Part 33

[Time skips at home]
(They all entered the house)
Jin: (who was working in a laptop and sees them with a smile but his smile faded once he saw joon and jy holding eunwoo) (immediately gets up and made eunu sit) Eunu, how this happened baby? Lay down. (Makes him lay on sofa with head on jin's lap)
Jin: Will anyone tell me how this happened? Jinyoung
(Jy just kept his mouth shut)
Jin: Joon
(Joon signs and told him everything)
Jin: (to jy) how many times I have to tell you to control your anger. You are not supposed to punish anyone when you are angry whether it is Eunu or anybody.
Jy: I realised hyung. I am guilty too. I am sorry eunu.
(Eunu turns his face and burried in jin's lap)
Jin: Eunu go and freshen up. Taekook you also go and freshen up. And joon help me to take eunu in his room.
( Jinjoon take eunu in his room)
(Joon wents to his room )
Jin: Eunu, you know you also did wrong. And Jinyoung didn't went so far he runs the academy for army and navy students and is also trained under that. So, he didn't thought it will be this hard for you. You should consider his point of view.
Eunu: I am not angry because he punished me. I am angry because he punished me for that girl.
Jin: It's not like that bub. He punished you because you did wrong.
Eunu: Day before yesterday also he considered her and her sister and was about to punish me. I agree they are his friend sisters but I am his brother. If they told me and sung anything then it's completely okay but if I say or do anything it's always my fault.
Jin: No bub it's not like that. You don't need to feel like that. Jy loves you so much. Ypu also have to consider that he is a mentor or trainer there he has to be strict. Don't your coach behaves strictly with you? (Eunu nodded) so, eunu he has to think their so much because he don't want anyone thinks that he is partialiting for you so may be that's why he become more strict to you.
(Eunu didn't said anything just hug him)  take some rest. I am bringing lunch.
Jin: Jinyoung.
(Jy immediately hugs jin and breaks down)
Jy: I am sorry hyung. I didn't knew it will be so hard for eunu. I have also given this to others in my academy. (Note: Jy has his own physical training academy)
Jin: In academy they are trained for this and you also know this very well. And eunu was not prepared mentally to tolerate that pain and he is not upset because you punished him he is upset because he is thinking you choosed that girl over him.
Jy: (shocked) but hyung.
Jin: I know you didn't mean it. Eunu, you need to understand eunu loves you so much but deep inside he is unsecure. He has to leave because of a girl I agree that was your girlfriend but from past two years he thought you made him feel left out because of a girl and seeing you close to other girls even as a sister that insecurity came again.
Jy: Oh god hyung. I didn't realised that. Even he said me I am not their brother but I thought he was just joking. Don't worry I will talk to him.
(Jin nodded)
(Eunu comes after from rest room and sits on bed when Jy enterted the room with lunch.)
(Eunu pouted and looks aside.)
Jy: (sits on bed besides eunu) You won't talk to me? (Eunu shook his head) aren"t you my baby? (Eunu sees him with teary eyes, jy cups his face and he just nodded) Then I don't want my baby to do wrong with anyone. I don't want my baby to hurt anyone. And I scold you or punish you because I have a right on you. Isin't it? (Eunwoo nods) haven't you saw even in sung's case I asked jaewook. But in your case I don't had to ask anyone. Because I thought it's my right. But if you have any problem just tell me I won't scold you or even say anything to say.
Eunu: No, (eunu cried and looks down) you have full rights on me.
Jy,: And one more thing eunu. (Lifted his chin up) I have reserved a so big place in my heart for you. Nobody can even enter that place. No one will ever be important to me. Krystal and shin-hye are like my sisters but in real they aren't but you are my brother in real and nobody can change that fact. you are my world kiddo.
(Eunu hugged him tightly. Jy words calmed him instantly this is what he intended to listen)
(After 5 min jin entered the room and saw Jy feeding Eunu. He smiles)
Jin: So all sorted. (They both nodded) (puts oilmint on side table. ) Apply this after lunch. (Lefts)
(After lunch Jy takes the oilmint)
Eunu: (shook his head) It will burn hyung.
Jy: I'll be gentle euno.
Eunu: Nooo (whines). I am okay.
Jy: (signs) Eunwoo. (Stern)
Eunu: (pouts) No. (Covers himself with blanket.
Jy: Okay Fine I am not applying now but get up don't sleep you have just eaten.
Eunu: (peeks from the blanket) Sure. But first keep that aside.
Jy: Got up eunu. (Eunu gets up) now show your knees.
Eunu: See I knew it.
Jy: Do you want me to tie you from bed.
(Eunu scaredly shook his head and obeyed)
Eunu: Ouch hyung.
Jy: Eunu, I haven't even started to apply 
(Door opens revealing sung, jaewook with Jin)
Eunu: but it's still paining. And from tomorrow I won't come to attend ypur class you'll write a note.
Jy: Do you want me to write a note for myself?
Eunu: No, I am saying my sweet brother to write the note to that hitler, stubborn, annoying, Trainer. (Pulls Jy cheeks)
Jy: Eunu (irritated)
(Sung laughs)
(Eunu, jy turns their gaze towards door)
Eunu: (embarrassed) When you all came?
Sung: When you were prasing our Physical trainer. (Laughs)
Jy: Hello sung, Shakes hands with Jaewook.
Jaewook: Sung, was worring about Eunwoo so I brought him here.
Jy: No problem.
Jaewook: And sung just an hour after that you have to go home and resume your punishment.
Sung: (huffs) It will be better if have to take rounds on knees rather than cleaning the whole house. Atleast I would have been pampered like this.
Jy: (to jin) and yes hyung your pampered prince is showing hundred of tantrums in front of me in applying medicine. I'll tell hobi hyung to do this.
(Eunu paled)
Eunu: Hyung, you can apply I won't whine. But not hobi hyung. He is worse when it comes to this. I have experienced it one time now I don't want.
Jy: (confused) When?
Eunu: When he took me for  checkup at grandpa's house.
Jin: Okay fine for now you two enjoy after that Jy you apply the medicine.
(They all except Eunu, sung comes outside)