Seductive And Cool (3)

Lissa's POV

The day has finally come and I am just as nervous as I was months before this day. The bar we will be auditioning for is a new, up-and-coming bar for teens 18 years old and above. To bring in new faces, get some kids to play as their house band. I tried to go for an outfit that is inviting and approachable. I decided to go in a white shirt, red skirt, and a jean jacket, and to keep my own comfort, I went with my black Doc Martens. I looked cute and felt cute. I looked in my mirror and nodded to myself. We are going to do great, be great, and ace this audition.

I hear my phone go off and I see it's a text from Mari. She's here at the house and I sighed, praying to Moon Goddess for luck, grabbed my bass, and walked out of the house.

"Hey, girly. You look super cute," Morgan compliments when I get in the car.

"Thanks. Fuck you guys, I'm so nervous!" I reveal. Morgan holds my hand from the front and rubs her tongue soothingly over my hand.

"Hon, it's going to be okay. We are going to ace this audition, celebrate with everyone, and then get dicked down by our mates." I laugh at her plan but nod.

"You're right." Mari looked in the rearview mirror and smirked at me.

"No, you don't. Tell us. How did it go last night?" I blush and absentmindedly trace the mark on my neck. Morgan squeals and claps her hands.

"Yes, girl! I'm so proud of you! How did he like the dance?"

"Oh, he loved it. He was trying too hard to keep his wolf at bay but once it was unleashed, fuck dude!" I fanned myself with my hand and the girls laughed.

"Well, I'm happy you got marked. Do you think you be just as nervous if you waited after to get marked?" Mari asked. I thought about it for a moment and I think I would be more nervous and I would be thinking about it too much to focus.

"I'm glad I got marked. I'm relieved, my wolf is happy, and I can focus on winning!" The girls cheer.

"Cheers to that! Now, let's fucking crush this audition!" We all cheer and practice vocals, tones, and other musical shit.

We made it to the venue and there were many people there. Jeez, there are a lot more people than I was expecting and I was getting nervous. A staff member came up to us and smiled.

"Welcome ladies. Are you here to audition?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am. We're Red Slits." She nodded and checked her clipboard. She nods.

"Looks good. You are going to head to the back and drop your instruments back there and you are going to be the last group to perform. Feel free to hang out there as well or enjoy some food or drinks from the bar." She walks off and helps out another group.

"I thought I heard the name Red Slits." We turned and saw our rivals for years, Carwreck. The band was made up of Gianna, Sarah, and their leader, Fiona. All of them played beautifully but they were the scums of the earth. And it doesn't help that I could smelt that very sickly sweet smell on them. We have had many battles with them and they have made their name a little more than us but this audition was ours.

"Ladies. How nice of you to show up. We didn't think you would," Morgan said, sickly sweet. Gianna smiled fakely at her.

"Well, we wouldn't miss this for the world. Even though it is smaller than what we usually play. But seems perfect for you." Mari narrowed her eyes in annoyance.

"Anyway. We overheard that you were going to be performing last. That's usually left for the best band," Fiona sneers.

"And that's why we're last. No need to be jealous," I say, scoffing. Fiona glares at me and I just smile at her.