Part 49

Jaewook: Don't you have school tomorrow?

Sung: I am not going tomorrow.

Jaewook: Can I know the reasons?

Sung: There are two reasons: First, I will be home and take care or spend sometime with jung suk hyung. Secondly, tomorrow is

Friday and I already told you I won't go on friday and tuesday.

Jaewook: Was I agreed?

Sung: (looks away)

Jung suk: Sung, you don't need to stay to take care of me and for spending time I am not going anywhere tomorrow and I will be all yours after you school.

Jaewook: Exactly, so you are going.

(Sung shows puppy eyes to Jaewook very well knows he'll melt, he was about to melt so jung suk interrupted)

Jung suk: Why you don't wanna go? Is there is any test?

Sung: (shook his head)

Jaewook: Because Jy will take full body workout class for 2 hours straight.

(Jung suk whacked Jaewook)

Jaewook: ouch why this?

Jung suk: Jinyoung is older than you, Do I have to teach you basic manners again?

Jaewook: (sulk) Sorry

Jung suk: I better not listen you saying him with his name. And you (sung) you don't want to go just because of full body workout?

Sung: You don't know how much hard he is. Our previous branch Trainer was so good just a few warm ups and then do whatever you want.

Jung suk: Then he was definetely not good. He is playing with youths.

Sung: And here Jy hyung. Even we get late by seconds he punishes us with extra laps. Straight 30 to 45 minutes running and a whole bunch of workouts followed by punishments. At the end whole body pains.

He forgets we are not his academy students.

Jung suk: If he'll forget that bub then you won't be able to get up from bed for two days if you are complaining in these little workouts. 10 kms running under 50 minutes or you will have to do extra drills. Running with weights. Whole night workouts by your seniors. Punished to do laundry for whole academy, dish duty, being a servant to others, front rolls back rolls, side rolls. Haunching, situps around 400- 500, push ups pull ups.

Sung: Enough hyung. (Gives a horrified look)

Jung suk: (laughs)

Sung: How can you all be this cruel? Poor childs.

Jung suk: (raises his eyebrows) We also went from that phase.

Sung: Whatever. I am not going tomorrow.

Jungsuk: okay, but you are going to do workouts with me.

(Jaewook choked his food he is very much experienced)

Jaewook: Sung, quitely go to school. You are not skipping any lectures you have boards this year. (And gesture him to keep quite)

Sung: (pouts)

(Time skips)

(Jaewook entered Jung suk's room and sees him reading files)

Jungsuk: (raises his eyebrows in which Jaewook smiles sheeplessly)

Jaewook: (jumps on bed with head on jungsuk's lap) Again built a habbit of seeing me in your bed ofcourse till you get married.

Jungsuk: (runs his finger to his hair) I promise nothing will change between us after my marriage. You can come whenever you want. And with sung also nothing will change between us. You will have always me whenever you want.

Jaewook: (smiles and snuggles to him more) I love you hyung.

Jung suk: Love you too squirt.

Jaewook: It's good to listen this name from you.

Jung suk: What about your studies? I know you are handling dad's business but studies are equally important.

Note:-) Jaewook's age: 22, jung suk: 26

Jaewook: Yeah hyung I know. I have applied for distance mba.

Jung suk: Okay (kisses his forehead) Sung slept?

Jaewook: Do you think after getting his babies he'll sleep this early.

Jung suk: It's already 11:30.

Jaewook: At dad house I have seem him playing even at 2 or 3 am.

Jung suk: It's not good.

Jaewook: Go and say him to sleep or tell him to come here or else when you'll left his room he will again start using phone.

Jung suk: You know him pretty good.

Jaewook: I have heard mom complaining about him to dad almost all time. Even she complained it to me so many times when he was going to shift here mom told me about all his bad habbits which he had developed over a period of time Smoking, drinking, late night parties, racing, games addiction and others. She was so mad at him and told me to not hesitate to punish him or spank him.

Jung suk: I never thought mrs Lee will say something like this.

Jaewook: (laughs) She is an amazing lady hyung. She loves beyond limits she even started loving you without even meeting you and even told Dad to meet you. She never differentiated between me and sung. With her I realised what is mother's love. But it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want she knows very well how to discipline a child. Sung fears her more than Dad. I was almost the good one when I lived there but sung being a troublemaker and she never hesitated to take sung over her lap and give him a bare spanking and even told dad but dad being dad he always just takes some priveleges. I must say sung was a lucky when his coach called dad there was nither me or mom with them so he got freed just by some priveleges that too for a month or so.

(Jaewook phone rangs and shows mom)

(Jaewook picks up the call and putted on speaker)