Part 40

(They started doing sit ups but it was so uncomfortable and there ears were so red)

Shinhye: Please hold my ears slowly. It's hurting.

Changmin: It meant to be. And if I heard any word from any of you, you are gonna regret it.

(Somehow they completed it)

Changmin: You have taken 16 minutes and 10 seconds. I think you are gonna enjoy this in today's assemble too.

Krystal: No sorry sir. Please no.

Sung: No sir sorry.

Changmin: Okay. Let's make a choice to get 5 strokes extra for this late.

(They agreed)

Changmin: (brought the cane) Girls, you are getting it on palms. I was about to give 10 but now it's 15.

(They nodded and Changmin started delivering strokes)

(Time skips)

Jy: I hope it won't get repeated. I didn't expected this from atleast you both.

Krystal: Sorry oppa.

Shinhye: Sorry.

Jy: It's okay you are forgiven. Go wash your face and take some rest there is some time left for classes.

(They nodded and lefts)

(Now changmin turns towards the boys)

Changmin: Minjun go and bring a chair. (He brought) Now, pull down your track pants. After strokes you all will go and change into your another uniform which includes shorts. You guys are not allowed to wear your track pants for today. Everybody should see the cane marks on your legs. If I found any of you changed

I'll make sure you'll spend the rest of day in just boxers. So, 10 on calves, 10 on thighs and 20 on bottom. And the additional 5 where you all want to take?

Sung: A-as you see fit.

Changmin: Okay then 15 on thighs. Yijun come.

(After)

(Yijun is having hard time controlling his tears)

(Changmin took him in his embrace and said some soothing words)

Changmin: Good yijun. Go and wear shorts.

(Time skips after sung and minjun turns....now euno's turn)

Changmin: Eunwoo.

Euno: Sorry coach. It won't get repeated.

Changmin: I'll make sure of it.

Euno: Please no. (Almost begged)

Changmin: Euno, see all here have taken the punishment. Be a brave boy and take a position.

Euno: Okay. Just give me a minute.

Changmin: why?

Euno: Please.

Changmin: Okay fine.

(Euno goes towards jy and hugged him tightly)

(Jy hugged him back when he felt his body is shaking)

Jy: Relax Euno. (Started Caresses his hairs and as he thought euno gets relaxed so he pulled him from the hug in which euno sees him with a pout) (jy pointed to go towards changmin in which euno shakes head but goes immediately when Jy glared at him)