Chapter 48

A/N: The singles from Mercedes' album and the videos Sam and Mercedes will be doing are/will be created by me.

'At First Sight' - first single

'You, Me, We' - second single

'Happy Forever Ever' - Third and final single

Christian stormed into Jean's office, looking angrier than anyone had ever seen him be. Before Jean was upset and worried that his plans were going to fail. The week was almost up, and he knew that Mercedes was about to leave and do her own thing. Jean sat behind his beautiful, expensive desk as Christian moved closer and slammed the palm of his hands on top of the glossy, thick wood. "What the hell, Jean!" Christian yelled as Jean could see a thick, throbbing vein pulsing on the left side of his neck. Jean slowly rubbed the middle of his forehead and sighed heavily. "What are you barking about now, Christian?" He asked him, knowing why he was standing before him.

"You know, damn well what I'm talking about! What are you going to do about Mercedes!" He spat out. " You need to do something, dammit!" Christian told Jean. This time Jean stood up and slammed his hands down in the same manner Christian did. "I did do something! But your little sister is smarter than we assumed she'd be!" Jean screamed back at the man before him. "How about you do something? How about you get your hands dirty for a change!" He said in frustration. "I am spending money for her promotions, and I get no profit from it! Meanwhile, you barge into my company and my office, uninvited, and demand something like you're in charge!" Jean told him in an angry tone.

"Christian, I am done with this partnership!" He said before plopping back into his expensive office chair. "I done with her and I am done with everything that has to do with you two! I don't care what happens to you or her! So, take care of her, yourself!" Jean said, wishing he'd never join forces with Christian Jones. "Fine! I'm done with you, too! I will!" Christian said in disgust and frustration. "I will take care of her once and for all. Don't think I'll forget this, Jean Baptiste!"

Christian turned around and stormed out the way, he came in, leaving Jean to shake his head. He huffed a breath and picked up the receiver of his company phone to make a call. Jean decided to take matters into his own hands and get Mercedes Jones out of his company now rather than the timetable she had.

Sam sat back and smiled at the plan for Mercedes' and his proposal. He knew her answer as he set everything up and planned it down to the detail. It was really her dream, mixed in with her video idea for the final single release of her current album. While Artie, the rest of the Hummels, and his family took care of the first big project. He had Unique, Marley, Kurt, Emma, and Quinn work on the second big project. Meanwhile, he had his own special tasks to complete.

By the time Mercedes was complete with Jean Baptiste and his company, everything would be ready before filming starts. He grinned wider at the thought before the filming and premiere of the video for 'Happy Forever Ever', he and Mercedes will be happy, forever married.