El Paso

Lincoln was all zoned out with his headphones on. He is zoned out listening to the entire Marshall Mathers LP album. He suddenly fell asleep listening to "Marshall Mathers". 

10 minutes later...

"Lincoln, baby... honey, wake up... wake up, koibito." he heard his mother's voice. Lincoln then slowly woke up to see his mother above him. "Hi, sweetie. We're here. Come meet your relatives." she said. Lincoln nodded before stretching and getting out of the van. As he walked out onto the desert ground, he saw a home with the barrel tile or terra cotta roofing. Like the houses you'd see in Mexico, Brazil, Portugal, Spain. It was a very nice house and it looked like it had a lot of acres and he even saw some horses, pigs and cows out in the fields.

He then saw a woman as old as Suziko was. She had that same body shape as her and she also had small streaks of white in her hair, which was mostly light brown, like her daughter's. No, she was not aging, it was naturally like that since she was born. "Julietta!" he heard his mother say. "Sumiko, darling!" he heard the woman say. She had a southern accent.

"Huh... is that your mom?" Lincoln asked Jazzy. "Mmm-hmm. You can tell by the white streaks." Jazzy said. "But wait, you don't have streaks." Lincoln said. "Oh, I don't?" Jazzy said, slightly flipping her hair a little bit. That's when Lincoln noticed the small streaks of white in her hair as well. "It's not aging early either; it was there since we were born." Jazzy said. "I'm assuming your brother has the same too?" Lincoln asked. "Yep." Jazzy said, "The reason why you have fully white hair is because your specific line in the family.". "Really?" Lincoln asked. "That's right." Jazzy said. 

Meanwhile with Julietta and Suziko, they are now hugging each other. "Oh, I missed you!" Suziko said, hugging her cousin. "I missed you too, sugar!" Julietta said before they broke the hug. "So, I see your daughter is in college now?" Suziko asked. "Yep. My son is also going to be a freshman in high school soon! I'm so proud of my babies!" Julietta said, "I see that's Lincoln?". "That's right. That's MY baby." Suziko said. "Can I meet him?" Julietta said. "Go ahead." Suziko said, smiling. 

"Hello, there. I'm Julietta." Julietta said to Lincoln. "Hi, I'm Lincoln." Lincoln said. "Your mother has told me all about you." Julietta said. "Really?" Lincoln asked. "That's right!" Julietta said, "Oh, it's been so long since I've seen you. You were so tiny!". Lincoln chuckled. "And I'm sorry for what happened to you in that house. I will say it right here, right now, we do not claim Rita or Lynn Sr.." Julietta said. "Nope, definitely not at all." Suziko said, "I stopped claiming them a long time ago.". "I stopped claiming them in 2010. I wasn't surprised they did something like this." Ema said. "I stopped claiming them the moment I found out about Lincoln." Albert said. "I stopped claiming them as my parents when I was just a little girl." Leni said. "I stopped claiming them as my parents during the whole clogged toilet incident." Lucy said.

"Speaking of which." Lucy said. "Lucy, you don't have to-" Lincoln said before being interrupted by Lucy, "No, Lincoln. Leni and Lori must know the truth. I am the one who clogged the toilet. I am the one who reads princess pony. It is ME. I did it.". "Really? Y-you did it? Why didn't you tell us, Lucy?" Leni asked. "I was too scared to. I didn't know what you would say of me..." Lucy said. "Oh, Lucy..." Lori said, kneeling on one knee, getting down to Lucy's level, "We are so sorry.". "It's ok but I'm not the one that you should be apologizing to. You should be apologizing to someone else." Lucy said. Lori and Leni both know who she was referring to. They both turned to Lincoln. "I know, I know. It's okay, guys." Lincoln said. "You did that for Lucy?" Lori asked. "I did." Lincoln said. "You didn't have to." Lucy said. "I know. I know I could've gone to that Ace Savvy convention, which Ace Savvy really doesn't mean anything to me anymore, but I took the blame for her and that's what brothers do." Lincoln said, turning to Lucy smiling. Lucy also smiled. "Thank you, Lincoln." Lucy said. "You're welcome, Lucy." Lincoln said. Then, suddenly, a teenage voice came out, "Mom, who are these guys?". It was a young teenage boy who looked to be at least 14-15 years old.

 It was a young teenage boy who looked to be at least 14-15 years old

"Oh, Dallas, honey, these are your cousins. Say hi to Lincoln, Leni, Lori and Lucy!" Julietta said. Dallas walked up to them, greeted them and even hi-fived Lincoln. "Did y'all know I was in a band? I'm the vocalist." Dallas said. "Really?" Lincoln asked. "Yep. A real true band not one of those bullshit ones like the "moon goats" or whatever your "sister" was in. Speaking of which, I'm sorry that happened, man. That sounds horrid." Dallas said. "Thanks, man." Lincoln said, "So, what's the band called?" Lincoln asked. "We don't really have a name yet, but we call ourselves, "Eyes of Death". We know it sounds corny and basic but it's a start somewhere." Dallas said. "Baby steps." Lincoln said. "That's right." Dallas said, "Also, this pic I got.". "What about it?" Lincoln asked. "So, my dad was friends with these 2 guys in the 90s. Their names were Vinnie Abbot and Darrell Abbot. But some people called Darrell, "Dimebag". Dimebag signed this pic. He was a badass guitar player. He was killed in a bar in Ohio December 2004. Vinnie died of cancer in 2018." Dallas explained. "Wow." Lincoln said. "Yep." Dallas said.

"Come on in, everyone! Come on in!" Julietta said.

In the house, the Nakamura's introduced themselves to the Davis's (That's their last name). Akari revealed that she and Lincoln were dating. Julietta's husband, Michael, introduced himself and they all hit it off and had a good time. They all even watched a Tigers vs Rangers game. It ended with the Rangers winning.

On the TV, Lincoln was watching the news with Dallas and Jasmine. It was a news report about the Loud child abuse case. "We are interviewing Luna Loud on the upcoming court date. Miss Loud, do you have a massage for Lincoln Nowak and Sumiko Weber?" the reporter asked. "You and your mommy, Suziko, are pathetic. You're both dead in court." Luna said. That right there just hit something in Lincoln.

Wow. Luna just insulted Suziko. And one thing about that, one of the Louds name-dropping Lincoln's mother is equivalent to killing John Wick's dog.

Lincoln turned to Dallas and asked, "Hey, Dallas, you're in a band, right?".

To be continued...

End of chapter 79. Hope you all enjoyed! Peace!