Part 45

Sung: I am happy to get to back. (Hugs jungsuk who hugs him back)

Jaewook: (teases him) All this happiness will be vanished when you will get to know hitler side of him.

Yoona: Just call me sung. When he'll be hard on you. And I need to leave now (she lefts)

Jungsuk: (rolls his eyes)

Jaewook: (whispers to sung) Baby. Don't let him get to know about your addictions he won't be as cool as we all were he hates this.

(Sung gulped and nodded)

Jungsuk: What happened?

Sung: Nothing. Hyung you have to drop me.

Jaewook: Yeah. Let's go.

Jung suk: You don't know driving?

Sung: I know. But hyung is not permitting me to drive.

Jaewook: (rolls his eyes) I am not permitting or you are punished.

Sung: (sulking) but that doesn't mean you won't even let me drive yours. And he even took my phone. He is cruel jungsuk hyung. How can someone do this much cruelity on a innocent child.

Jaewook: Believe me hyung he is no angel. And you list all the troubles you have created in last few days or month.

(Sung gulped)

Jung suk: (raises his eyebrows)

Jaewook: And sung. If you are thinking he will protect you then no. He is 20 times above me. My punishments are nothing in front of him. So, be careful and don't come to me crying.

(Sung gulped and gets up from Jung suk's lap)

Jung suk: Don't scare him Jaewook or you'll have to face the consequences. I hope you are aware of my wrath.

Jaewook: (goes to him and hugs him) You don't look good while scaring me. And I am always good.

Sung: (amazed) You also punish Jaewook hyung?

Jaewook: Why are you so happy?

Sung: Finally, I won't be the one who alwys gets punished from everywhere. No one ever scolds Jaewook hyung. Dad, mom everyone is unfair.

Jaewook: I don't do anything wrong to get punished everysingle day.

Sung: (offended) You mean I do?

Jaewook: I think the cane marks are erased from your bottom and thighs and you need new right?

Sung: (embarassed)

Jung suk: why you beated him with a cane?

Jaewook: Not me hyung. His coach. I didn't even punished him hyung.

Jung suk: ohh and you are making fun of him?

Jaewook: Stop it hyung. You always sees just my mistake. (Annoyed)

(Sung laughed at their bickerings)

What's there to laugh?

Sung: You are looking like a teenager.

Jaewook: Is it? (Runs to chase him but sung sat on Jung suk's lap and wrap his hands around jung suk's neck.)

Sung: Don't give me to him (mumble)

Jung suk: (who was shocked by his act) Ookay. (Caresses his hairs)

Jaewook: (smiles seeing them this)