Ofcourse. He is also my brother and I don't behave rudely with everyone.
Come kookie. (Holds his hands)
(Kook smiles widely and headed outside)
Jinyoung: Seriously kookie. You cheated on me with eunwoo. (Fake cry)
Kookie: You deserved this. I told you to not scold me but you didn't listen to me.
Jy: When I scolded him?
Kookie: "What the hell are you doing?" (Mimic) What was that? (Asked while putting arms crossed and in stern tone)
Jinyoung: (laughs)
Kookie: No one takes me seriously.
Jinyoung: (laughs) okay okay. Go and play.
[Time skips after an hour]
Kookie: You are so cool. I thought you are scary.
Eunwoo: Me and scary? Atleast not more than hyung's ofc except Jin hyung.
Kookie: Yeah. Jin hyung don't behave coldly in small things but when he does he is worst then all the others.
Eunwoo: Is it? I don't think so.
Kookie: It means he never punished you? Eunwoo: Nope. Just scolded that too few times.
Kookie: Lucky.
Eunwoo: (chuckles) Yeah
Kookie: Yesterday I got to know that you won international competition. YCongratulations. I am so happy to know that two of my older brother is this cool while Rest are good at nagging.
Eunwoo: (laughs) I am the one and who is your second cool brother.
Kook: Tae hyunggie. He also wanted to play but Jinyoung hyung and joon hyung denied because he is not well.
Eunwoo: Ohh is he okay now?...Wanna go outside?
Kookie: Yeah he is ok....but can't go without permission and hyung is not gonna permit me because I have skipped today's class.
Eunwoo: Ask your dad simple, he is so cool he won't deny.
Kookie: He is not at home and I don't have phone. (Sad pout)
Eunwoo: Take mine.
Kookie: Okay.
(They called mr kim (y))
Mr kim (y): Yes buddy.
Eunwoo: All good. Kookie wants your permission.
Mr kim (y): Yes kook.
Jk: Can I go out with Eunwoo hyung? Please.
Mr kim (y): Ofcourse you can. But behave.
Jk: Okay dad. Thankyou.
Eunwoo: Uncle, will you please call after few minutes and told hyungs that we are outside so they don't get worried? Because if we told them there are high chances they will deny.
Jk: (to eunwoo) You are so intelligent.
Mr kim (y): (laughs) Okay. But don't get too late. Take care.
Eunwoo: Thankyou and Take care too.
(Hungs up) Let's go. Where do you wanna go?
Jk: I don't know
Eunwoo: Okay come.