Leo(1)

Now, it is time for Leo! Leos possesses qualities such as creativity, self-confidence, dominance, and a strong presence that is hard to resist. Leos are capable of achieving anything they set their minds to in all aspects of their lives. The strength of a Leo lies in their "king of the jungle" status. They are typically generous and loyal, which enables them to have many friends. Their self-confidence and attractiveness make them capable of bringing different groups of people together and leading them towards a common goal. Also, Leos have a healthy sense of humor, making it easier for them to collaborate. They are natural leaders. Their Greek God is Apollo. The flamboyant Apollo, god of music and the sun, embodies Leo's charismatic and creative energy. Both Leo and Apollo bask in the spotlight, radiating confidence and warmth wherever they go. Their supernatural power would be morphing into animals.

Dorian Sorin Taracon, the reincarnation of Apollo.

Dorian's POV

"Oh my god!" I watched as the girl, I forgot her name, bounced on my dick. It feels good but the way she was moaning and screaming was so annoying. That's why I have music blasting whenever I hook up with someone. "Oh, I'm gonna come!" I quickly moved her to her hands and knees, plowing her pussy to get her to come. Her face was buried in the pillows and I could finally show off my real face. I was bored. I was so bored. I just want to fuck the face of a pretty, innocent girl, pinning her down, making her come over and over again. I need that. I want that. I thrust 3, 4 more times before pulling out and coming on her ass. She was breathless and I got off the bed, turning off the speakers.

"Mmm, baby, that was incredible," she purrs. I just ignore her and start getting dressed. "Whoa, what are you doing?"

"Leaving," I answer. I zipped up my pants and shrugged back on my shirt.

"Yeah, I can see that but I thought we were going to get breakfast in a few hours." I looked back at her and scoffed.

"Well, honey, that's not going to happen. I'm leaving today, in 1 hour, so I have to get back on my bus. But you have good pussy. Don't lose hold of that," I comment. She screamed and threw the bottle of champagne at my head. I looked back at her and shook my head. "Violent. Not what I look for in a lady." I closed the door and walked to the stairs, getting back to my room and collecting the rest of my things. 

My band, The Smokin' Stones, has finally made it to tour! We've already been to 5 cities and we are leaving for the next one tonight. My twin sister, Amaris, nailed her Archery competition and she is working on her degree. I miss her so much but she's always there to support me and my dreams. I love about her.

I got on the tour bus and I saw my bandmates, already lounging around. The drummer, Hexton, looked up from his Switch.

"Hey, D! You're back. Did you get to smash that girl you were eyeing at the bar?" I scoffed and dabbed him up.

"Of course, I did. She couldn't resist me." Hex cackled and nodded.

"That's my boy!" The other guitarist, River, rolled his eyes at me. He's the only one of us that has a girlfriend. They've been together for 3 years and he was a little cautious about leaving her but she was adamant that he needed to go. She would follow him to every city we went to. 

"D, come on. When are you going to find a girl like River? You need to stop with your caveman ways," The bassist, Oliver, said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, I don't. I am 22 years old. I want to play music and have sex. That's all I need." I put my headphones on and played some music. Oliver stopped trying to talk to me and we all got settled in before we set off on our next adventure.

*Austin, Texas*

We made it to our next destination, which was Austin, Texas. River's girlfriend's sister lives here so we're going out with them tonight. We all got settled into our hotel rooms and got dressed. I looked fresh and clean with a black silk short-sleeved shirt, some black jeans, black Timberlands, and a black leather jacket, and slicked my hair into a messy out-of-bed look. I put some chapstick on and a spritz of my fancy get-me-laid cologne. I met with the guys in the lobby.