Lori's back

In Sakura No Hana, Lincoln is in Akari's house. They are sitting on the couch in the living room while Akari is holding Hina in her hands. Lincoln is teaching her some American history.

"John Adams went to France to gain support for independence. The French king Louis XVI apparently laughed at him for not knowing French." Lincoln said. "Really?" Akari asked. "Yeah. But it wasn't John Adam's head that would be sliced off by a guillotine by his own people a few years later." Lincoln said. "Wow. What caused that?" Akari asked.

"The French Revolution. The people of France no longer wanted to be a monarch, so they fought to be a republic and won. What inspired it was the American revolution. I will say, without French, Dutch and Spanish backup, America probably would've lost that war. I have to give them credit for that." Lincoln said. "I knew there had to be some sort of that back up to that. The United States obviously couldn't do that by themselves." Akari said, "I really enjoy learning stuff like this. It's fun.". "It is, isn't it?" Lincoln said.

In Suziko's home, she is talking on the phone with one of her friends. "Ā, shinji rarenaideshou, Miyabi. Sō, kanojo wa aikawarazu no kinpatsu bitchida." (Oh, you won't believe it, Miyabi. Yes, she's still a blonde bitch.) Suziko said, "Sore de Miyako San wa dōdesu ka? ... Atarashī tomodachi? ... Leni Loud? Sore wa watashi no meidesu! Uwa ̄ , watashitachiha nante chīsana sekai ni sunde iru nodeshou!" (So how is Miyako? ... New friend? ... Leni Loud? That's my niece! Wow, what a small world we live in!). That's when she heard a knock on the door. "Kake naoshimasu. Sayonara." (I'll call you back. Bye.) she said as she heard her friend say "Sayonara.". After that, she hung up and walked to the door.

When she opened the door, she saw a blonde-haired young woman who was wearing sunglasses, a furry hat, and a blue coat. She also had a suitcase with her too. "Hello, young lady. How may I help you?" Suziko said. The woman didn't say anything. "Well, what is it? You can't just stay silent, honey." Suziko said, chuckling a little bit. That's when the lady took off her glasses. Suziko's face turned from a smile to a straight face. "L-Lori?" she asked. "H-hi, Aunt Suziko..." Lori said, "M-may I... please come in?". Suziko sighed and nodded. "Yes." she whispered with her head down.

Half an hour later, Lincoln was now at home. He opened the door and took off his shoes. "MAMA, I'M BACK!" he said as he walked in, "Me and Akari worked on some school projects, and I even taught her a few things about American history. We had a blast! Haha!". As he walked in the kitchen, he saw a familiar blonde teen sitting at the counter having a sip of tea. "L-Lori...?" Lincoln said. "Hi, Lincoln." Lori said with a small smile.

"Lincoln..." Lori said his name in an almost whisper as she slowly stood up. "Lori..." Lincoln said. Unexpectedly, for Lori and Suziko, Lincoln wasted no time running up and hugging her. This shocked Lori and Suziko. "L-Lincoln?" Lori said confused. Lincoln let go of Lori.

Meanwhile in Ustka, Krysia and her children are eating dinner together. Suddenly, they hear a knock on their door. "Nie martwcie się, dzieci. Dostałem drzwi." (Don't worry, children. I got the door.) Krysia said as she got up and went to open the door. As she walked up, to open the door, she was silent as she put her hands over her mouth. "A-Antoni!" she squeaked out. Hearing their uncle's name caused Marcel and Liliana to immediately turn their heads to the door.

Meanwhile in Sakura No Hana, Lincoln and Suziko were listening to Lori explain. "So, that's the story." Lori said. It was silent for a little bit, but Suziko noticed Lincoln had a small smile on his face. "What is it, honey?" she asked her son. "Lori... I... I... forgive you..." Lincoln said. "R-Really?" Lori asked with a smile on her face. "Yeah... I mean everything you explained... and I just can't say no..." Lincoln said. This put a smile on Lori's face. "Thank you so much, Lincoln." Lori said. "You're welcome, Lori." Lincoln said. Lori then got up out of her chair, walked to Lincoln and hugged him. He didn't hesitate to hug back.