Part 35

(Time skips at home)
(Euno, joon ,Taekook enters the house)
Euno: Hyung, I'll eat lunch later. I am tired so I am sleeping for sometime.
Jin: Okay.

(After half an hour Jin enters Jy room and sees Euno who was scrolling instagram in his phone while laying)
Jin: Euno.
Eunwoo: Yes hyung.
Jin: You haven't slept?
Euno: No. I am tired but I am not able to sleep.
(Jin sits besides him and euno immediately cuddles him)
(Joon enters the room and saw them)
Joon: Euno, can we talk?
Euno: Yes.
Joon: Jy told me what happened today.
(After listening to this Euno immediately hides his face in Jin's chest)
Jin: What happened today?
Joon: krystal, shinhye wanted to go gaming club with jy and some classmates jy agreed but euno is upset for this.
Jin: Euno,
Euno: I didn't have problem with them. He also went with yijun and Aera. (Mumbles but jin heard)
Joon: Euno, He always spends some time with them and treats them like his sisters.
Euno: But I told him to spend time with me instead.
Jin: and he denied? (Coldly)
Joon: No, he agreed. (Joon phone ranged and he excused himself for few minutes)
Euno: (to jin) he said if he'll spend time with me today then he will spend time with them tomorrow. And when I denied he scolded me and said I am not understanding. Hyung, I promise I am trying and I really don't have any problem with him spending time with his so called sisters but why yijun, aera and minjun? I consider in school he has to treat everyone equally but why after school. And he said he also spends time with me then what happened if he spend some time with them but he is my brother and nobody to them after school. I hate yijun and when hyung gives him attention in school I don't like but I agreed thinking he is his trainer too. But why after school? (Tears started forming in his eyes but he blinked it off)
Jin: Calm down bub.
(Joon enters the room)
Joon: All I was saying Euno. Jy is right in his place.
Jin: No joon. He is not. I don't care if he considers them as their sister or whatever but euno is his brother who should always come first in his priorities. Okay at some point if I consider they treats them as his sisters but what about others? And how in the world he can compare his time spending's with Eunwoo to them.
Joon: Jin, why you are dragging this matter so much. It was just for an hour or so.
Jin: (signs) (to euno) Euno, go to my room I will be there in few minutes then we'll sleep while cuddling.
Euno: (smiles) okay (lefts)
Jin: Listen joon. I am not saying Jy did anything wrong. But you know Euno is protective and this time he is insecure. Small things is affecting him badly because he had the habbit of smoking whenever he was upset so no one ever gets to knew he was upset but now he don't have that and he is not able to control his emotions and that is hurting him more. See this. (Shows him a wrapper of chewgum) He is having temptation that's why he is taking chewgum. He is trying to understand things and he prepared himself mentally that in school Jy has to give priorities to others. Fo you rememver in Tae's case he wasn't even ready to accept that. But Euno he never questioned Jy I know he didn't like them as their sister but he never told anything about that to Jy, and eventually he agreed. But now this. And how in the world he can compare the two on basis on how much time he spends with him to them. Joon, we won't say anything between Euno and Jy this time. Last time I talked with both of you but not now they'll have to solve things betweem them. Whenever Eunwoo gets hurt or upset he never tells anything to others not even Jy but this time he told him directly but Jinyoung didn't understand. He even didn't told us what happened? You got to know from Jy. Euno, bottles up his emotions, when he entered no one can say by saying his face that he was upset.
Joon: calm down Jin.
Jin: (took a deep breath) I am going in my room euno must be waiting.
(Jin entered Euno's room and saw him using phone euno smiled to him but his smile faded when he looked at phone. Jin goss near and saw the post which Mjnjun uploaded 'In an icecream parlour with fav. Sir' Followed by some pics of gaming parlour.
Euno: (closes his phone) Hyung, let's sleep.
Jin: (nodded) (and took him in his embrace)
Euno: I am oka...
Jin: shh...you never need to pretend in front of us baby. I know my big baby is so strong.
(Euno smiles) come let's sleep now.
(Euno nodded and laid and Jin lays besides him caressing his hairs and soon they slept)

[Time skips after half an hour]
(Jy enters the house and saw Tae sulking)
Joon: Tae, no
Tae: But all are going. Why not me?
Joon: Tae, you are not going in any picnic.
Tae: But it's only 2 days hyung.
Joon: No (firmly)
Tae: I'll ask Jin hyung. He won't deny you are bad.
Joon: (signs) Fine. Now go and take some rest. You are jumping, running here and there since you came from school. And I don't want you tired when we'll study so go and take good rest.
(Tae pouts but went to his room)
(Joon sees jy)
Joon: When you came?
Jy: Just now. Euno, is he still upset?
Joon: What do you think?
Jy: I guess yes. I shouldn't have scolded him.
Joon: I told you to spend whole day with him.
Jy: I agreed hyung, but he don't even want me to give my anytime yo them. But I always used to go and play with them.
Joon: I know, but ---(signs) Let it be. Go and freshen up.
Jy: Don't worry I'll make it up to him.
Joon: I don't think it's gonna be easy. Jin is also his side.
Jy: Jin hyung?
Joon: Yeah..So forgot any help from our side. You have to handle him alone no one is gonna say anything in this matter. 
Jy: Okay. (Pov) Jin hyung also thinks I am at fault. I should talk to him.
(Jy goes to his room but didn't find Euno there, he shrugged it off and went to freshen up then goes to jin's room and found Jin and euno cuddling and sleeping)
(Jy goes to them and the alarm of jin's phone ranged and he woke up and switched it off)
Jin: (sees jy) When you came?
Euno: Just now hyung.
(Jin nodded and tries to get up but Euno tightens his grip on Jin)
Euno: Don't go hyunggie.
(Smile formed on Jin's lips)
Jin: Wake up Euno.
Euno: (gots up but pretended to sleep) No, you stay here with me.
Jy: Euno.
(Euno opens his one eye to his Jy but then remembers what happened and again closes his eyes and hides his face in Jin's chest)
Jy: Euno, we know you are pretending. Get up.
Euno: (slowly peeks Jin and pleaded in no)
Jin: (signs) No Euno. You have not eaten anything. First eat something then you can sleep as much as you want.
Euno: But you won't hold me then.
Jin: I will bub.
Euno: Okay. But play with my hair for 5 minutes.
Jin: oka---(cut off)
Jy: No hyung. He'll sleep immediately if you do so. And will not wakeup for atleast an hour.
(Euno shot him a betrayal look but didn't said anything)
Jin: Euno, get up. First eat something.
Euno: Okay fine. (Gets up)
Jy: Euno, after that grt ready we'll go out.
Euno: (to Jin) Jin hyung I won't go anywhere. After eating you'll please hold me like this and we'll sleep again by cuddling
Jin: (nodded) Go, wash your face and come downstairs.
(Euno goes to freshen up)
Jy: Hyung---(cut off)
Jin: If you want to do lunch then come downstairs.
Jy: I already did.
(Jin nodded and lefts)