Part 14

E,S: Yes sir.
Chang-min: hey Jinyoung. Has he told you that he'll be late by an hour. (Pointing towards eunwoo)
Jy: Yeah he told.
Eunwoo: Don't he trust me (mumble)
Chang-min: You didn't did the grestrst things so that I can trust you.
Eunwoo: (looks down)
Chang-min: Start with training. Haven't I told.
E, S: Yes sir. (Lefts from there)
Chang-min: That was happening from 6 months but they said they started drinking and smoking from last month after the competition.  But I haven't even thought they are doing this. I even told them to show me check up report but they just told to ask some another doctor which they had paid to lie and show me false reports. They just transfered to apartment because hostel had a strict rules and regulations and there room partner is involved in some politics so that was easy for him to take them out from jail easily. For some comfort they just broke trust of all of us.
When my friend which is in police force called me to ask if they are my students I got shocked. Then I searched for all these things.
Jinyoung: I know when I saw ciggarates and alcohol in his room I was shocked and so angry. I had been killed him if there were no other hyungs. I didn't even wanted to see him but Jin hyung convinced me that we have to help him to leave this addictions.
Chang-min: Well, they are going to face hell today. I trusted them so much and they will know the consequences of breaking my trust and playing with their health and career.
Jy: Eunwoo's all previleges is taken back and he got good beating from me.
Chang-min: Sung's father also told me he is grounded for a month and all his previleges is taken back along with his phone he is required to keep his phone to his brother and will get only for school hours. There therapy sessions are also arranged.
Jy: hmm...When I lived in grandpa house then I realised my and eunwoo relationship got so much differences. His attitude was totally different he was ignoring me at all cost and I thought he needs some time but when I found all this I lost it. Then after we had a chat that I got to know all this Bong Seon. She said that he is not worth it and he is just a burden and he believed that. I really wanna kill her. And this is bothering him mentally from 2 years.
Chang-min: Makes sense.
Jy: Well Thankyou to you for consoling him when he was all alone.
Chang-min: Com'on bro. You know my students are a child for me and he is your brother so definitely he is also like my brother.
Jy: (smiles)
Chang-min: See you later then. After this I have to deal with both troublemakers.
Jy: okay see ya
(Lefts)
(Jinyoung went to staff room where all other proffessors are sitting. They all greated each other then Jy goes and sit besides Joon)
Prof.1- Good to see you back.
Jy: Thanks. All good?
Prof: Yeah.
Whb: You are Taehyung and jungkook cousin brother right? A proffessor told me.
Jy: Yeah. Have they done something.
Whb: yeah. I just fed up with Tae even I talked with his real brother and he was responsible unlike his another brother which he brought earlier. After that he is bit in control. (Jy looked at joon confused in which he signalled to tell you later) And I started teaching jungkook class from past 3 days and he attended the first class today. But I can sense he is the same troublemaker as Taehyung and his bestfriend Jimin. Last day when he attended the school, he mixed red chilli powder on Irene and my daughter's food in cafeteria. They even complained to his classteacher but he didn't got punished.
Jy classteacher: he is so cute. I don't know how can someone punish this cute boy. When I started to scolding him, he gives his puppy eyes and after that all my anger melts in second.
Whb: That's why I am complaining about this to you (jy). I tried to scold him in class but he talked back and said..I quote..."I don't have right to scold him or punish him just because some bitches told you that." And I am damn sure they are not lieing.
Jy classteacher: But still you don't have any proof ma'am. And why he'll do this. May be Your niece or your daughter did something first.
Whb: Because he is Tae's brother and he has problem so many problem with my daughter.
Jinyoung: Please don't argue you both. And if jungkook did that prank then I'll make him understand.
Whb: And what's the guarantee he'll tell you truth.
Jy: He can't say lie to his brothers for long. So don't worry about this.
Whb: Okay. I trust you with this.
(Jy told Joon that he and eunwoo coaxh told him for an extra hour so they will come together)

[Time skips after school over]
(Eunwoo, sung has kneeled down in front of chang-min, who is standing there with strap in his hand)
Chang-min: So, will you both have any explainations for doing all this and break our trust. You both lied to me about so many things.
Sung: Sorry sir. We said lie our reports so that you don't get to know the truth.
Chang-min: You both lied multiple times to cover previous lies. Is it worth it?
E, S: (shook his head)
Chang-min: Verbal answers. (Signs) Now you both get up then bend over and grab your ankles. And dare to break the position you'll loose your track pants. Now grab your ankles. (They did what he said as they didn't have any other choice)
Chang-min: (goes towards sung) So, sung what you did was worth it?
Sung: N-no
Chang-min: I think all this is my mistake. I had to take care of you both but I failed. I failed as your coach to not show you Right path.
Sung: It's not your mistake. All of this is our fault. We just thought we will tŕy for once after that we didn't got to know when it became our addiction. So sorry.
Chang-min: you are like my child and I hate to punish you like this but you don't left any other choice. (Took a deep breath) Alright brace yourself.
Sung: (nodded) Whack. (Immediately stands up) ah (while rubbing) it hurt so bad.
Chang-min: Didn't I told you to not break position.
Sung: Sorry but it hurts so badly.
Eunwoo pov:
Can't believe sung break the position in one swat. I can't take this. Already last spanking isn't heal completely.
End of eunwoo pov
Chang-min: Great. You just lost your track pants. Now last chance come here or you'll loose your boxers.(Sung gathered courage and went there) pull down your pants. And take the position. We are starting from the first and you should be thankful I am giving only 20 because I know you both got punished from your parents too. So come let's get over this.
(Sung courageously pulled his Trackpants down and took the position)
Whack......×20
(Tears were continuously falling from his eyes)
Chang-min: Get up babe and come here.  (Sung got up and pulled his psnts up then goes near chang-min who took him in his embrace)
Chang-min: Calm down. All done. (Delivering smoothing circle on his back)
Sung: Sorry. I will never let you down again 
Chang-min: You are all forgiven.
(Jinyoung entered the field) (sees them)
Jy: Hey min.
Chang-min: (slowly pulled the hug) Drink water. (Giving him water)
Jy: Sung, You okay. (Ruffles his hairs)
(Sung nodded)
Eunwoo: ( Gets up from the position. )
Chang-min: Did I told you to break the position.
Eunwoo: But my legs are paining now. And I can't take that dammit strap.
Chang-min: Eunwoo. (Stern)
Eunwoo: But I already got enough from hyung. If you want you can ask.
Chang-min: I know. Now get in position and pull your pants down.
Eunwoo: Why? You didn't started now. (Whines)
Chang-min: Doesn't matter. Haven't I told you are not allowed to break the position.
Eunwoo: Please.
Chang-min: One word from your mouth and your boxers will be down immediately.
Eunwoo: Not fair (mumble)
Jy: You can't keep your mouth shut even for few seconds right. Chang-min told him to pull his boxers too.
Eunwoo: NO PLEASE. (Gives puppy eyes to chang-min)
Chang-min: Fine. But pull down your pants and grab your ankles let's get over this.
Eunwoo: Please be gentle. (Did as he said)
*without wasting any time chang-min started landing painful whacks on his backside covering rear ends and upper thighs. And Eunwoo started pleading and crying. )
(After 20)
(Chang-min pulled him in his chest comfortably until he calmed down)
Chang-min: You okay now?
Eunwoo: Y-yes (sob)
Chang-min: You can go home now and take rest. See you tomorrow.
(Eunwoo nodded while sniffing then sees Jy who opens his arms, Eunwoo sniffs and jumped on his embrace)
Chang-min: I didn't know he is a clingy  baby.
Jy: He is. Specially when he got punished and is upset.
Eunwoo: I am not clingy and definitely not a baby.
Chang-min: Okay okay. You are not. (Ruffles his hair) and they all headed towards parking.