Part 59

Jin: You are guessing it right. I am sick of telling you same thing don't overwork, drive safely but no there is no use. But now some motivation will work.

Hobi: No hyung. Last time please I promise.

Jin: (shook his head) You already got so much chances and wrren't you the one told when you got to know euno being racing at night that he should also get spanked bare for this and should be locked in his room.

Hobi: I would have gladly done that hyung if you wouldn't have stopped me that boy was so careless and stupid.

Jin: So what you did hobi? (Hobi looked at him shocked) weren't you driving recklessly? (Hobi noddes) And hobi you are the best you don't need to proof yourself by ovrrworking or by anything.

Hobi: I know hyunggie. And I love you.

Jin: love you too. Now ready to get punished?

Hobi: (signs but nodded) I know I did wrong and I am ready for consequences.

Jin: That's like my hobi. Now bend over the bed and pull down your joggers. (said while unbuckling the belt) Just 20 brace yourself.

(Hobi nodded and Jin gave some warning and then landed a quick hard smack)

Hobi: ouch....(pov) I almost forgot how Jin hyung's belt tastes like. It's fucking hurt badly. I am gonna miss sitting for a day.

Jin: Don't move and stay still (said while giving panelty swat at thighs)

Hobi: Owww sorry hyung.

(Soon it get 20 and jin threw the belt and slowly make hobi wake up from bed and hug him tightly)

Hobi: I almost forgot how hard your hits can be while spanking.

(Jin laughed)

Jin: Don't make me do it again.

Hobi: Never.

Jin: Let's cuddle for sometime.

....................

(Sung, jungsuk entered the house, sung was still silent)

Jungsuk: Sorry bud. I didn't meant to scare you. But you saw how badly it can end.

Sung: (nodded) I won't ever.

Jungsuk: I know. (Kisses his forehead) take rest for an hour after that we will do lunch.

(Sung nodded and left)

(After an hour sung woke up feeling fresh he went downstairs and saw Jungsuk scolding jaewook)

Jungsuk: Who the hell told you to make something when you don't know how to? Now see you have burnt yourself.

Jaewook: (offended) hyung, it's a small burnt (jungsuk glares him making him shut) and I know how to cook.

Sung: For your kind information boiling noddles can't be consider as cooking. (Laughs)

Jaewook: You I won't leave you today...(cut off)

Jungsuk: Don't you dare threten him

Sung: See even hyung agrees you are useless in kitchen.

Jaewook: You....(takes a step towards sung and he immediately ran and hided behind jungsuk giving jungsuk doe eyes)

Jungsuk: Go out jaewook. I'll make lunch.

Jaewook: yeah your diet food. It's better to have noddles than that. And hyung don't save him you know you are getting blind in his charm hyung and here now I am getting a feeling how middle child feels. You are loving him more. (Dramatically in which jungsuk rolls his eyes)

Sung: Finally, you get to know jungsuk hyung loves me more. And I love him more than you. (Shows his tongue to jaewook) (Jungsuk sees sung with a warm feeling, he liked when sung said he loves him)

Jaewook: But hyung love me more than you. (Wraps his arm around jungsuk)

Jungsuk: Enough both of you. Let me make lunch. Go out and wait for sometime.

Sung: Let me help you or better you also take rest I'll prepare today's lunch.

Jungsuk: (looked at him stunned)

Sung: (saw that look) I know cooking way better than jaewook hyung. (Smiled chirply while Jaewook glared him) You both go and rest I'll make lunch.

Jaewook: Are you sure you know how to cook? I don't want to die this soon.

Sung: (annoyed) Tell me after tasting.

(Sung dragged them outside kitchen)

Sung: You both sit here I'll be here in an hour.

Jungsuk: Let me help you.

Sung: No you take rest. (Lefts from thrre)

(After 45 minutes)

(Sung calls both of them and places the food on table and jaewook, jungsuk gets amused seeing the food.)

Jaewook: Are you sure ypu didn't ordered it by hiding from us.

Jungsuk: I didn't know you can make all these.

Jaewook: Hyung, I am sure he ordered.

Sung: haww....you don't trust me?

Jaewook: (chuckles) Nope.

Jungsuk: "He is teasing you. Come join us." Sung nodded and joined them. They took a bite and praised them.

Jungsuk blew the air and took the spoon filled near sung's mouth who ate it.

THE END