Part 53

(Her tone was soft but firm and Jaewook told her about stealing for mobile, sneaking, and Illegal bike racing)

Jung suk: Illegal bike racing. Are you out of your mind? That is so dangerous.

(Sung looks down)

(Mrs lee sees jungsuk scolding and caring for sung and smiles seeing they are getting along)

Yoona: What if happened to you? You have a great family sung and they definetely want to see you in prison or worse in hospital.

(Sung eyes filled up)

Mrs lee: Sung, go and change and be in your room until I come there.

(Sung sees mr lee who shook his head and told him to go upstairs and sung quitely goes upstairs)

Mrs lee: (goes to jung suk) I am happy you and sung are getting along. And you have the equal right on sung as jaewook. Big brother is like a father. Hmm?

Jungsuk: (just nodded)

Yoona: I'll make something to eat.

Mrs lee: I'll there for your help in few minutes.

(Yoona nods and left in kitchen)

Mr lee: Go upstairs. Don't make him wait.

Mrs lee: Jaewook?

Jaewook: Yes mom.

Mrs lee: Can I get a paddle?

Jaewook: Yes mom.

Jungsuk: Mrs lee. He already got punished.

Mrs lee: I know. That's why I won't go that hard on him. But I alrrady told him he'll get one when i'll meet him and if I won't he will take me lightly and will do something more in future.

Jungsuk: (nodded but didn't said anything)

(In sung's room)

(Sung was waiting for mrs lee by sitting on bed and soon mrs lee entered his room with paddle in her hand, sung sees the paddle and gulped)

Sung: Sorry mum.

Mrs lee: You will be.

Sung: (looks down)

Mrs lee: You know I love you? (Sung noddes) (mrs lee kisses his forehead) you are getting this because you were so bad. And doing these things is not acceptable. And I know you already got punished that's why I am not going to be so hard. Okay?

(Sung nodded)

Mrs lee: Okay. Then. Pull your joggers down to your knees and get over my lap. You are not getting bare so relax.

Sung: Can't I keep Joggers too?

Mrs lee: No. Pull it down.

(Sung pulls his joggers to his knees)

Mrs lee: Okay now over my lap and bottom up.

(Sung assumed the position)

Mrs lee: Let's not waste more time. (Started with her hands for few smacks then took a paddle and started giving some painful smacks on his thighs and sitspots.

Sung: S-stop mommy.

Mrs lee: Few more. ........

Sung: Please mommy. I am sorry.

(After few more mds lee stop and sees sung crying so took him in her embrace)

Mrs lee: Shh done. My brave boy. (Rubs his back and he calms down)

Sung: Sorry.

Mrs lee: It's okay. (Kisses his cheecks) and sung hugs her tightly. Now you want to come downstairs or take a nap.

Sung: Downstairs. you and dad will leave soon i know.

Mrs lee: Okay. Go and wash your face then we'll go downstairs.

(Sung nodded and washed his face then they went downstairs)

Mrs lee: I am going to help yoona.

(Mr lee sees sung and took him in his embrace)

Mr lee: You okay??

(Sung nodded and snuggled to mr lee)

(After a whole they all ate some snacks)

Mr lee: Let's go now. Doctor must be waiting.

Yoona: Doctor? All okay?

Mrs lee: Yeah..

Jaewook: No, she has a blockage in heart.

Yoona: (tensed)

Mrs lee: I am good. It will need just a small surgery.

Yoona: I'll talk with Dr kim hoseok. He comes in our school. But is a good doctor.

Jaewook: Yeah...we can talk with him. Dad, he is a brother of our new project partner kim seokjin.

Mr lee: Ohh you mean hobi. I know him. I'll talk to him personally.

Jaewook: Okay.

Mr lee: Now we should leave.

Mrs lee: Wait for a minute. (Opens his purse and took out a jewellery box and headed towards Yoona) For you.

Yoona: It's not needed mom.

Mrs lee: You're calling me a mom and refusing to take my blessing.

Yoona: No, I didn't meant that.

Mrs lee: (laughs) I know. (Opens the box and shows her earings) This are so special for me. My mom gave this to me and told me to pass to mu eldest daughter but I didn't had one but now I have. It's her blessings and now I am giving this to my daughter. It's not just a gift it contains the blessings my mom, dad, me and you father-in-law. And it's your right. (Takes her palms and places the earings in her hands)

Yoona: (got emotiinal and hugs her) Thankyou so much.

Jumgsuk: (pov) Jaewook was right she is sweet and caring how easily she accepted yoona.

Mrs lee: God bless you with so much happiness and success.

(They all hugs mr and mrs lee and lefts)

(Jungsuk goes to sung )

Jungsuk: You okay?

Sung: (hugs him) Muscles are paining badly.

Jungsuk: Because of today's workout?

(Sung nodded)

Jungsuk: You are really not used to workouts right?

Sung: (shook his head) Our trainer never forced and for playing we just required few.

Jungsuk: I'll give you massage and all pain will go till tomorrow.

(Sung nodded but kept hugging him)

Jaewook: (ruffles his hair from behind)