Part- 4

Eunwoo pov
I hate them all of them. I came in my room and begin to smoke. I know it's not good and if anyone found this I will be in big trouble but for now I just don't care. It makes me calm. My friends were right. When I joined leaving in apartment I really felt so free. I started drinking and smocking. I was about to smoke when I heard knock on door and got fliched and immediately hided cigarate and lighter and said I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH ANYONE. But when I heard grandpa on the door so I opened.
Eunwoo: Yes grandpa? You want anything.
Granpa: Can't I come to meet my grandson.
Eunwoo: Ofc you can.
Grandpa: (Grandpa came inside and sat on bed) Sit son.
Eunwoo: (sat in front of grandpa) mm...
Grandpa: You wanna say something?
Eunwoo: N-no, I am good.
Grandpa: It's okay son. You can share with me anything you want.
Eunwoo: Nothing All is okay. I am just upset with mom, dad and hyung
Grandpa: You should me. It's your right. And I am not going to scold you or do anything. You take your time and when you feel like you can forgave them but don't say any hurtful words to them because when we say something in anger they are mostly chances that we are gonna regret that.
Eunwoo: Thankyou grandpa for understnding me.
Grandpa: Anytime.
(Share a quick hug)
(Knock)
Mr kim (o): It's me Eunwoo.
Eunwoo: Yes uncle. Come in
(Mr kim (o) and mr kim (y) came inside with brownies in their hands)
Mr kim (y): Hey buddy. See what we have got for all of us. Just don't tell hobi or he will take no time to turn on his doctor mode and will come to stop me from eating.
Mr kim (o): Don't worry we forbidden others to enter the room. And for you (to mr kim (y)) only 2 bites allowed.
Mr kim (y): You should have forbidden yourself too from coming inside. And me and eunwoo have enjoyed without intervention of old persons.
Grandpa: So, you are saying me old?
Mr kim (y): No dad. You are so young. You can compete with this international badminton champion anytime.
Mr kim(o): Just will loose everytime.
(They started bickering and after listen to them Eunwoo started laughing)
(All smiled after seeing him laughing)
Mr kim (o): Finally. This face become 10 times more adorable with smile. (Kisses his forehead)
Mr kim (y): I am waiting for brownies. When you will stop this lovey dovey.
Mr kim (o): Ya ya take. (Takes spoon full of browny and put on mr kim (y) mouth)
(They all enjoyed their times)
Mr kim (y): Now we all should go outside. They all must have been jealous by listening our laughs.
Eunwoo: (yawns)
Mr kim (o): Yes let's go and Eunwoo just sleep.
Grandpa: You both Go. I'll make him sleep.
Eunwoo: I'll sleep.
Grandpa: I know. But let me have this pleasure.
( Eunwoo smiles and mr kim (o,y) went outside. Granpa cuddled with him)
Eunwoo: You know. I miss cuddles so much. But ...(sad pout)
Grandpa: (strokes his hair) Why you don't want to leave with Jinyoung? Is he hard on you?
Eunwoo: (shook his head) No. It's just..It's just I don't want too.
Grandpa: (signs) I know you are lying but it's okay. And if he will ever go hard on you just say me I'll knock some senses in him.
Eunwoo: (smiles and nodded)
After an hour
(Jinyoung slowly came inside the room and saw both eunwoo and grandpa is cuddling and sleeping)
Jinyoung: It's been a long time since we cuddled like this. I really miss you so much. Hope we'll get along like before soon. (Kisses his cheeks and forehead and then left)

At 1 am
Tae pov
My stomach is hurting and I am not able to sleep. What should I do? Mom is not here all womens went to her friends house for spending whole 2 days together. (After thinking sometime he wents to his dad's room and knocked)
Mr kim (o): (From inside) Whose there?
Tae: Daddy. Me Tae
Mr kim (o): Come in. (Tae comes inside and mr kim tell him to come near him) What happened baby?
Tae: Tummy hurts.
Mr kim (o): (grabs Tae arm then touches forehead) You have slight fever also. (Picks him up and lays him in bed) For now take this for now (giving him a pill) and tomorrow will tell hobi to check you. (Tae nodded)
Tae: (yawns)
Mr kim (o): Come let's sleep. (They both cuddled and slept )
[Time skips at morning]
(All members came for breakfast except Tae)
Jin: Tae is not here. I am going to call him.
Mr kim (o): He is in my room. And take some soup for him.
Jin: Why so?
Mr kim: last night his stomach was hurting and had a slight fever.
Hobi: Why didn't you wake me up? I should check him.
Mr kim: It's nothing to be worry about hobi. You can check now.
(Hobi nodded and jin, hobi went to mr kim's room)

(Jin put soup on side table and sat besides him and check his forehead)
Jin: Still has slight fever. Tae wake up baby.
Tae: (sees Jin and puts his head on his lap) I am sleepy (mumble)
Jin: You can sleep after eating soup. Now get up.
(Tae gets up and slowly rubs his eyes)
Jin: Is your tummy hurts?
Tae: (slowly nodded but then sees hobi and shook his head)
Hobi: (signs and sit besides Tae from other side) Haven't I told you to not lie about your health?
Tae: (nodded)
Hobi: Then? Should I punish you?
Tae: You can't punish me. I am ill.
Hobi: Try me.
(Tae sees jin with hopefull eyes)
Hobi: Okay fine. But now tell the truth.
Tae: It hurts but not much. And I am feeling better than last night.
Hobi: Okay Good
Jin: Now get up and brush your teeth.
(Tae nodded and slowly get up, brushed his teeths and came back)
Tae: Done. But I don't wanna eat anything.
Jin: If you will not eat how will you get better?
Tae: But..(cut off by entry of Joon and jinyoung)
Joon: Tae, how are you feeling now?
Tae: better but there is slight pain in tummy.
Joon: Okay. It will go soon. (Kisses his forehead)
Jinyoung: And what about soup? Why it is still not finished?
Tae: I was just about to eat.
Hobi: (smirk) Really Tae. I heard someone saying he don't wants to eat.
Jinyoung: (glares Tae)
Tae: No, I am eating.
Joon: (to jin, hobi) You both go and have breakfast we are here.
Jin: (nodded and gives bowl to joon)
Hobi: Do your breakfast then I'll check you.
Tae: I am really better now.
Hobi: Tae (stern no place of arguments)
(Tae just nodded and hobijin lefts)