Chapter 39

A/N: This chapter has talk about Sam's treatment for his Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), bulimia, and anorexia.

Two months later

Sam stayed in-patient for a total of six months getting down to the root of his BDD. There had been great strides made in research and development when it comes to understanding and managing body dysmorphic disorder. Sam was surprised to learn that knowledge, treatment, and care have been advancing since he was first diagnosed when he was younger. It was good to see that his treatment would have positive, long-lasting effects on his life. As long as he continues to work hard with the tools he learned in rehab, his pharmacotherapy, his cognitive behavioural therapy, and his eating disorders psychiatrist. To permanently help him with his BDD, anorexia, and, bulimia.

While in the facility for the past six months, he learned that his family closed the house in Tennessee. His dad let his trusted right hand, run the construction company. The family moved into his LA home and visited him when they could.  Meanwhile, Sam's dad got a chance to work with Burt Hummel. Burt hired him to help design and build more sound stages and buildings on their enormous land. He wanted their entertainment company to become more than what they were since its talent roster was growing. beyond his wildest dreams.

Stacey and Stevie ended up going to a really good school where a lot of the kids whose parents were in the entertainment business or the kids were themselves. A mix of those in front and behind the cameras had kids or kids they were related to going to the school. Tamara was walking  and talking, while Emma got a job working for Zizes. While Zizes and Santana were merging their businesses, creating a powerhouse with Mercedes at the top. Santana and Brittany surprised him with the news that the twins were sitting up and trying to crawl already.

Quinn and Finn took their baby boy, Andrew, on a playdate with Tamara, Sienna, and Brandon, Santana's and Brittany's twins. All four babies seem to be close in such a short time. Sam had seen everyone but Mercedes. Emma let him know that she had kept busy with interviews and promotion of the latest single.

The rotation of getting asked about the album and the single's video before sliding in questions about the hot, young stud muffin or the sexy, chiseled blonde was so exhausting for her. But all she needed was for Sam to come back healthy and happy and it would have been all worth it. By time the video and song had plenty of airplay across social media and streaming, it was another number one hit.

Mercedes was at Hummel Entertainment celebrating with everyone when she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Sam standing before with a serious look in his green eyes. "I'm back, Diva," He whispered to her. "Sam!" She tried to say over the loud music and commotion.  He pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly.  The couple didn't need to say anything else at the moment.  They remained in the position while the celebration went on around them.

The next day in New York at Santana's  AuntieSnix Entertainment Corporation 

Sugar Motta was busy in her huge office running the day-to-day operations on her end when she got a text from one of her assistants out on their lunch break. Sugar grabbed her phone to read the text before her eyes focused on the words, SIGNAL BOOST BOSS. She read the in-depth text before dialing the number in return.  "Daniel, are you and Tanya still eating?" She asked on the line. "You grabbed to go. Great." Her voice said as she remained focused. "Soon as you both get back, let's call the corporation's entire staff for an emergency meeting in the conference room." She said before hanging up to dial Lauren Zizes in California.

"Zizes, it's Sugar. You need to call San and the entire staff for an emergency meeting in forty minutes. I'll link us up via streaming." She said in a rushed panic. "Sugar, what's wrong?' Lauren asked in a concerned tone. "There's dangerous but low rumblings of rumors that affect us as a whole." Sugar said, feeling worried. "Right away, Girlie," Lauren said before hanging up to dial Santana.

"San, emergency meeting. Sugar said via streaming in the conference rooms in thirty-five minutes." She said in a rush. "And San, Sugar sounded scared." Santana's brown eyes went wide before narrowing in anger. She glanced at her wife peacefully resting with the babies while gripping her smartphone. "I'm on my way." Santana spoke in a low growl.