Chapter 29

A/N: This is an old story (and this chapter was written Feb 26, 2018) and so are all my Mercedes/Amber fanfics...Noah Puckerman is in this story and other Samcedes stories and the actor's picture too...plus the actor is mentioned in Amber stories as well... I heard then of news about him... all of it... but I'm writing Noah Puckerman in, not the actor, even though I use his pic. If you aren't watching Glee anymore nor reading anyone else's glee fiction, that's okay if you can't read mine.

Upscale Tree House Hotel in Big Sur, Northern California

Hours later, it was dark, and the stars flooded around the full moon in the sky as Sam slept peacefully. Mercedes had awakened earlier to sit up and stare at him lying in bed next to her. Light from the night sky lit up Sam's hair and lashes, causing them to give off a glow. It made him seem so beautiful in his sleep. She knew he never felt that he was attractive because of his disorder. But in her mind, Sam was so far off that he didn't even realize that he was everything. Handsome and beautiful. Smart, sweet, kind, protective, a true friend, a great brother, a great son, a fighter, and the man that she's fallen in love with.

She reached over with her free hand and smoothed away some hair that fell into his face. She noticed that it was growing some and without the many styling products he had to use for work, was long and shaggy. It made him even sexier than she's previously thought secretly in her mind.

A small smile crept upon her lips at the information she mentally admitted to herself. Mercedes leaned closer to his face as she continued to let her fingers brush away the sandy blonde locs away from his forehead. She watched Sam's eyes flutter and slowly open. The moon's rays lit up his eyes making them more intense as he stared at her with desire. "Sam." She whispered between them. "Yeah." He whispered back. "I want us to love each other." She said to him. "I do. We do. Don't we?" He replied confused.

She shook her head before speaking. "I want us to love each other physically. I was going to say "make love", but it didn't sound right. Make love sounds like I want to make a cake. So I sat here and thought of you and me from when we first connected to before you woke up. And I knew that we love each other mentally and emotionally. But we hadn't admitted we love each other physically. If you're ready like I'm ready, I want us to love each other like that."

Sam sat up and removed her hand from his head before holding onto it. He continued to stare at her before he softly spoke. "Mercedes Jones, My heart told my body I physically loved you before I ever could tell you the words. I was a goner long ago." She started to smile and tear up when Sam closed the space between their faces to let their lips connect. He let her hand go to move his hands to her hips.

The kiss grew deeper and more passionate when Mercedes moved her hands to his hips. They paused from kissing and began to take the others clothes off in a hurry. Once they were both bare, Sam kissed her softly and slowly before he spoke against her mouth. "Diva, would you like to start the honors or would you like me to?"

She answered by gently pushing him back down against the bed before she straddled him. I think I'll start." She told him before reaching over into the nightstand's drawer and pulled out a condom. "Where did those come from?" He asked in a surprised tone. "This was the honeymoon suite. They were there, like when you find complimentary soaps." She replied while opening it and putting it on him. "S-smart. " Sam said, sighing at her touch.

Mercedes moved to hover over him before guiding him in and adjusting carefully. She sighed at the feeling coursing through her body lightly. Sam reached for her hands and placed them onto his chest as locked his loving gaze onto her beautiful brown eyes. The two of them moved in a rhythmic motion while the docked phone was no longer playing the same sad songs. Sam noticed when he awoke the songs was romantic, sultry, and perfect for them.

Before she could bring him to orgasm, he sat up some and moved them so he was now on top and she was under him. Their sensual moans filled the background of the music that played. Sam mentally hoped there were enough condoms in the drawer, for their round.

Rachel sat at the jewelers and picked a huge diamond ring from the choices before her. She slipped the ring on her left ring finger then studying it. "I love it. I will take it." She told the sales associate. "Credit or check?" The sales associate asked. "Cash," Rachel stated, glancing up from her hand. "In fact, I have a huge separate, private commission for you if you keep this totally secret. I mean everything about tonight."

Noah sat in his living room with Jean as he stared at the ring in the box before glancing at the note one more time. "Are you sure, she sent that to you, Noah?" Jean asked with a surprised look. Noah nodded before glancing over to his agent and friend. "A courier said that she handed it to him, herself, and told him to personally deliver it to me." He told him before going back to look at the ring. "So, what's the ring for?" Jean asked, wondering if he was thinking about what Noah was thinking.  He gave a small smile and looked from the ring once more. "I'm going to surprise Mercedes with the biggest engagement ever."

"We can make sure Emma won't have a leg to stand on in any court when it comes to that child. You'll be in the clear, Christian." Blaine said over the phone. "Good. I need her and that kid unable to get a damn thing. Blood or not. Blaine makes sure, it's ironclad and sticks permanently." Christian demanded on the line. "It's already done, Christian. You'll be untouchable. I'll talk to you later." Blaine said before hanging up.

Christian hung up, placing his smartphone down on the table. He started to smirk and speak to himself. "Now all I gotta do is permanently take care of my little sister. Then I will finally get the life I should've had. the life I was destined to have before she came into existence.

The songs themed for this chapter: 

I Wanna Know What Love Is - Amber Riley (Glee) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeBHH6A2KCU 

I'm Your Baby Tonight- Whitney Houston 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eslyh51tjNU 

So In Love- Jill Scott (Ft. Anthony Hamilton) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1OC_XmeIck 

I'll Stand By You- Amber Riley (Glee) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgNtYsqVslk 

Forever, For Always, For Love- Lalah Hathaway 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLXccesC9AE 

Doo Wop (That Thing) - Amber Riley and Naya Rivera (Glee) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3TK_U2Nbqw 

Bad (Glee Cast) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q06lOA2ccso