Part 58

(They all went inside and sees some people who are on wheel chair, on bed and some doctors are treating them but the scene was not so good.)

(Euno holds jy hands)

Euno: Why we are here? And what happened to these peoples?

Jungsuk: You will get to know euno.

(Euno nodded)

Lady: Hello, I am dr leah. And here are some of my team doctors and these are patients who are dealing with deadly diseases because of nicotine.

(Euno, sung gave a shocked plus horrified look listening about hazards of smoking and seeing it in front of you was a whole diffrrent thing)

Lady: Let's take a round.

Sung: No, let's go. I don't wanna see this. It's scary.

(Jungsuk pulled him towards himself)

Jungsuk: It's necessary bud and I am here there is nothing to be scared of. Hold my hand and come.

Lady: he is C. He started smoking at age 15, his leg was amputated due to poor circulationâmade worse from smoking. and currently suffering from heart disease.

Meet S.. At 18 he started smoking, he is diagnosed with Buergerâs disease, which resulted in the amputation of both his legs and several fingertips.

Meet T, He had a heart attack at age 35, was diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and had bypass surgery, a heart transplant, lung cancer, and part of his lung removed due to smoking.Â

(And she started telling them other peoples story)

And lastly my story, I long my child my baby was born 2 months early because of smoking and she has to spend weeks in incubator and after a year she died. I learnt it the hardest way. You guys have the peoples in your life to guide you and jungsuk took so many teens here before which were having trouble in quitting nicotine. Nice to meet you all hope it will help you.

Jungsuk: Thankyou again aunt.

(They all came outside)

(Euno, was side hugging jy all the time and sung was holding jungsuk hands tightly)

Euno: That was scary.

Jungsuk: Euno, come here. (He takes euno in his embrace) I know but you saw how bad it can end if you will take nicotine?

(Euno nodded)

Euno: I won't ever.

Jungsuk: I know after this you'll not.

Jy: Thankyou jungsuk.

Js: From when you started to thank me.

Jy: No but this was really worth. I am 110 percent sure now they won't even want to see nicotine stuffs.

Euno: I won't

Jungsuk: (sees sung who wasn't saying anything)

Jy: Sung, what happened?

Sung: nothing.

Jungsuk: (goes to him and pulled him towards his chest) let's go somewhere out?

Sung: (shook his head) home.

(Jungsuk sees Jy)

Jy: Let's go for an icecream.

Euno: Yeah..let's go.

(Sung sees jungsuk with guilt)

Sung: I am sorry.

Jungsuk: No bud. Don't say me sorry say it to yourself. And it's okay it's not to late and there is nothing we cannot change. Now leave all this and let's go to have an icecream.

...................

Jin: So hobi, anything to say.

Hobi: (peeks at jin then looks at jin and hugs him) Don't give me that face of yours. There was a lot of work hyung. I am saying truth.

Jin: (holds hobi ear and pulled it harshly) Okay I got it but what was the need to drive when you were this sleepy? Can't you just call driver and any of us to pick you up.

Hobi: Ouch hyung sorry. Next time I'll be careful.

Jin: You are not driving anymore hobi until I will be sure you won't act reclessly.

Hobi: I will be careful sure hyung.

Jin: Have you said these things before?

Hobi: (nodded) (and jin gave a good twist to his ear) hyung please leave sorry. (Jin leaves his ears)

Jin: Alright hobi. I got it you won't listen if I'll just tell you by words right?

(Hobi sees jin in confusion)