Part 38

(But they were late police came there)

Police: Surrender yourself It will be good for all of you. There is no chance of escape you are trapped by us.

Minjun: Please, let us go we won't do this again.

Police: make them sit and let's take us them to police station.

(Time skips to police station)

Inspector: You all have 5 minutes to place a call. Be fast.

Sung: To whom we should call? I wish haweun hyung to be here.

Shinhye- Krystal even oppa is not here.

krystal- Let's call Jinyoung oppa.

Euno: NO (yelled)

Yijun: Yes, this will be the best.

Euno: No no let's call coach. He will bail all of us.

Aera: He will kill us. I think jy sir will be good he was quite friendly yesterday.

Sung: No, lets call coach. As we know he is gonna screw us for this so it's better to call him.

Krystal: Here majority of us are in favour of jy oppa. So let's call him. Trust me euno and sung he is not that strict like he show in school.

Euno: Who can know better than me.

Sung: Call both of them.

Euno: (betrayal look) You want to get rid of me. (Mumble)

Sung: Euno, 5 minutes are going to up. Thrre is no use of discussion let's call them.

(Krystal called Jy and puts the call on speaker In few rings the phone got picked up)

Jinyoung: Krystal all okay. You called this time.

Shinhye: Can you come and pick us

Jinyoung: Pick us? Where are you both?

Krystal: At xx police station.

Jy: What? Okay I'll be there shortly.

Krystal: Please bring changmin coach with you. Some of there students are also there.

Jy: What the hell were you guys doing qt mid night? (Someone from behind said 5 minutes up and the call gets cut)

(Jy hurridly called changmin anf they both went to policestation and was shocked to see all of them there, jy sees Euno sung their and his anger gets doubled)

Changmin: What are you doing here?

Jy: Come let's meet the inspector.

(Euno didn't dared to look at jy)

(Inspector told them about illegal bike racing then speeding up the bike)

(Jy goes to them and stood in front of euno, Euno stood up)

Jy: What are you doing here?

(Euno didn't said anything which increaeed Jy's anger and a tight slap landed on Euno's cheek leaving others shocked)

(Tears escaped from euno eyes and changmin immediately rushed there and holds Jy back)

Jy: Leave me changmin. (Yelled) (to euno) ANSWER ME DAMN IT.

Euno: S-sorr-y (he slapped him again)

Changmin: Jinyoung, calm down.

Jy: Calm down. what the hell he is doing? Does he want to leave a life like a bloody criminal in the age of 17.

Changmin: Jy, lets controlled the situation first.

(Soon seokjin enters the policestation as jy told messaged him he is going to policestation and got to know everthing)

Jin: What is happening here inspector?

Inspector: Kim seokjin, you here. Please have a seat.

Jin: No, leave them and there should be no record of them. Got it?

Inspector: Yes, don't worry sir.

Jin: Let's go out (euno fliched by listening harshness in jin's voice)

(They all comes outside and sung saw Jaewook's car pulled near the police station and he came out)

Jaewook: (to jin) All sorted?

Jin: Yeah. Thrre will be no records.

Jaewook: Okay. But for a safety I have told my lawyer to prepare the papers.

(Jin nodded and jaewook told his lawyer go submit the papers and get all things cleared)

(Euno took the courage)

Euno: Jin hyu----(cut off by a slap by jin)

(Tears started flowing from his eyes as he didn't expected jin to slap him. The one who always pampered him)

Jin: Jy I am going home. Take him home.

Jy: I will hyung. If he wants to come i don't know if he had some more plans.

(Jin lefts)

Euno: Sorry hyung.

Jy: What the hell you were thinking before going on bike racing? And even if you went what was the need to sped up to not get caught by the police do you how risky that was? Anything could have happened to anyone of you. And krystal, shinhye I expected some maturity from you both.

(Euno couldn't controlled himself and burried his face in jy's chest..jy tries to pulled him but he tighten's the grip and jy let him take all the comforts he wanted. He knew euno was scared)

Jaewook: Sung, get in a car.

Changmin: Yijun, aera, minjun in my car.

Jy: Krystal, shinhye in my car.

Euno: (peeks jy face) me?

Jy: (rolls his eyes) I am thinking to drop you inside the police station it will be good for night stay.

Euno: (pouts) let your anger to go now. You already slapped me in front of all.

Jy: Trust me kiddo. Tomorrow you'll get to know it was nothing.

(Euno gulped and looked at jy with doe eyes)

Euno: I am your own brother hyung. Consider it for this time.

Jy: (shook his head at his drama) Changmin, please deal with your students. As krystal, shinhye, aera you three didn't went there for racing you will not get as hard punishment as these four will.

Changmin: Don't worry jy. I'll deal with them. All of you sharp 6 am on school ground.

(They sat on cars and headed)