Part 39

Euno: (to jy) only coach will punish me right. You won't right?

Jy: Coach will deal with you as your mentor and I'll punish you as your brother. So you better choose a corner when we enter in my room.

Euno: (whined) Why at night? You can punish me tomorrow too. I am already sleepy.

Jy: Because you will not be able to take mine and changmin's punishment on single day. (Teases him)

Krystal: So, you both are real brothers?

(Euno cheeks turned red as he forgot that thry were in car when he was taking with Jinyoung)

Jinyoung: yes, krystal.

Shinhye: So thats why he was agruing to not call you no matter what?

Eunwoo: Yeah..but what you both said. "Jy oppa is sweet he won't be angry much you don't know him. Or I don't remember what were you guys saying.

Shinhye: Sowhat, he really didn't did anything.

Euno: To you.

Krystal: (to jy) but it was cute when he was making it up to you.

(Euno cheeks turned red)

Jy: (chuckles) Yeah.

Euno: Will you both shut up? And hyung tell them to not make fun of me. I was trying to calm down your anger.

Shinhye: Which you did easily.

Euno: (mumbles) Easily, haven't they saw red marks on my cheeks.

Jy: Okay enough. Don't make fun of my baby.

Euno: NOT BABY. (Whined)

Jy: (laughs) Okay okay.

Euno: They will make fun of me.

Krystal: We won't we are not like you. Jy oppa no one can say that he is your brother after seeing his acts.

(Car stopped near krystal shinhye house and they left after saying good night)

Euno: I am sleepy.

Jy: It's already 3 and your coach wants you at 6 in ground.

Euno: Hyung.

Jy: hmm

Euno: Jin hyung. He is so upset right?

Jy: he is.

Euno: How will I make it up to him? He never got mad at me before.

Jy: I know you are his pampered prince. But he will forgave you soon let his anger calm down.

(Jy parked his car and they headed inside home)

(As they enterted they saw Jin with a cup of coffee in his hands and phone in another hand)

(Eunwoo goes and kneel downs in front of me and holds his both ears)

Euno: Sorry jin hyung. (Jin ignored him) Hyunggie sorry.

(Euno tries to get up but hisses becauee of wound in his ankle)

Euno: ah

Jin: (worried) What happened?

Euno: Nothing. Just a small scratch on ankle.

(Jy also comes there and they made him sit on sofa)

(Jy upfolds his jeans and saw a sharp cut on his ankles)

Jin: How it happened?

Euno: When we stopped thinking police van stopped chasing us and when we again saw a van and we hurried to take bike that time I got a scratch. (Sheeplessly)

(Jin shook his head jy goes to bring first aid box)

Jin: why you have to do these silly things?

Euno: Sorry hyyng. (Hugs him) I won't repeat this.

Jin: I'll make sure of it. Your phone.

Euno: no (whines)

Jin: Phone euno (stern) (Euno silently hands him his phone) No screen time for a week, No video games or playstation, No Laptop and Tv.

Euno: (widened his eyes) hyungg. What will I do whole day? (Whines)

(Jy chuckles and euno glared at him)

Jin: You will have enough time to think about your mistakes. And this is your punishment from my side.

Euno: (jaw dropped) It means jy hyung is still going to punish me? (Jin nodded) (euno sees jy with pleading eyes)

Jy: Show this wound to hobi hyung. I am sure he will have to add something in this punishment list. And Joon hyung's scolding will be cherry on top.

Euno: (widened his eyes) Noooo

Jin: Stop it jy don't scare him. No one is going to say anything to him now.

Euno: But hyung it's so embarrassing to get punish in front of Taekook

Jin: There is nothing to be embarrass. Tae gets the double of your punishment in a week. (Laughs ) now go and take rest for sometime.

Euno: It's almost 4 and I have to reach at 6 on ground.

Jy: Yes, and Euno after dinner you will quitely choose a corner in my room. I am not punishing now as you are already tired.

Euno: You won't spank me right?

Jy: I will think. Now don't waste anytime you have just an hour to sleep.

(Euno goes to room and freshenup then slept for a while)

(At 5)

Jy: Euno wake up.

Euno: 5 minutes.

Jy: As your wish don't come to me crying that you got late.

(Euno immediately got up, washes his mouth and wore a track suit)

(At 5:30)

Euno: Hyung, let's go.

(Jy nodded and they headed towards school)

(At 6 changmin entered the ground and greeted jy)

Changmin: Good to know all of you are here at time. So, I hope you all are aware of your mistakes or I can say crime. First tell me whose plan was this?

(No one said anything)

Changmin: I am asking or all of you will get--(cut off)

Euno: Sir mine. But I didn't said anyone to join.

Changmin: Good to know. So without wasting anytime I should start with your punishment. Make a round circle. Hold each other ears in crisscross and 100 situps. And it should be completed within 15 minutes or you all will be doing the same punishment in assembly ground in front of all your juniors. You are the seniour most batch right? It will also be a lessen for your juniours. START NOW. And hold on each other ears should be tight if anyone's hand will get loose all of you are stating from the 0.