Presents

It is April 4th, Tuesday, in Sakura No Hana. It is afterschool time and Lincoln just finished up basketball practice. He is sitting with Akari under a tree. Lincoln was still in his basketball uniform while Akari was in her cheerleading uniform. "Did I ever tell you how much you looked so cute in that uniform?" Lincoln asked. "You think it's cute?" Akari replied. "I think it's adorable." Lincoln said. "Aww, you're so sweet, Lincoln-San!" Akari said. Lincoln smiled at this and kissed her cheek. Akari turned her face to him and kissed him unexpectedly. Lincoln was shocked by this. He then decided to return the kiss. As they broke the kiss, Lincoln said, "Itoshi teru, Akari." (I love you, Akari.). "Watashi mo anata o aishiteimasu, Lincoln-San." (I love you too, Lincoln-San) Akari said. They smiled at each other. They then stood up. "I got to go, Lincoln-San. My mother is here now." Akari said. "Alright. Well, see you later, Akari-Girl." Lincoln said. "Bye, Lincoln-San!" Akari said as she ran to her mother's car.

In Ema's and Albert's house, Lucy is in the backyard gathering her occult things. She then takes a gas tank and dumps it all over her old stuff. She then takes out a match and lights it. Before she throws the match into the pile, she whispers, "Here goes nothing.". She then throws it into the pile and watches her old witchcraft stuff burn. 

"Good job, Lucy." she turned around to see her grandmother. "What now, Grandma Ema?" she asked. "On Sunday, you will be baptized." Ema said, "You will be a little Lutheran girl from now on.".

With Lucy being baptized, I wouldn't be surprised if the water would turn black after she's done with her Baptism lmao. 

Later that day, it cuts to Lucy in her room finishing up wrapping a gift. That's when Leni walks in. "Hi, Lucy. What are you doing?" she asked her little sister. "It's a gift for Lincoln." Lucy said. "You already got his gift done?" Leni asked. "Yep. Do you have yours done?" Lucy asked. "Well, I'm still trying to wrap it. It's pretty big." Leni said. "Really? What is it?" Lucy asked. "I'm not saying." Leni said in a singsong voice, "What is yours?". "I won't tell." Lucy said slowly. "Hmmm..." Leni uttered.

"Did you know I just burned my occult stuff?" Lucy asked. "Really? How does it feel?" Leni asked. "Kind of... refreshing... like a new me is coming out..." Lucy said. "That's good." Leni said. "It is. I'm also having a baptism soon." Lucy said. "That's wonderful! I remember my baptism." Leni said. 

It cuts to Akari's house. Akari is doing homework in her room and suddenly she heard a knock on her door. "Akeru!" (Open!) Akari said. That's when she saw her mother open up her door. "Konichiwa, Akari." Himari said. "Konichiwa, okasan." (Hello, mother.) Akari said, "Anata wa nani ga hitsuyōdesu ka?" (What do you need?). "Hontōni nani mo irimasen, dārin, Lincoln-San no tanjōbi ga chikai koto o tsutae ni kita nodesu." (I don't really need anything, darling, I'm here to tell you that Lincoln's birthday is coming up.) Himari said. "Matte, hontōni? Dōshite shitte imasu ka?" (Wait, really? how do you know?) Akari asked. "Ā, Sumiko-San ga oshiete kuremashita." (Oh, Sumiko told me.) Himari said. "Lincoln-San no hahaoya?" (Lincoln's mother?) Akari asked. Himari shook her head yes. "Kare no tanjōbi wa itsu?" (When is his birthday?) Akari asked. "Ato 4-nichinanode, ima sugu kare ni purezento o agete kudasai. Anata ga kareshi o aishite iru no wa wakatte imasu, dakara sō surudeshou." (There are only four days left, so give him a present now. You love your boyfriend, so I'm sure you will.) Himari said. "Yarimasu yo, okāsan." (I'll do it, Mother.) Akari said, "E, dō yatte shitteru no..." (Wait, how do you know about...). Himari was giggling as she left.

In Great Lakes City, Lori just finished wrapping up a present. She just put a "TO: LINCOLN FROM: LORI" sticker on it. After that, she took a letter and taped it to the box. She then grabbed it and said, "To the post office we go. I was a terrible sister, Lincoln. I know this probably won't be nearly enough to make up for it, but it will let you know that I apologize.".

End of chapter 65. 

Hope you all enjoyed!

Peace!

A/N: LET'S GO CELTICS THAT WAS A HELL OF A GAME LAST NIGHT