The Nerd Is Mine (3)

Marisela's POV

The drive to Dominic's place was nerve-wracking but also very exciting. I wonder what is going through his mind right now. His hands are holding onto the steering wheel for dear life.

"Let me ask you something. Did you really need help with your math homework or did you just want to get me alone and have your way with me?" I blushed bright red, having been caught for my intentions.

"I mean, I did need help but having you alone was just a bonus." He chuckled softly.

"Well, if you wanted me alone, you could have just said that." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Are you sure about that? You seemed pretty awkward at lunch today," I tease. He just scoffs at me.

"Me? Pshh, I was as cool as cucumber." I roll my eyes.

"Sure you were, Mr. Cucumber." He went silent after that and we drove in that silence for at least 10 minutes. He then pulled up to a modern-sized two-story house. Why does he need a house this big? He opens the garage and parks his car and stops it, and gets out before coming over to my side and opening the door. Gosh, I have never had a guy do that for me before. It is so refreshing to see that chivalry is not dead.

"Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, why such a big house?" I ask as he gets his keys out.

"Drakkon, Damien, and I all live here. Our parents don't live on pack grounds so they built this house for us so when we turned 18, we could all live together." He explained.

"That's right. You guys have known each other since kindergarten," I mention.

"That's right. Those are my boys. But you, are my girl and it is time for me to return the favor." That familiar feeling of lust ran through me again and I could feel my panties getting wet.

"But, won't your boys come home anytime soon?" I ask, backing away from the wolf in sheep's clothing.

"I told them not to come home for at least a few hours. I plan on taking my time with you." I feel the wall behind me and he traps me in between him and the wall. My heart starts to beat uncontrollably. I gulped as he lowers his gaze from my eyes to my lips. Unconsciously, I lick them. His eyes go darker than they were.

"Are you up for a little game?" Hmm, my interest has been piqued.

"A game, you say?" He nods.

"It's simple. Don't get caught. If I catch you, I get to do whatever I want with you. If I don't catch you, you get to do whatever you want with me. Sounds fair?" I smile and nod. My wolf is excited to get this game started. She's very competitive.

"Sounds fun. I can't wait to win." He smirks at me and backs away.

"Good luck. Run."

I bolt to the door that leads to the backyard and he is right behind me. I yank the door open and I rush outside. The backyard is huge! Complete with a pool, a huge patio with a fire pit, a jacuzzi, and a bunch of green space. I ran in the middle of the field and around the pool. Dominic was on the other side and he stood tall, staring me down like the wolf he is.

"Oh, you have no idea what I am going to do to you when I catch you, baby girl." Oh dear God, that nickname! Hmm, I wonder... Nah.

"That's what I am hoping for, Dom." His stare got more intense. He then jumped across the pool and I shrieked, running away from him. I felt him behind me and I ran faster. I faked left and ran back into the house. I quickly made my way upstairs and ran into a room, closing the door. My breathing was harsh but he didn't burst in right away so I ran into the bathroom and closed the door as well, hiding in the shower. I hear the door open and my heart is going into overdrive.