Lily's decision

Back in Royal Woods, Leni just made her announcement. Everyone is shocked. Rita and Lynn Sr. were angry. Lucy is kind of scared but happy for her sister. She slowly walked behind Leni (while still holding Lily). 

"WHAT?! EMANCIPATED?! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! EMANCIPATED?!" Rita said as she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "There is no way in hell that you are getting emancipated!" Lynn Sr. said. "Well... you can't say that now..." Leni said, "...because it's already too late." she then pulled out the emancipation papers with her name signed on it. 

"What?!" everyone said shocked. Leni nodded her head. She wasn't acting defensive. She wasn't acting "in-your-face!", she was acting calm and collected. She kept herself in control. 

"You're going to go nowhere! You're going to be on the streets! You have a job that's going to get you nowhere!" Lynn Sr. said. "I don't have money problems. I will handle myself just fine. My job money is only one third of it." Leni said. She also got some of her money from Pop-pop. She told him in secret, and he supported her. Leni also quit her job too because she's not staying in Royal Woods. She had some good money on her to survive. "I am also taking full custody of Lucy and Lily. I will be their legal guardian." Leni continued. "You can take Lucy, but you will not take Lily." Rita said. "I have an idea, let's let her decide. It's her life, let her decide it herself. If she walks to you, you can keep her, but if she walks to me. She's coming with me." Leni said. Rita and Lynn Sr. looked at each other and nodded. "Put her at the center of the carpet." Lynn Sr. said. Leni nodded and took Lucy from her hands.

She then put Lily at the center of the carpet. To Lily's left was Lucy and Leni, to her right was the rest of the Louds. The rest of the Louds were saying things like "Come here, Lily!" or "Over here!" while patting on the floor. Lucy was about to do that until Leni stopped her. "Don't... just be still, wait and see..." Leni said. Lucy did exactly what her older sister told her. Lily was looking left and right. She then looked to her left and smiled. She then waddled to her 2 older sisters. 

That's when the other Louds started to beg Lily to come to them. At that point, Lily was close enough to Leni and Lucy. Leni then picked her up. Lily smiled said, "Len-Len!". The Louds were flabbergasted. "Looks like she made her decision. We leave tonight." Leni said as she took out a lollipop, unwrapped it and put it in her mouth. "Come on Lucy, let's go upstairs. Pack your things." Leni said. "Where are you going to go?!" Rita asked. "That's none of your business." Leni said. She had decided to stay at Pop-Pop's for a little bit. 

It cuts to the next day in Sakura No Hana. Lincoln just got into his mother's car. He just got back from basketball practice, and he is hearing Suziko trying to get off the phone. "Yes, Midoriya, I got those flowers you sent me, and Lincoln got his yen. Izuku's package is on the way there. Yes, I'm sure he will love it. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye!" Suziko said as she finally managed to hang up the phone. She took a big sigh. "Mama, who was that?" Lincoln asked. "That was my cousin." Suziko said. 

Lincoln then got a feeling as he had a concerned look. "What's wrong honey?" Suziko asked her son. "I don't know what it is, but I feel someone I know is coming soon. I don't know exactly who but someone..." Lincoln said. 

To be continued...

End of chapter 36. Hope you all enjoyed!

Peace!