Part 16

[Time skips after 2 days]
(At breakfast table)
Joon: Eunu, your some team mates are transferring.
Eunwoo: Oh okayy.
Hobi: Aren't you happy.
Eunwoo: I don't know. I mean no one was so close to me except Sung (stops)
Hobi: ohh
Eunwoo: And I even hate few. So, I don't care.
Joon: Let's go we are getting late.
(Taekook, Eunwoo, Joon, jy headed towards car)
(In car)
Eunwoo pov
I really don't wanna see her face. I hate her. How can she betrayed me like this.

#flashback

Eunwoo: I love you Aera. I love you
Aera: I love you too Eunwoo.
Eunwoo: lets celebrate this day.
Aera: Ofcourse.
(They spend their whole day near beautiful mountain and then night laying in grass seeing beautiful stars. That was a perfect day for Eunwoo)

[Time skips after a months]
Sung: Bro, we Yijun invited us in his birthday party. Celebration has started let's go.
Eunwoo: I don't wanna go in his party. He is a bitch who just knows how to flex. And I already denied Aera that I am not going.
Sung: But Aera is already there. 
Eunwoo: She told me she is not going there.
Sung: I saw one of her friend live story on ig.
Eunwoo: May be her friend forced her.
Sung: Yeah. Let's go please. My crush is also there and I will be bored there. (Drags eunwoo)
Eunwoo: okay okay fine. But if I got bored i will come instant.
Sung: okay fine. How can you get bored if Aera will be there? (Winks at him and eunwoo blushes)
(They both got ready and went there)
Eunwoo started searching there and one of her friend told her she is near pool so he went there. And saw " His girlfriend whom he loved so much is kissing yijun". His eyes started getting teary , sung also saw this came behind him)
Sung: WHAT THE FUCK YOU BASTARD.
(They both turn their glare towards Eunwoo and sung. sung goes there and started fighting with Yijun. While Eunwoo was just standing quitely not believing whom she loved just betrayted him)
Aera: LEAVE HIM SUNG. (She pushed them)
Sung: HOW DARE YOU BETRAY MY BEST FRIEND?
Aera: Because I never loved him forget love I didn't even liked him. It was just a stupid dare from yijun. But I never thought your friend is that dumb that he didn't realize it. So, I just continued this drama to have some fun. (Laughs)
(Eunwoo ran from there and sung came behind him )

End of flashback.

Jinyoung: EUNWOO.
Eunwoo: Yes hyung?
Jy: Where wrre you lost?
Eunwoo: N-nothing.
Kook: Let's go we arrived.
Eunwoo: Yes.
(They all headed towards their respective places)
(In hallway sung met eunwoo and they both headed towards class)
(Eunwoo and sung entered the class and saw old faces)
New characters
Aera: Eunwoo ex girlfriend who just played with him.
Yijun: with whom Aera cheated Eunwoo.
Minjun, juwon, seojun, bora, Ae-cha: Other students of changmin transfered here.
(They all greated Eunwoo and sung except Aera and yijun. After that Eunwoo and sung sat on desk, when someone put hands on Eunwoo's shoulder)
Mino: Hey, I am mino. Tae told us about you are his brother. Nice to meet you.
Eunwoo: (smiles and gets up) Hello.
Mino: These are my friends, Jinhoo, seungyoon, seungjoon.
Eunwoo: Nice to meet you all. And this is my best friend sung.
Sung: Hey (smiles)
Jinhoo: Well, you both can join us.
Eunwoo, sung: Sure.
(They all sat together)
Jinhoo- I hope Tae told you about us.
Seungyoon: And your big brothers too. (Giggles)
Eunwoo: Tae told but not my older brothers. Wait you all know they are Tae brothers?
Jinhoo: Yes. Tae told us and also that you are Jinyoung sir's brother. But don't worry we'll kept this as a secret.
Mino: Really they didn't said anything? I thought they will tell you to keep distance from us.
Sung: Why so?
Seungjoon: They don't like us. We are something you can call badboys of the school. We bunk schools, disturb class, attends parties sometimes even drink, smoke.
Sung: Don't worry about all these we are ahead of you all.
Eunwoo: Actually Yes.
Jinhoo: (blinked twice) Eunwoo really. Even after having Jy sir as your brother. What if he'll get to know. I think you should stop this or if you'll get caught you'll be finished.
Eunwoo: (nervously said) Actually, you guys got late. He already got to know that's why I am here. So that he can keep his eye on me 24/7.
Mino: Ohh...then best of luck buddy. God will protect you. (Dramatically)
(All laughed)
(Proffessor entered)

[ Time skips at cafeteria]
(Mino, his group, sung, Eunwoo sat on same table)
Taemin: (goes to their table) Hyyngs. We also wanna join you.
Jinhoo: Ofcourse, you can. And Tae we are taking care of your brother vrry well.
Tae: Good good.
?? You guys are so bad you all have forgotten me.
(They all turned there head towards the voice and saw Kookie standing arms crossed and pout on his mouth)
Jinhoo: Aww my baby is so cute.
Kookie: I am not your baby.
All: (chuckles)
Eunwoo: come, and join us.
Kook: But there is no chair.
Eunwoo: I don't mind if hou sit on my lap.
Kook: (shyly) not here.
(All cooed)
Sung: Take mine. I'll bring another one.
Kookie: Thankyou. (Goes there and kisses his cheeks)
Sung: Anything for you. And thanks for this treat. (Goes and bring chair)
Jinhoo: I sometimes think to pick him up and take him with me.
Tae, Eunwoo: Noo
Kook: You can't pick me. I am so strong. (Said and starts to eat)
(Eunwoo's phone ranged so he went to pick up, jimin was lost in his thoughts)
Jinhoo: Jimin...(shakes him) Where were you lost?
Jimin: Nothing hyung. Let's eat.
(After 15 min eunsoo joined him and was about to eat when)
Aera: Hey Eunwoo and sung. I really missed you.
Yijun: missed him or missed your fun. (Eunwoo tightened his grip around fork)
Sung: But nither me nor eunwoo missed you. So get the fuck out of here.
Yijun: Well, you guys have new friends and wait these kids? Oh okay. May be they find you cool. Look kids..
Tae: Shut up. Don't dare say anything about him. Or I'll kill you.
Eunwoo: Tae, no.
Mino: Oh hello mister. Whoever you are. Do you know who we are? Go from here and take this girl whoever she is take her away. And I am warning you don't mess up with us. Or you will see this face of yours with bruises.
Yijun: Ohh chill man. Why this anger? And we can be friends we'll get along together soon.
Jinhoo: Get out from here.
Yijun: This property doesn't belong to your family. So, you don't have right to decide who will be here and who will not.