Part 26

[Time skips]
Changmin: Today is thrusday and you know its going to be full workout session. Go and Join Jinyoung's sir session with others. He will start training at sharp 9.
(Changmin lefts)
Eunwoo: I really hate these training, can't we just play matches.
Sung: Yeah. But we can't do anything.
Changmin: Any problem. Eunwoo and sung.
Eunwoo: Coach, I didn't played any matches from 2 days. I so wanna play the one. Can I skip this workout session and play match please.
Sung: Yes coach please. I will be his opponent.
Coach: Eunwoo, if you haven't played from 2 days then you haven't attended workout session from 2 days. So better don't try to be smart. If you want to play then you both can and at evening at sharp 5.
Eunwoo: Yes sir.
Sung: absolutely sir we'll be here.
Coach: say this after full body workout session.
Eunwoo: means?
Coach: You will see. Good luck. Go fast you are getting late.

(Eunwoo, sung entered the ground and saw others were lined up)
Jinyoung: You are late by 10 seconds. You both will run extra 10 rounds around the ground.
Eunwoo, sung: (gave him a disbelief look) 10 seconds?
Jy: Better don't waste more time and line up.
Eunwoo: Why are you being this cruel? This is not your academy.
Jy: If this is the academy you both will not be wasting anytime in taking. Go and join them
(Eunu, sung lined up with all)
Jinyoung: I am giving 5 minutes. Do warm ups according to your need. And after that start running for 30 minutes straight.
Eunwoo: 30 minutes? (Shocked)
Sung: (pinches him to shut up)
Eunu: The hell dude.
Jy: (pointing towards yijun who was standing in front) You yijun right?
Yijun: Yes sir.
Jy: Go and bring a cane from there.
Yijun: Yes sir. (Lefts)
?? : Idiots.
Sung: Excuse me madam.
?? What?
Sung: To whom you are calling idiots.
?? I thought you are idiot but you are dumb also.
Sung: oh really and who you are a b*tch.
?? How dare you say anything to my sister.
Sung: and she can say us anything.
?? Because you both are an idiots. Who are wasting your time and not doing warmups.
5 minutes are going to up.
Eunwoo: Oh really than what are you both doing. You both should also do warm ups.
Jy: What is happening here?
?? Sir they both are distirbing all of us. And rather than doing warm ups here they are gossiping with us.
?? Yes oppa I mean sir even they called Shin-hye a bad word.
Eunwoo, sung: (widened their eyes)
Jy: (to eunu, sung) Is krystal saying true?
Eunwoo: They both also told us idiots.
Jy: Enough. We will discuss this after class. For now 5 minutes are over start running.
Shin-hye, krystal: Yes sir. (Smirks at eunu, sung)
Eunu: Damn it sung. How the hell we are supposed to run 30 minutes without warm ups. I skipped in morning too.
Krystal: tsk tsk...so bad poor boys. But you know Jinyoung sir is a tough nut to crack. None of your excuses will gonna work here in front of him.
Jinyoung: 5 minutes up. Start running now. And be fast. I won't tolerate any laziness.
(All starts to run)
(After 20 minutes)
Eunu: (stops) I ca-n't. ( felt a sharp on calves)
Jy: You are not allowed to stop before 30 minutes.
Eunu: Please. I am feeling cramps.
Jy: This is what happens when you don't do warm ups before running. ( hits him again) resume running.
Eunu: ouch. Stop hitting first. See its getting red.
( jy was about to hit him )
Eunu: No no I am resuming.
(Jy hits most of students including eunu and sung and somehow 30 minutes ended)
Jy: 5 minutes break. Drink some water and then 20 squats , 20 pushups., 20 jump squats, 20 pike pushups. After that I'll give you 10 minutes break then 5 minutes plank,  20 mountain climbers, 15 burpees, 20 crunches. After this today's training will end up. I am going easy as some new students also joined us 
Sung: What the hell? Our fitness coach was 100 times good than him.
Eunu: exactly. After this much how in hell he can say he is going easy on us. Even coach is better than this. Hitler
Shin-hye: You both got tired this easily.
Krystal: and you (to eunwoo) Don't you dare say anything to oppa. And let me tell you he has it's oen physical academy in which he trains the students so that they can pursue there career in NDA and he never tolerates- Tardiness, disobedience, disrespect.
Eunu: Why in hell you both are taking side of him. And he is definetely not your oppa.
Shin-hye: I think brother is called oppa in korea.
Eunu: and he is not your brother.
Krystal: he is. Is is my brother's friend. And he gave us permission to call him oppa.
(Krystal, shin-hye lefts)
Mino: hey guys. What you were talking with them?
Sung: Nothing they both are rediculous.
Mino: We knew. They both are sehun's sir sisters. And jinyoung sir also threats them like his sisters.
Eunu: my brother is a fool.
Jinyoung: Times up start with 2nd round.
[Time skips]
Jy: Okay you all can rest for the next 15 minutes then you can go to your class.
Jy: Krystal, shin-hye, eunwoo, sung come in front.
(They all went there)
Jy: Yes krystal and shin-hye what was happening in the middle of my class.
Eunwoo: (huffs) Why are you asking only them ask us too.
Jy: (glares him)
Shin-hye: Sir, they called us bitch.
Jy: Is it allowed to use this kind of language in school premises.
Eunwoo: And they called us idiots, dumb. You won't consider that?
Jy: They didn't used any vulgar language you did.
(All students were shocked go see how casually was eunwoo talking to jinyoung)
Krystal: See sir they don't even give respect to teachers. And eunwoo called you hitler.
Sung: We don't need your advice on how we should respect anyone.
Eunwoo: Absolutely. Bloody sniches or kon sa phli baar kaha h (mutters but heard by jy)
Jy: ENOUGH.
Eunwoo: What enough? You should be telling them to not pass comments on others. They started that's why we defended ourself. And defense is our right.
(Jy facepalmed himself)
(This time krystal, and shin-hye were also shocked with others to see the boldness of eunwoo in front of jy)
Jy: Don't worry we'll discuss the right and responsibilities after class and you both are not going anywhere after class ends and will start taking 10 rounds to ground and 50 sit ups for using bad language.
Eunwoo: but-- (cut off)
Jy: End. Of. Discussion. Go to your place.
(They all went to their place)
Krystal, shin-hye: best of luck guys 
Yijun: Congratulations. To get in trouble the very first day with him. I heard he and sehun sir is the strickest mentor here.
Student 45: Yes, he is bigger than sehun sir he had trained sehun sir and is the main head of this field. With him only one side conversation is been done even Seungyoon, Jinwoo, Seunghoon and Mino bad boy of the school fears him. He is so lenient with us.
Student 30: Yeah. I have heard he made them take 20 rounds to grounds on bare knees and then they had a water duty for other students and cleaning duty of grounds for whole week. 
Student30: My cousin brother is in his academy and he told's me the strictness he can deliver. Once they tried to sneakout from the academy to enjoy he and the another head trainer was going to expel them after do much pleadings they agreed but they punished them in the middle of ground by telling them to strip and crawl the ground along with some strokes by a cane along with mess duty.
Mino: Don't worry he won't do something like this here that is his academy and he is preparing them to get admission in defence academy.
Yijun: Aww....I think even coach will not be able to protect their favorite students.
Eunwoo: He don't need to. I can deal with him.
Yijun: Yeah by being a crybaby right. Well, I don't think so he will melt
Student 45: He won't Jinyoung sir never melts by anything if he has said something we have to follow no matter what. And for your boldness he is going to be so harsh for you no one ever dared to talk to him like that. You should be so scared.
Sung: we don't need to and we didn't did anything wrong.
Aera: ofcourse you didn't you just used a bad word and then talk with him with so much boldness.
Eunwoo: I am not talking with you so shut up.
(Bell rang)
(All others left)
Sung: (scared) he won't do punish us like they were saying right?
Eunwoo: No, I know how to convince him. And he loves me a little too much.
(Jy comes)
Jy: What are you waiting for? Start rounds.
Eunwoo: No, my legs are paining already. You know that I haven't done warm ups. I am having cramps. (Whines)
Jy: Eunwoo, rules are same for all.
Eunwoo: (burries his face on jy chest) Please hyung. I just drank water and if I will run now my stomach will hurt. (Peeks jy's face and gave puppy eyes) Pretty please.
Jy: (signs) Okay fine. Don't run. ( eunwoo hugs jy Winks at sung)
Eunu: Love you. (Jy wraps his arms around euno)
Jy: And what's with that boldness? (Raises his eyebrows)
Eunu: Really they started hyunggie. They were taking advantage of you. And you stop them saying you oppa. You are not their brother.
Jy: (laughs) This jealous behaviour doesn't suits you. And yes you both don't tell anyone that I didn't punished you.
Eunwoo: Why are you afraid that your hitler mentor image will get ruined.?
Sung: (laugh) I really want to tell those girls that how easily eunu convinced you 
(Changmin comes there)
Jy: Oh really. I think you both should start running then.
Eunu: Noo.
Changmin: what they did? And jy how the training went with my students. I know they were being lazy.
Jy: All were good except these two brats.
Eunu: Won't you tell how were you.? Full on hitler mood.
Chang-min: You both are coming at 5 for match right.
Eunwoo, sung: No
(Changmin laughs)
Eunwoo: Hyung, I won't be coming to your classes from next time. How can you be this cruel. ?
Jy: You don't have choice baby. This was just a trial because of first day of many students.
Eunwoo: Now I can feel Tae. Poor baby don't tell me you made him do workouts like this.
Jy: That's why he is doing good now. And I can tell now he has better strength than you according to his age.
Eunwoo: haww...from now on I won't let you to be cruel with him.
Jy: Is it?
Eunwoo: ofcourse. And I'll tell Jin hyung how you beated with that cane see it's red now.
Changmin: (laughs) Eunwoo has been wrapped you in his fingers.
Jy: (ruffles eunu hairs)  Well, go to your class. You are getting late.
Eunu: Not my hair. And No hyung I am so tired. And we'll tell because of you we got late.
Jy: Eunu (stern)
Eunu: (huffs) Fine fine..going relax. (Hugs him then lefts)
Jy: (smiles) dramaking
Changmin: So, all okay now between you and eunwoo.
Jy: Yeah...I am happy he is getting back normal with me. But it's going to be difficult with him here. Other students. should not think that I am partialiting and Eunwoo knows very well how to melt me. Even with Tae I never felt this situation. Tae is small and because of his health I was been strict from starting.
Changmin: Don't worry he'll understand.
Jy: If not I'll make him.
[Time skips at home in night]
(Jin enters the room with Tae)
Tae: Why you brought me this early. I wanted to spend some more time with jm.
Jin: Tae, you were all day there.
Tae: But yoongi hyung didn't let us play whole day. First he made us do chores than we studied after 6 he allowed us allowed us to play And at 7 you came to pick me up.
Jin: Jimin, is coming here tomorrow you can play with him.
Tae: really, why you didn't told me.
Jin: I told you now.