Part 27

(Jintae wents to living room)
Eunu: (hugs jin)
Jin: (strokes his hairs) how was your day?
Eunu: Tiring. Just because of jy hyung.
Jy: Jin hyung came just now and you started with your complaints.
Jin: No problem eunu. Tell me what he did?
Eunu: (shows tougue to jy) You know he made me run straight 30 minutes that to without prior warmups. I am still feeling cramps around my body and my legs just don't ask. And also made me do whole bunch of workouts and all above he beated me with cane on my calves. They were so red.
Jin: Jinyoung
Jy: Hyung ask him how much laziness he was showing in session. You know I never tolarates. And he won't tell that I let him go without punishment.
Jin: (sees eunu who burries his face in jin's chest) don't worry eunu. Jy will also give you hot oil massage.
Jy: Hyung why me?
Jin: I know Jy. Even if I won't tell you, you will give a good massage to him. Like you used to give Tae whenever you were hard on him or you always told me or joon to do.
Jy: (smiled but didn't said anything)
Tae: Yeah eunu hyung don't worry you won't even feel any pain in morning.
Eunu: Let's see. He didn't gave me anytime when we lived alone 
Jy: I have given you almost every night after your badminton practice.
[Time skips at 10]
Jin: Tae, let go in my room.
Tae: No hyunggie. I don't want spanking. (Tears started forming in his eyes)
Jin: Tae, you know dad punished you. Now be a good boy and take your punishment and you know I love you. Right. So don't make me force bub. You know I hate it.
Tae: Please n-no.
Jin: Tae (stern)
(Tae runs to his room)
Joon: Jin, be lineint. He must be sore from yesterday's.
(Jin nodded and lefts)
(Hobi also picks up kookie who slept in between and lefts) then (joon lefts)
Jy: Eunu, go to room. I am coming with massage oil. Go take shower and change in shorts.
(Eunwoo nodded and lefts)

(With jaewook, sung)
(Jaewook enter the house from office)
Jaewook: Uncle, where is sung? Did he ate dinner?
Uncle: Yes he ate. But he is still upset. Listen Jaewook I know I don't have any right to speak in between. But please listen to me once. Sung is in the age in which he requires love and assurance. He is not a kid who will say you what he is thinking and neither too big to handle his emotions in right way. At this age they have to deal with so many emotions whether it is a relationship or family. Don't let him bottling up his emotions or you won't even realise when these small things will become big. (Tears started forming in uncle eyes)
My daughter committed  societ when she was 18 years old. Because of bulying , she tried to talk with my wife and me so many times but we were busy in our life and we thought it's not a big problem but one day this problem became this bug she started thunking no one is there to whom she can trust, rely and ended up died. (Wipes his tears) Talk to him and told him that he is important before he start to think he is unwanted and making distance by himself.
This time he is overcoming his addictions. He is fighting with himself and that fight is so big for him and he needs someone to rely on.
(Jaewook was stunned by listening all this)
Jaewook: Uncle I'll talk to him. (Rushes to sung's room but the door was locked so he knocked)
Sung: I am busy.
(Jaewook again knocked)
Sung: Go from here I don't want to talk with anyone.
(Jaewook takes the spare key and opens the room, sung sees him and immediately hided the diary in which he was writing behind his back)
Sung: I told I am busy. (Annoyed)
Jaewook: What are you hiding?
Sung: Nothing. It's just a diary and you are not permit to read it. and why are you here I already did dinner.
Jaewook: Okay. I just came here to know are you okay now.
Sung: Y-yes. I am going to sleep.
(Goes to his bed , lays down and pulled the blanket covering his face.)
(Jaewook goes from there)

[After an hour or so Jaewook enters the sung room to see him asleep. He went towards him and sits besides him caressing his hairs And saw a tears strains in pillow)
Jaewook: he'll make himself sick from this continuous cryings.
(Sees the diary in his study table and takes it and went to his room)
(Jaewook opens the diary to read and started reading)

Hey. I am sung. Honestly I am writing this because my counseller suggested me to write or share my feelings to anyone.
I don't know how I am felling angry, guilty. I don't know. I never wanted to go hostel but mom, dad were always busy and didn't have time to spend with me. I used to spend whole time with eunwoo and he decided to move to hostel and coach was also moving I know coach is strict but he played a role in my life that my parents never. And now I am here but now I am feeling all alone again. Not to say I am jealous by seeing the bond between eunwoo and jinyoung hyung. Here hyung also don't want  me. I won't be a burden in anyone's life. One day I will just leave or commit suci-' (ended because of jaewwok entering the room.)

Jaewook: (tears started flowing from his eyes) You can't leave sung. I won't let you leave. (Goes to sung's room puts the diary back on study table, goes and lays in sung's bed pulling him closer and sung just snuggled to him closer by gripping his shirt tightly)
(Pov) I didn't realised I am hurting you this much. I was feared about mom using you and hurt you but now I am more fearing myself for hurting you more. I am sorry.