Part 42

[Time skips after a week]

(A man entered a school building looking hot and handsome in black with a women)

Man: Can I know what am I doing here. (Irritated)

Women: Ohh my cutiepy (pulls his cheeks) You have finally returned to me after that mission do you know how I lived these 6 months. To not miss you so much or brainstrom myseld I joined this school to spend some time with kids here.

Man: I know Yoon. That's why I am scared to make commitments. For me no one comes before my duties.

Yoona: I know. And I accept you with all the things. Now enough of these talks. I want to spend my all time with you.

Jung suk: I will yoon. Now tell me why I am here?

Yoona: To meet my friends. And to introduce you to them. Before leaving I want them to meet you.

Jung suk: Before leaving? Why yoona you don't have leave your work. (Takes a water bottle)

Yoona: I have too. How can I continue to do my job as well as get training in your academy. (Jung suk chokes)

Jung suk: Training? In academy.

Yoona: Yeah. I have applied in your academy to join as a cadet.

Jung suk: What? But why?

Yoona: What do you mean by why? I want to do something for my country and you'll see how I join you in your next missions. You will not even get bored.

Jung suk: Bored?

Yoona: Yeah. I don't know how you passes your time on mission so I thought to accompany you. And now You'll train me as a cadet. It will be so exited right? I can't wait. You'll see how I will make your other cadet's my friend and we all will enjoy so much.

Jung suk: (facepalms himself)

Yoona: ohh you kept me busy in talking let's go and meet my friends. You know there is head of physical trainer in this school and his once student sehun. Students are scared of him. Why do he have to be strict just like you,?

(A bunch of kids were passing to the gallery making lots of noises)

Jung suk: Enough. Stop all. (Kids froze by listening to dominating voice) Is this your discipline to run and shout.

Yoona: (comes in between) They are kids suk definetely they will make noises. You all go. (Ruffles there hair)

Jung suk: They are the youth's of our nation. You are supposed to scold them or punish them not supporting them.

Yoona: Ohh common leave it. Or else my friends will say how rude my boyfriend is.

Jung suk: (rolls his eyes) let's go and meet your friends.

Yoona: ya let's go. School is going to end.

(They entered the staff room)

Yoona: (to his friend teachers) Meet my boyfriend and soon to be fiancé Lee jung suk.

(After listening to name Jinyoung glaze in direction and found Lee jung suk standing there with hands in pocket)

Teacher 1: Woah. It's so hot.

Yoona: Afterall he is my soon to be fiance.

Jinyoung: Jung suk.

(Jung suk turns his glaze towards the voice and saw Jjnyoung)