Chapter 47

A/N: Sorry that I haven't been updating, offline life, health, etc... But I wanted to post this short chapter to prepare for the next big chapter. This story is almost over...But don't worry, I'm going to make sure everyone gets their story wrapped up.

A/N: The singles from Mercedes' album and the videos Sam and Mercedes will be doing are/will be created by me.

'At First Sight' - first single

'You, Me, We' - second single

'Happy Forever Ever' - Third and final single

Four days later

While Mercedes ignored and avoided Jean and Noah, she chose to use all of Jean's accessible resources to help promote You, Me, We and the new, upcoming, final single, from her current album, Happy Forever Ever. She made the talk show circuit by starting with Teri's show and making sure her answers were basic and straight to the point about her music. Mercedes did allow one question about being at Jean's company. Her answer was that he gladly spared no expense to help her promote these two singles. That he kindly wanted to help her get the word out, because his heart is so giving on top of his keen business sense.

She flashed an innocent, beautiful smile at Teri and the audience before looking into the camera to wave before she left and went on to the next one. Four days later, she ended the talk show tour with Tina's show. She decided to promote on promoting Happy Forever Ever with Marley and Unique backing her up as she began to sing the first two verses.

We've been through so much, you and I

To know what we almost lost and how precious

Our love is, is something I'll never take for granted

The past shaped us. The present strengthened us

The future holds us. It holds us, binds us, wraps around us

In a mystical way

That magical force that protects us from everything trying to break us

We're better for it. We're better for us. We're happy, forever, ever

Standing before you here today, my heart is happy

I take your hand in mine as I pledge my love for you

You link your fingers with mine as you shout to the world

That I am all yours, feeling complete

Happy, forever, ever in your arms

 A kiss to compete our union before we walk 

Surrounded by love from all sides

Happy, forever, ever......

Sam spent the week, finish the touches on everything as he mentally went over how to take care of Christian and Jean for good. It had to end now before they try another dirty trick. He had Santana work with the Hummel clan and Emma on figuring that out for him. Meanwhile, his family and Artie were working on the location and getting the date set. He stepped back and smiled at his special project for the day. He knew one person that could finalize what he began, making sure it was ready in time for the trilogy video storyline.

He pulled out his smartphone and search for a specific number and press talk. After a few rings, someone answered the line. "Hey. It's Sam Evans." He said into the phone. A smile spread on his pouty, pink lips before spoke again. "Yeah! The model from your art show. I was wondering if you quit art all together and only focus on your main career." He listened the person on the other line as he relaxed in a chair as he faced laptop screen in front of him.

"Yes, I have an emergency gift needed to be done yesterday. It's for Mercedes Jones." Sam said, before his face went from happy to surprise. "Really? Well, it's a wedding gift. Hers and mine. Yeah. You'll do it? Great! Let me text you, my address. See you soon." He said before hanging up and leaning back as he stared at the screen, hoping that all goes well. For the video and for all of the surprises for Mercedes."