Chapter 49

A/N: The singles from Mercedes' album and the videos Sam and Mercedes will be doing are/will be created by me.

'At First Sight' - first single

'You, Me, We' - second single

'Happy Forever Ever' - Third and final single

Mercedes met with Artie, Burt, Carole, Finn, Quinn, Kurt, Santana, and Lauren. They arrived at Jean's company and began to prepare the final video, 'Happy Forever Ever' on Jean's dime. After all he holds her contract, temporarily. So, why not draft up the budget and start spending the money for it. "Artie what's your vision for the final video?" She asked him as they all sat around the conference table. Artie slyly glanced at the others, who all slowly nodded to him. He focused on the budget sheets and began to write on it. 

"I have your character and Sam's character doing a wedding with flashbacks of the first videos and of course, you sing alone, mixed in." Artie said before signing his name. He passed the sheet to the others, who each signed. Quinn was the last to sign before she passed the sheet back to Mercedes. She sighed the sheet before handing it to the accountant. She watched the gentleman leave, so he could process it and bring the check back.

" A wedding huh?" Mercedes after the accountant walked out the room. "That makes sense." She said while nodding. "After all, it would be the next step for the characters and the fit perfectly for all three songs. Tying them together." She said as she looked around at the Hudson-Hummels and Artie. "Will I need to rehearse, or will we just wing it in production?" Mercedes asked. 

Finn spoke up and gave her a kind, bright smile. "We can run a quick dress rehearsal but will wing it in production." She turned towards Finn and smiled in returned. "When?" Mercedes asked. Before he could answer, the accountant came back in with a check for the amount needed.  "Thank you," she said to him before he left. She glanced at the check to see it was in her name and Hudson-Hummel Entertainment. She signed her name before handing the check to Finn, who passed it to his dad. "Right now, if you have the time, Mercy."  Finn said as Burt signed his name on the back. 

Everyone stood up, except Burt. He pulled out his smartphone and tapped on his banking app. He took a photo of the check on both sides before tapping a few more time on the app.  He watched the account said processing. In a matter of minutes. The check cleared and the huge amount appeared in the company's bank. Satisfied, Burt finally stood up and headed the conference doors walking out with his family.  It was time to begin the plan. Do rehearsal, which is actually filming the video. Then the day she thinks is the actual filming will be the day of Mercedes' and Sam's real wedding. All on Jean's dime.