100k special (epilogue)

"TURN RIGHT!"

The wheels screamed against the asphalt.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?"

The small, old, wooden buildings were flashing by as the acceleration pedal was pushed down to the maximum. The rural city had been abandoned by its inhabitants after a typhoon struck it particularly hard almost a decade ago, leaving it almost entirely unhabited. And if by chance there was someone sleeping in these houses, they didn't own the fortune to pay electricity bills during the night.

"BECAUSE YOURE NOT TURNING RIGHT"

How could he turn right if he couldn't see the right? Not far behind them, a vehicle's wheel could be heard driving over a pond, splashing water so much that the sound of it hitting the house walls and pavement resonated through the streets.

"IM NOT TURNING RIGHT BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING DISTRACTION THATS WHY"

Choosing to ignore his stupid co-pilot, he blindly looked around for an escape. Among the darkness, he noticed a small road leftwards that could potentially get them to a good hiding spot. Did he know if this road was big enough for their car to pass? Nope. Did he know if this road even led anywhere? Nope again.

He turned left.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOD". The scream was even louder and more high-pitched than the last ones. "YOU'RE GONNA KILL US BOTH. I DONT WANNA DIE, I DONT WANNA DIE!"

"J.One, Sam, please, stop screaming" Seungmin's voice could be heard saying through the radio. He sounded like he was done with dealing with their bullshit, which he, unsurprisingly, probably was.

"Minnie!!!" Hyunjin screamed back. "J.One is literally killing me! You're never gonna see me again!"

Seungmin sighed, "Please just listen to my instructions already..."

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT HE'S A TERRIBLE DRIVER" Jisung shouted back. "You know, when he did that sharp turn, my face hit the window really hard! Ahh, it's definitely gonna bruise! My beautiful face has never-"

"Sungie."

Jisung immediately shut up when he heard Minho's cold voice through the speaker. 

"Are you causing trouble for Sky again?" he continued, and Jisung couldn't help the shivers that ran down his spine.

"...I'll shut up now" he replied tensely.

Looking to his right, it seemed that Hyunjin was now much more focused on the road than to continue their banter. Even Hyunjin was scared of angry Minho.

Seungmin's instructions continued as Jisung drove them through smaller well-hidden roads. "Turn to your right the next time you can. And make sure that those guys follow you. CB97 is positioned on top of one of the brick buildings, all you need to do is drive by and he'll take care of the rest."

"He'll shoot them?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes Sam, he'll shoot them" Seungmin said with an audible smile.

"I know he's great and all that, but the conditions are the worst possible for sniping. Like, you can't see shit over here" Jisung commented.

"I did say he'll snipe them, but I didn't say with what..."

"..."

"..."

"Explosive bullets? On gas?"

"You got it"

At that moment, Spear.b joined the radio. "The gas tanks are all set, leakage and all."

Seungmin quickly replied, "Great work, now get to safety. There should be a rather modern-looking building only forty meters behind you, go there."