Part 20

[Time skips at night]

(Jinyoung enters Jin room and saw him working and was about to left)
Jin: Jinyoung come.
Jy: No hyung, not important
Jin: Come here (patted the seat behind him and jy goes and sits there) Now tell me what happened?
Jy: Nothing series hyung.
Jin: Even then tell me. Is it about eunwoo?
Jy: Yes hyung. (Took a deep breath) hyung something is bothering him but he isn't ready to share. And when I talked to him I felt he is so upset and blaming himself for everything.
Jin: Everything?
Jy: Whatever the things happened last few years. He said me he thinks he is a burden and don't deserve to be loved.
Jin: He said all this? (Shocked) (jy nodded) I'll talk to him okay.
(Tae entered the room)
Tae: Hyunggie. (Pov) I want hyung's signature in science test paper which held a week ago we went to granpa's and in that I got F. No one in hell I am going to joon hyung. He told me to study but I started to play games and when I heard footsteps of hyung I started to act like studing and told him I  completed (end of pov)
Jin: Yes Tae. 
Tae: (goes there) Hello jinyoung hyung.
Jy: Hello baby. How was the hangout with jimin?
Tae: (pov) he wasn't at home. I called at his home Tina picked up and said Jimin went to meet his friend. I don't know who this friend is. I really felt bad and leftout but may be he'll tell me tomorrow.
Jy: Tae.. where are you lost?
Tae: Nothing hyung. I havrn't went there. Jimin wasn't at home.
Jinyoung: oh okay.
Jin: Why are you here and not in your bed?
Tae: To sleep with you.
Jin: Is it? Then come (open his arms and Tae jumped on his embrace)
Jinyoung: Good night hyung I am leaving.
Jin: (nodded) and don't worry yourself I'll talk with eunwoo.
(Jinyoung nodded with smile then kisses Tae's forehead, wished him night and left)
Tae: What about Eunwoo hyung? (To jin)
Jin: Nothing bub. Don't think about this and come let's sleep.
Tae: hm. (Pov) Should I tell hyung? And what about sign?

(With jy, eunwoo)
(Jy entered the room and saw Eunwoo sat with laptop with bored look on his face)
Jinyoung: (goes and sits besides him) Done.
Eunwoo: No, half a way left
Jy: Okay. You can do tomorrow now keep that aside and sleep.
Eunwoo: Okay. (Turns off the laptop and places on side table)
(Jy pulls him towards him putting eunwoo's head on his chest and wrapping arms aroung him)
Eunwoo: You remembered this.
Jy: Ofcourse. How can I forget you wanted to be in my embrace in school.
Eunwoo: Thankyou hyung for calming me.
Jy: shh don't thank me and now keep quite let's sleep.
(They both laid in bed and eunwoo snuggles in jy's chest)

(With Taejin)
(Jin was still working and Tae was staring ceiling)
Jin: Tae, aren't you sleepy? And what are you thinking?
Tae: Nothing hyung, I am sleeping.
Jin: (puts laptop aside) Come here (Tae goes towards him and jin places him in his lap) Now tell me from what your little mind & heart is fighting to tell me or not?
Tae: .......
Jin: Tae, you know you can share anything with me. (Tae nodded) So, tell me.
Tae: jimin
Jin: What's with him?
Tae: he is busy I don't know where. I am feeling so left out in school. He sits with me we spend whole time in school but still we barely talks to each other and today I was about to go to his home to talk to him so firstly I called Tina and she told me Jimin went to his friend's house. I don't know who is his friend.
Jin: You are feeling jealous with his friend?
Tae: Yes hyung. Jimin didn't told me about him and even he spends so much time with him.
Jin: Baby, Try to talk to jimin but calmly. And ask him about what's going in his life?
Tae: But what if he don't like of me asking him maybe he will think I am interogating him.
Jin: Nothing like this will happen just give it a try. And you know talking is so important or else you continue to make these types of assumptions in your mind.
Tae: I'll talk to him and ask him about his friend.
Jin: That's my boy.
Tae: There is two more things.
Jin: Two? Okay tell me.
Tae: I might know why Eunwoo hyung is sad.
Jin: What you know?
Tae: but before I promise I didn't meant to eavesdrop I just went in cafeteria to find jinhoo hyung and don't tell him about this.
Jin: Okay now say. (Tae tells about all things happened in cafeteria)
Tae: I know you don't allow to be in a relationship before 20 but please don't scold him
Jin: I won't okay. And now you don't come in between these things.
Tae: okay hyung.
Jin: now third thing?
Tae: You won't punish me right? (Innocenty)
Jin: First tell me what is the matter?
Tae: IgotanFintest.
Jin: Slowly Tae.
Tae: I want your signatures.
Jin: In what?
Tae: Test paper. (Mumble)
Jin: Show me
Tae: Okay bringing in a min (rans to his room and brought the test paper and handed it to jin)
Jin: (tooks the paper) F? (shook his head in disbelief)
Tae: I will study in next test.
Jin: Isn't it is the test happened before goinh to grandpa's?
Tae: (nodded)
Jin: And you were studing late night in your room because Joon said you can't sleep without completing?
Tae: (nodded slowly)
Jin: Then why F?
Tae: Because I didn't studied. In my room I played games and when hyung came I pretended that I studied completely. (Said while seeing aside)
Jin: Very good now say this to him and take signature.
Tae: He will be disappointed and not to mention punish me.
Jin: Ofcourse you deserve one.
Tae: No thanks it will be more better if I take teacher's punishment in school rather then showing it to him.
Jin: If you are not than I am telling him in morning.
Tae: Okay. But convince him too not to punish me. (Pout)
Jin: No, it's late now come and sleep.
Tae: (whines)
(Jin picks him up and throws in bed)
Tae: Why always everyone picks me up? (Frawns)
Jin: Because you didn't listen at once.
Tae: (pouts) I am having night carvings. I want to eat white sauce pasta.
Jin: Okay.
Tae: Okay?
Jin: Yeah. You want to eat right?
Tae: from which resturant?
Jin: I will make, no need to eat from outside.
Tae: You know how to make than why didn't you made before?
Jin: Ofcourse I know. I made so many times when me and joon lived in abroad. I know every recipes of pasta. Red sauce, mixed sauce, pink sauce, baked cheese pas----(cut off)
Tae: Hyung enough. You haven't made anytime for me and here you are telling me how many varieties you can make. (Frawns)
Jin: (laughs) I am making for you now. Come let's go. (Opens his arm to pick him up)
Tae: I can walk. (Jumps from bed and rans to kitchen, jin follows him)
(They entered kitchen)
Jin: okay now Tae, sit on the counter (said while wearing apren)
Tae: No, I wanna make with you.
Jin: Okay. Let's collect the ingredient. (Thry collected ingredients jin put pasta to boil and started cutting vegetables)
Tae: (took another knife) I'll also cut.
Jin: No, you'll cut your fingers. Put the knife back to it's place.
Tae: Please? (Puppy eyes)
Jin: No tae. Put the knife and bring oil.
Tae: ugh...okay.
........
Jin: And ready.
Tae: Yeah.
(Jin take the spoon filled it with pasta and blew air to make it cool then made Tae taste it)
Tae: Yummy. (Smiled)
Jin: You really liked it?
Tae: So much. You are the best cook.
Jin: Thankyou.
(Jin served pasta in plate and Tae ate that)
Tae: Full. (Yawns)
Jin: Good. Now come let's sleep.