Part 55

Jaewook: (pov) It's been 7 months I didn't went for any checkup how did I forgot hyung always demands my monthly checkup reports. Jaewook be ready to receive lots of scolding today.

(Jaewook takes sung's report and went to Jungsuk's room)

Jaewook: (gives him sung's reports)

Jungsuk: Yours?

Jaewook: (was looking anywhere but him)

(Jungsuk raises his eyebrows)

Jaewook: I'll tell you first see sung's reports.

Jungsuk: You better ready with a good excuse till then. (Sees the reports) His physical performance has affected because of smoking.

Jaewook: he started smoking and taking weeds after national level badminton championship. Around 6-7 months before and before that he used to drink alcohol but in limited amount.

(Jungsuk nodded)

Jungsuk: But created enough damage. I can see by his reports he used to do a lot

In that months And it affected his lungs but because he was a player and was in continution of some physical exercise it has affected less or it had been worse. It's necessary for him to do physical exercises. It will reduce his cravings and also improve organ function.

Jaewook: You are here for that. (Chuckles) I am sure he is gonna see a trainer side of you soon.

Jungsuk: (nodded) but how he got this addicted is someone introduce him to this?

Jaewook: Few of his friends to him as well as Eunwoo.

Jungsuk: (surprised) Euno, too?

Jaewook: Yeh...they both creates all troubles together.

Jungsuk: I am sure Jinyoung had him very well after that.

Jaewook: Yeah that is why all things are shifted here.

(Jungsuk shook his head)

Jaewook: (hugged jungsuk) Now you realised how innocent I was.

Jungsuk: (laughs but then holds Jaewook's ear)

Jaewook: Oww....hyung.

Jungsuk: Now tell me where is your report?

Jaewook: First, you leave my ear. It's already been red.

Jungsuk: Nope. The fast you'll tell me the fast I'll leave it. (Gave a hard twist)

Jaewook: ouch..hyung not ears please. It hurts. Okay fine I haven't went for checkup. Now leave.

Jungsuk: (again gives hard twist and Jaewook's eyes filled up but then leaves the ear) Why?

Jaewook: (rubbing his ears) Hyung,

Jungsuk: (steps forward to grab his other ear and jaewook immediately steps backward)

Jaewook: I forgot at starting months and after that I was thinking to but didn't got enough time.

Jungsuk: Didn't got enough time or you were procastinating.

Jaewook: (looks away)

Jungsuk: 100 situps now.

Jaewook: (whines) I am no kid hyung.

Jungsuk: I know. Now start. And I won't count the ones in which you'll not sit properly.