Part 54

Sung: (to jungsuk) Tell him I am mad at him and I won't talk with him.

Jaewook: Sorry sung. But you know I can never lie to mom. And you deserved to be punished by mom. Please.

Sung: (nodded) Okay but last time.

Jaewook: Okay.

Yoona: I am going my friend is waiting outside.

Jungsuk: okay.

(Jungsuk took sung on couch and sat there on sofa with sung)

(Sung hisses while sitting)

Jungsuk: Go and put lotion. It will give you some relief.

Sung: I didn't brought that.

Jungsuk: Take from my room. In 3rd drawer. Jaewook go and help him. I am coming in few minutes.

Sung: Okay.

Jaewook: hyung, he is being overdramatic. Mom wasn't even that hard on him.

Sung: (pouts) How you know?

Jaewook: (rolls his eyes)

Jungsuk: Okay fine. But still give him.

Jaewook: Am I dreaming hyung? From when you started to be this polite or all that strictness is with me? You won't even let me touch lotion and say, "This is what supposed to happen when you receive a spanking" but here with him you are being total soft. Not fair.

Jungsuk: (raises his eyesbrows) and who places a wet cold towel to reduce the pain.

Jaewook: It had happened rarely okay?

Sung: You really used to punish him jungsuk hyung.

Jungsuk: Do you still have doubt?

Sung: (nodded) Because I don't remember he got punished at home even once.

Jungsuk: That because I was always there to discipline him.

Jaewook: Yeah. And you don't know but I received from hyung so many times and I am sure he'll give me one if he think I deserve it.

Jungsuk: I will gladly.

Sung: You are not embarressed while saying you still got punished by hyung.

Jaewook: (laughs) With whom? By hyung who spanks me or by you who just got one. And you better don't tell this to anyone not even your best friend.

Sung: (turns red and looks away) I don't discuss how I got punished.

Jumgsuk: Stop teasing Jaewook. Bud, he is teasing you. Most of time I make him do workouts as a punishment than spanking. And if you talk about embarassment your jaewook hyung gets too much embarass with two red cheeks. It's just he is teasing you now.

Sung: He always teases me hyung. He was saying me you are too strict.

Jaewook: You think he is not.

Sung: May be he is but not that much.

Jaewook: You are living in misconception.

Sung: No, you are exergratting.

Jaewook: When I got spanking from him I haven't wore boxers for two days. And whenever I used to be in my room or his room I preffered to be completely nude from waist. At that time I don't even used to feel shame being bare in front of my older brother. It was better then wearing clothers. He didn't even allowed me to put lotion or ice. he didn't even provided me any relief after on 3rd day he putted cold towel and then applied Lotion.